Cookbook Reviews (cookbooks useful to the IP way of life)

• Searched and couldn't find a thread that was specifically about cookbooks in print that are helpful and full of recipes that can be easily ADAPTED to the IP way of life so I thought I'd start one here. Remember, it's up to you to read a recipe and make it IP appropriate to the phase you are on! Start your review with the word Review and the name of the cook book in bold, then the actual review text unbolded. If you are in need of a review, start with ISO Review and the name of the cookbook in bold.

I'll start with one:

REVIEW: The Primal Blueprint Cookbook: Primal, Low Carb, Paleo, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free I found and have used quite a few recipes from the book, before starting IP and now. Some recipes I've deleted some ingredients, some I've made substitutions. Most recipes - we have about a half dozen favorites, have come out very tasty!
  • ISO Review: Recipes for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet: The Grain-Free, Lactose-Free, Sugar-Free Solution to IBD, Celiac Disease, Autism, Cystic Fibrosis, and Other Health Conditions

I don't have any of the above health conditions that I am aware of. Does anyone have this cookbook and can comment about adapting the recipes to the IP diet??