Old 12-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 280/Ticker/190

Height: 5'10"

I love making stuffed peppers.

I brown lean hamburger with some no-salt seasoning and then also cook a giant pan of white onions and chopped celery (in a tiny amount of olive oil) and then mix them together and fill up a bell pepper (boil the bell pepper for about 10 minutes) and then bake the filled-up pepper on 375 for about 30 minutes. About 10 minutes before it's done, I add some cheddar veggie shreds on top and cook the remaining minutes. It's sooooo good, and it doesn't feel like you're eating diet food. Amazing!

ALSO..

I buy a stir fry mix from costco that has broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, and water chestnuts. I cook it on medium with the lid until its nice and soft and then I add a little bit of bragg's aminos (soy sauce) for flavor. On the side, I get some miracle noodles and dry them really good and then sautee them for about 5 minutes to get all the remaining moisture out, and then I add them in with my stir fry- it also doesn't taste like diet food
LindseyTradeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:03 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 230/157.3/135

Height: 5'2

Lindsey stuffed bell pepper sounds good and easy! I'm gonna have to make that soon.
RachelDinAK is offline   Reply With Quote