IP Daily Chat Wednesday 12/12/12

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: Thanks and I know it isn't about carb counting. It was just something that i wondered because I log my meals on myfitnesspal and was interested to see the wide range day to day and yet continue to lose weight.
    I gotcha. The one thing I don't like about My Fitness Pal is that they don't take into account NET carbs, only TOTAL carbs. So the counts are going to look higher because they don't factor in that dietary fiber can be subtracted from total carbs.
  • Quote: I think it was not an actual phase 1 revision, just additional info sent to coaches

Updated 8/20/12 : What is meant is they can have UP TO 4 whole eggs and 2 whites IF THEY WISH. Look, they can have up 8 oz of meat, but if they only want 6 oz, that's their choice. 1 whole extra large egg (56 g) has 70 cal, 7g Protein, 0 carbs and 4.5g fat.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-2012-a-3.html
    Thanks so much for the info thanks to you to wuv for the original share. Your looking great
  • Just catching up a bit after a looooooooong day! I went to my first WI as I said, and was thrilled with the 5 pound loss for the first week. Then I got to go home, pack, and head out of town for 5 days. Somehow I still managed to stay on plan although we left for the airport around 3 PM and didn't arrive at the hotel here until around 10 PM. I've packed all my supplements and IP meals in zip locks for each day, and took choco soy puffs to eat on the plane along with a Subway grilled chicken salad (lettuce, chicken, cukes, peppers, onions). Even though my DH keeps offering me part of his meals I'm hanging in there and have stayed OP.

Sounds like everyone here is doing great. I'm going back through lots of posts from everyone now.
  • Quote: So sorry Kay! I went through that with my daughter when she was 1. NOT FUN. I hope he feels better soon!
    Thanks! It was no fun at all. It has been a very stressful day. He is feeling a little better at the moment after the fluids they gave him. I just hope he continues to improve.
  • Quote: I gotcha. The one thing I don't like about My Fitness Pal is that they don't take into account NET carbs, only TOTAL carbs. So the counts are going to look higher because they don't factor in that dietary fiber can be subtracted from total carbs.
    Yeah. Fiber is listed but ya gotta do the math yourownself. I wish there was a net carbs column. Lets all do a my fitness pal wish list!

Quote: Just catching up a bit after a looooooooong day! I went to my first WI as I said, and was thrilled with the 5 pound loss for the first week. Then I got to go home, pack, and head out of town for 5 days. Somehow I still managed to stay on plan although we left for the airport around 3 PM and didn't arrive at the hotel here until around 10 PM. I've packed all my supplements and IP meals in zip locks for each day, and took choco soy puffs to eat on the plane along with a Subway grilled chicken salad (lettuce, chicken, cukes, peppers, onions). Even though my DH keeps offering me part of his meals I'm hanging in there and have stayed OP.
    Planning is the key! You got this. Congrats on the WI!
    Took me a bit to get DH on board. He quit offering me stuff early-on but would literally put treats right under my nose til I threatened to throw them all out, him included! He got the message.