Your Favorite Packets?!?

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I am trying to compile a list of packets to buy for my Vegas vacay for New Years. I'm been doing all RTD shakes and haven't sampled any packets.

Please post your top 1 or 2 favorites, whatever wins I'll stock up on, so I have people to give the rest to if I don't like it.

Thanks!!!!
  • Quote: I am trying to compile a list of packets to buy for my Vegas vacay for New Years. I'm been doing all RTD shakes and haven't sampled any packets.

Please post your top 1 or 2 favorites, whatever wins I'll stock up on, so I have people to give the rest to if I don't like it.

Thanks!!!!
    I'm kinda a newbie, but I like the White Cheddar Ridges and the Herb & Cheese Omelet ( I scramble it).
  • Strawberry wafters, chocolate drink, chix noodle soup, broc soup.

I hate all puddings. The only chips I like are the dill pickle zippers.

Enjoy your trip!
  • Chocolate Drink, Cappuccino Drink, BBQ Ridges, White Cheddar Ridges, Caramel Nut Bar
  • chocolate soy puffs, strawberry wafer, chocolate drink
  • I think that you have to decide if you are a sweet or salty lover. It makes a BIG difference!
  • I started out trying all the different things but I find myself just having the shakes/drinks. Food is no longer that important to me any more so just being able to drink my lunch and snack on some veggies is now my preference.

My favorites:

Strawberry & Banana ready-to-drink shake
    Orange Drink (tastes like Tang)
    Vanilla premade shake (great for coffee creamer)
    Cappuccino (even better when mixed with morning coffee)
    ---- Non-Drinks----
    Crispy Cereal (just use it to make pancakes)
    Raspberry Jello
    Strawberry Waffers (restricted)
    All of the bars (restricted)
  • Quote: I think that you have to decide if you are a sweet or salty lover. It makes a BIG difference!
    I'm both!!! I don't like the 2 WF dressings I've tried (creamy bacon, blue cheese) if that gives you a gauge. That's why I'm so worried about buying the packets.
  • Here are my favorite unrestricted:
    Crispy Cereal
    Potato puree
    Chocolate drink
    herb omelete

Restricted:
    Chocolate soy puffs
    Strawberry wafer
    Peanut crunch bar
    SW Puffs
    Apple Cinnamon puffs
  • I love the chocolate drink, chicken a la king and wildberry yogurt for UR.

I also love the choco soy puffs, caramel bars and oatmeal for R.
  • i pretty much use the same items every day.
    crispy cereal for breakfast, shake for lunch and vanilla pudding for a snack.

i found the synthetic taste to the food displeasing.
  • I didn't like the puddings initially, but I found a recipe to make cookies.. Use any pudding mix and add 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp flavoring extract and egg whites. Use enough egg whites so that you can do a drop cookie on parchment paper on a cookie sheet. bake for 10-12 minutes... makes 5-6 cookies.. really tasty....

Almond extract makes the vanilla pudding taste like wedding cake...
  • Chocolate Drink Mix
    Choco Raspberry Bar
  • My favs are
    Crispy Cereal
    Choco Peanut Bars
    Chocolate Drink

I love them so much I really haven't eaten any other ones for the last 6-8 weeks or so except to get in the Blueberry Cran Grata Drink every other day for the collagen.
    Have fun in Vegas!
  • I love the apple cinnamin puffs
    Lemon poppy seed bar
    chicken noodle soup

I also love the Peach Mango Drink and the Pina Colada drink.

Those are all my favs and staples