Alternative products that will work on Phase 1

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • I just reordered! Great deal! My DH and friend both go to a clinic and what I just spent $44 on would have cost them $120. I ordered the equivalent of 4 boxes IP products. Love the forum and the recommendation to N.N.
  • I have been ordering from Nashua for about 9 months.. love the products!
  • I'm always looking for ways to save money on these products. I love the fact that others do as well. Thank you for all the tips. I love the Walden Farms products and found some of their items in WalMart. For a better variety I like vitacost.com. Has anyone found their products cheaper than $3.69 a bottle?
  • Quote: I'm always looking for ways to save money on these products. I love the fact that others do as well. Thank you for all the tips. I love the Walden Farms products and found some of their items in WalMart. For a better variety I like vitacost.com. Has anyone found their products cheaper than $3.69 a bottle?
    No, but Netrition.com is awesome. Low prices and $4.95 flat rate shipping...those glass bottles are heavy!
  • For the newcomers:
    My go-tos for Alternatives (I'm soy/gluten-free)

Syntrax Nectar
    Quest Bars for restricted (not all of them...read the quest bar thread)
    Simply Chips (restricted) -they also offer 2 different types of bars. One is soy/gluten free

Sources:
    Vitacost.com
    netrition.com (simplychips here)
    Nashua Nutrition (ProtiDiet, Weight Loss Systems, Health Smart, ProtiThin) - be sure to join their mailing list so you get announcements when they offer specials
    GNC.com
    QuestProteinBar.com

Take some time with this whole thread. LOTS of info here!
  • I have supplemented with NN for all three years in maintenance. My initial loss of 75 was with 100% Ideal Protein. But most of my reboots are alternatives.

I love the blueberry pancake mix, chocolate cake, sweet chocolate chip roll, pasta, oatmeal, hot chocolate, protein chips, and several shakes as my non-restricted (they all run around 100-130 calories, 15ish protein, and under 7 carbs)

Restricted are easy I love all the bars.
  • Just received my first order with Nashua, and cant wait to get more! Found out that one of the items i thought was restricted is not! Awesome!
  • Quote: Just received my first order with Nashua, and cant wait to get more! Found out that one of the items i thought was restricted is not! Awesome!
    Which one?
  • I have used Nashua for 3 years too, they are great & fast. I have also had good luck with Diet Direct. So much information on this site, it is better than having a personal chef & trainer. Great support, lets make 2014 a Great Year!
  • new thread link here:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ml#post4914286