Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 04:21 PM   #31  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancer456 View Post
I'M BACK!
I was 10 to 15lbs away from my ideal weight a year ago when I got extremely sick and had a major health scare. I was unable to workout, scared, and got depressed. That along with a medication that had a 50 lb average weight gain has me heavier then I have ever been. I've lost 15 lbs so far but as of today back on Ideal Protein using their products but mostly alternatives! I need to stay positive and cant wait to get back into the forum! I can do this and I can get back to where I was a year ago!
Welcome back!
Old 11-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'3

Yes. Thank goodness!!
Old 11-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #33  
IP Newbie

S/C/G: 180/136/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
You CAN do this! Remember that the closer you get to a maintainable healthy weight, the slower the pounds will come off. You're doing great!
Thanks so much for the words of encouragement!! You look AMAZING by the way!!
Old 11-27-2012, 05:04 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 277.8/240/190

Height: 5'8

Hi everyone!

I started IP one week ago. I recently had shoulder replacement surgery and quit smoking and could not afford to gain more weight, so I decided it was time to do something about it. I had a friend who had great success with this program, so I decided to give it a shot. I have already learned a great deal of information from all of you by lurking here for a week Lost 4.8 lbs this week and 5 inches overall. Just wanted to introduce myself and stop lurking

Sheila
Old 11-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjohnso69 View Post
Hi everyone!

I started IP one week ago. I recently had shoulder replacement surgery and quit smoking and could not afford to gain more weight, so I decided it was time to do something about it. I had a friend who had great success with this program, so I decided to give it a shot. I have already learned a great deal of information from all of you by lurking here for a week Lost 4.8 lbs this week and 5 inches overall. Just wanted to introduce myself and stop lurking

Sheila
Welcome Sheila!! I cannot even begin to explain how much this forum has helped my gain a better understanding of what IP is and has helped me through tough days. I have WI 7 tomorrow!
Old 11-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 153/138/120

Height: 5'3

Default Just dropping in

Hey y'all! I've been creeping these forums for the last four weeks and in the earliest days of my ideal protein struggles y'all kept me going! Now I'm to the point where I just put my head down and do it! I'm finally getting out of the habit of calling my scale dirty names.

I just thought I would finally introduce myself rather than continuing to creep lol I have my next weigh in thursday and I'm hoping it goes well! I didn't cheat over thanksgiving (super hard!) but I did have a pretty crazy car accident involving an 18-wheeler and I'm worried the stress from it will do strange things to my body. On the day of the accident I only had two of my packets because after everything was said and done I totally forgot the last one. Whoops! Guess we'll see!

Anyways I just really like reading all the words of encouragement, strength, and positivity on this forum and decided it was finally time to get involved.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #37  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Welcome to all the rebooters, newbies, and lurkers! This forum is a wonderful place to vent, praise, and ask questions. There is always someone around here who has 'been there, done that'.

Sounds like there have been some GREAT milestones achieved and great WIs so far to date...and it's only Tuesday!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjohnso69 View Post
Hi everyone!

Sheila
Welcome! Congratulations on a great first week and for quitting smoking!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleciaMichelle View Post
Hey y'all! I've been creeping these forums for the last four weeks and in the earliest days of my ideal protein struggles y'all kept me going! Now I'm to the point where I just put my head down and do it! I'm finally getting out of the habit of calling my scale dirty names.

I just thought I would finally introduce myself rather than continuing to creep lol I have my next weigh in thursday and I'm hoping it goes well! I didn't cheat over thanksgiving (super hard!) but I did have a pretty crazy car accident involving an 18-wheeler and I'm worried the stress from it will do strange things to my body. On the day of the accident I only had two of my packets because after everything was said and done I totally forgot the last one. Whoops! Guess we'll see!

Anyways I just really like reading all the words of encouragement, strength, and positivity on this forum and decided it was finally time to get involved.
Welcome! Hope you are okay after such a terrible accident.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:11 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactor View Post
Today my weigh-in was full of milestones and I just have to share! Not only did I lose 2.6 pounds, but also:

1. I have lost over 50 pounds!!
2. I made it to Onederland!!
3. My body fat percentage is now just under 40% at 39.8%!!

I have also lost 52.5 inches. I'm pretty happy today!

The coaches at my clinic said I was the first one who has come in after Thanksgiving and didn't cheat. I was 100% OP during the holiday, and I even had 22 people for Thanksgiving dinner and made all of our usual fattening dishes. We still have leftovers in the refrigerator but I haven't had even one lick or taste. I knew that if I did, it would make it much easier for the rest of the holiday season to take a taste here, a bite there, etc. But now I can tell myself that I've already made it this far and I don't want to blow it now. And for the first time in about 15 years, my new year's resolution won't be to start a diet. I'll just be continuing IP and am hoping to see my goal before springtime!
WOOHOOO
Old 11-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #41  

welcome everyone who is new and returning! stay with 3FC and you will be amazed with the support!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 277.8/240/190

Height: 5'8

Have a couple questions for those of you with experience. My coach told me today that splitting protein was not allowed. I had 2 oz one day for lunch and the rest for dinner. She also said that I measure my 2 cups of veggies how I am going to eat them. If that is the case, I would eat an entire bag of veggies if I put them in the food processor. Wondering what your opinions are on these issues. Thanks in advance!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #43  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Looks like there have been lots of great losses and NSV's! Always nice to hear how everyone is doing. Have my WI tomorrow so hoping I will have good things to report also. Welcome to those new and returning......you can do it,!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 315/ticker/182

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskbushbunny View Post
Ok, so I finaaly had a lose that I can post about....1.8 lbs!!!
Finally more than 0.2 lb loss and I am so pumped.
Thank you to all those who helped me make a few tweeks last week, obviously they help. You are all my hero's of the day!
Ok, so there was a typo, I lost 2.8 lbs not 1.8.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #45  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskbushbunny View Post
Ok, so there was a typo, I lost 2.8 lbs not 1.8.
Even better....way to go!
Closed Thread