Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #61  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
You got it, girl. I just gotta get to that half-way point...-55 lbs
The wii fit will arrive this week...I just can't "play" until the goal. My coach is fine with it. Moderate exercise is all good. She LOVED the idea of such a positive reward...now I gotta go pack up some clothes for rainbow and pack up some other clothes for goodwill (they're worn, ladies, I really don't think anyone wants them)
I think I'm outta $$ now

Hey! One of the pairs of pants is RED!

what happened with a car? Anything yet?
Woo hoo! Red pants!

The car...ugh. Transmission is gone. To repair it would cost about $1000 more than it's worth, so we're shopping for another one. I was SO getting to like not having a car payment too! But whatever, we need to get around so it's just a necessary evil. I might just buy a horse. Hay is cheaper than gas, right? LOL
Old 12-05-2012, 08:27 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 257.4/237.2/180

Height: 5.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
They are identical to the IP cheddar ridges - same snack, same silver packaging, slightly smaller serving size. I get them all the time

Great thanks, I will have to add that to my next order.
I cannot believe how many items are so similar.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:56 PM   #63  

Quote:
They are identical to the IP cheddar ridges - same snack, same silver packaging, slightly smaller serving size. I get them all the time
I noticed the smaller serving size immediately. I guess I'm still stuck on more food...
Old 12-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Getting on the info bandwagon!! I have had a couple of people ask me all about IP on my other board. I did a pretty good job, telling them what I know and I ALWAYS refer them here. (Channeling my inner scorbett) It was nice to see people interested and happy for me. I am wondering if anyone will join. Too bad the referral program at my clinic isn't State wide!!

If I have a decent WI, I just might stop at the consignment shop next to the clinic. I need a Winter coat. Mine has always been big and it's only going to get bigger. Or me smaller??? I have wanted a new Winter coat for years, but Damm Lands End!! This coat is 9yrs old and it looks as good as when I got it for Christmas!! DH bought it for me our 1st Christmas together!! I hate giving it up because it is sentimental but...........

Anyone know of or try a 'Gingerbread' recipe for IP?? I saw one for scones on some IP site I found, but I don't think it's what I am looking for. I know Molasses is a BIG flavor and a BIG no no right now. But this time of year, I am always drooling for all kinds of ginger cake, bread, cookies............
Old 12-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #65  
Reboot 9/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post
Getting on the info bandwagon!! I have had a couple of people ask me all about IP on my other board. I did a pretty good job, telling them what I know and I ALWAYS refer them here. (Channeling my inner scorbett) It was nice to see people interested and happy for me. I am wondering if anyone will join. Too bad the referral program at my clinic isn't State wide!!

If I have a decent WI, I just might stop at the consignment shop next to the clinic. I need a Winter coat. Mine has always been big and it's only going to get bigger. Or me smaller??? I have wanted a new Winter coat for years, but Damm Lands End!! This coat is 9yrs old and it looks as good as when I got it for Christmas!! DH bought it for me our 1st Christmas together!! I hate giving it up because it is sentimental but...........

Anyone know of or try a 'Gingerbread' recipe for IP?? I saw one for scones on some IP site I found, but I don't think it's what I am looking for. I know Molasses is a BIG flavor and a BIG no no right now. But this time of year, I am always drooling for all kinds of ginger cake, bread, cookies............
Have you tried the DaVinci gingerbread syrup? They have it at Faunce Corner Nutrition, I am sure you could use it to get the flavor in a vanilla shake or even to flavor the cookies or scones.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Have you tried the DaVinci gingerbread syrup? They have it at Faunce Corner Nutrition, I am sure you could use it to get the flavor in a vanilla shake or even to flavor the cookies or scones.
OMG you are killing me!!! Do I need a run to Faunce Corner tomorrow?? I was planning to go to CTS with Saoirse. DAMM!! Must be good, I am going to the outlets Friday.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #67  
Reboot 9/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post
OMG you are killing me!!! Do I need a run to Faunce Corner tomorrow?? I was planning to go to CTS with Saoirse. DAMM!! Must be good, I am going to the outlets Friday.
LOL It's only about 3 minutes up the road from CTS, quick swing in and out The bottle is big and it's $7.50
Old 12-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Finished with vacations for awhile. So happy to say I stayed OP the entire trip home with tons of outings. It was so hard!!! I can't make my weigh in tomorrow, so I went today, a day early, and am down another 2.25 pounds I am just counting the days to onederland....can't wait for that!! Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.....keep on keeping on!!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="3"]Thank you all....ONDERLAND feels so WONDERFUL....been a long time coming!!!!

Sooooo happy and proud of you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofl306 View Post
It has been snowing and blowing all afternoon. We have big drifts again! I am sick of shovelling and the winter has just begun.

Not to be too stereotyped but my son is upset because the door to his igloo has blown in again. Completely drifted over. Every year he faces it a new direction but every year the entrance drifts over.
Same here! . The boys are going crazy fixing their forts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
Awwww......so envious!!! send some my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was too hot today at 72 degrees!!!

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!!!
UGH! I'd trade in a second!!!! Cold, wet, cold!!! Did I say COLD???!!! It rained today then blizzard. Highways are a mess!!! LE YUCK!
Closed Thread