Ideal Protein Tips and Recipes from Incredible Weight Loss Center

You're on Page 8 of 11
Go to

• Those non restricted crackers are my new favorite food!!!! I have had them at least 2x a week since the recipe was posted! If you leave out the spices, and add cinnamon, and splenda on top it's really good for a treat.
  • Hey, this is my weight loss center! Cool! I'm trying those turnip fries next.
  • This is wear I go and my nutritionist is the one that creates these recipes..

• Can someone please direct me to the recipe for potato zucchini rolls. I think it was Lisa's recipe but I can't find it when I search
  • Quote: Can someone please direct me to the recipe for potato zucchini rolls. I think it was Lisa's recipe but I can't find it when I search
    I put it in the daily today and recipes #4
  • Thanks Lisa! Can't wait to try them
  • Thanks Lisa! Great ideas! My DH has dark chocolate pudding each night but never frozen. It looks like a must try.

We love the Big Mac in a bowl! Yum! The others I will be trying out very soon.

Thank you for sharing.
  • Yay!!! so glad I found this... Just started 2 days in and was try to find recipes!!! Thanks

• Thanks for the posts with pictures, it helps to see what it will look like.
    Some great new ideas. I'm going to try choc fudge this afternoon.
  • Many thanks for all the IP recipes posted here. So many of these look exciting (but not overly exciting in the eat too much way!). I've got flatbread
    (IP soup mix w/ rice cauliflower, herbs, black pepper, garlic, egg whites and IP salt) baking right now.