3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Dizzy in the Morning...?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14

S/C/G: 257.4/237.2/180

Height: 5.7

Default Dizzy in the Morning...?

For the past 3 days I have woke up feeling Dizzy, has anyone else had this happen.
I am a week back on plan and I did not have this happen the first time.

I am doing this on my own so I dont have a coach to ask.
Lareena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
Started IP April 27, 2011
 
wuv2bloved's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 7,110

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lareena View Post
For the past 3 days I have woke up feeling Dizzy, has anyone else had this happen.
I am a week back on plan and I did not have this happen the first time.

I am doing this on my own so I dont have a coach to ask.
Your sugar is low or your BP. are you having a snack before bed?
__________________


my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #3
IP start Aug 2012
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 8,218

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Default

Are you better after some salt or after eating?
Salt would suggest BP, eating would suggest sugar
__________________
Losing weight is hard. Maintenance is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. (-Ishbel)
Lost 95 lbs on IP!
Link to weight loss Photos

lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14

S/C/G: 257.4/237.2/180

Height: 5.7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Your sugar is low or your BP. are you having a snack before bed?
I have been eating my snack around 4:30pm because I dont have dinner until 7:30pm

The coach I had before told me that I should not eat after 8.
Is that true?
Lareena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14

S/C/G: 257.4/237.2/180

Height: 5.7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Are you better after some salt or after eating?
Salt would suggest BP, eating would suggest sugar
Yes I feel better once I get up and start moving around. It lasts about 10 minutes right after I get up in the morning.
It would make sense being my BP mine is typically low anyway.
Lareena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #6
Started IP 3/26/12
 
evepet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,767

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lareena View Post
I have been eating my snack around 4:30pm because I dont have dinner until 7:30pm

The coach I had before told me that I should not eat after 8.
Is that true?
Many of us were told to have our snack before bedtime. I eat dinner around 6pm most evenings, and have my snack around 9pm. I know many others do this too.
__________________
I invite you to visit my blog at http://diettalktoday.com It's focus is on helping those who chose to use alternative products.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 278

S/C/G: 222/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Default

It's your BP. I am an APRN in a cardiology practice and we see a large population of dizzy/lightheaded and syncope patients - yours is classic for low BP...especially on this diet. Add more salt. Also, if you *chug* a bottle of water before even stepping out of the bed, this will raise your BP by 10-15 points for 2 hours or so. But, you have to *chug*, not sip
__________________
EPAPRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 14

S/C/G: 257.4/237.2/180

Height: 5.7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPAPRN View Post
It's your BP. I am an APRN in a cardiology practice and we see a large population of dizzy/lightheaded and syncope patients - yours is classic for low BP...especially on this diet. Add more salt. Also, if you *chug* a bottle of water before even stepping out of the bed, this will raise your BP by 10-15 points for 2 hours or so. But, you have to *chug*, not sip
OK! Thank you I will try that. Thank you.
Lareena is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it possible to workout at 5:00 in the morning??? MotoXMama Exercise! 17 01-21-2010 12:40 PM
My Surgery is in the Morning USAFwife Weight Loss Surgery 14 04-01-2006 04:03 PM
8 minutes in the morning- jorge cruise Bev Exercise! 16 10-28-2002 07:53 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 AM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2