Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 09:01 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Hey S,
If you need me for anything, let me know. I'm not working Friday and the husband is around too!

Highs and lows: This morning I woke up sick. (cold, body aches) But after I dropped my daughter off at school, I braved the local Market Basket to get a w/e worth of veggies.Did not want to eat. Finally had a butterscotch pudding and some herbal tea. Mushroom soup and mushrooms for lunch. I stayed on the couch watching (really) bad Lifetime Christmas movies and napped.
I so did not want to make dinner. I rallied around 5 when my husband came home with our daughter. They got pizza and I had spicy curry pork and roasted cauliflower. Going to bed soon. Had the white cheddar crisps for snack.
I had to force down the water all day.

I wanted to just indulge in that pizza so bad. It sucked. But I didn't and tomorrow is another day.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #47  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post
Hey S,
If you need me for anything, let me know. I'm not working Friday and the husband is around too!

Highs and lows: This morning I woke up sick. (cold, body aches) But after I dropped my daughter off at school, I braved the local Market Basket to get a w/e worth of veggies.Did not want to eat. Finally had a butterscotch pudding and some herbal tea. Mushroom soup and mushrooms for lunch. I stayed on the couch watching (really) bad Lifetime Christmas movies and napped.
I so did not want to make dinner. I rallied around 5 when my husband came home with our daughter. They got pizza and I had spicy curry pork and roasted cauliflower. Going to bed soon. Had the white cheddar crisps for snack.
I had to force down the water all day.

I wanted to just indulge in that pizza so bad. It sucked. But I didn't and tomorrow is another day.
Thanks lady It looks like we won't get lucky on this repair, checked all my fluids after it had been sitting for a while and the levels are all fine. Made a few calls and the consensus was that something let go in the transmission. Now comes the fun of getting a mechanic to get in there and give us the whole story - but I'm bracing myself for a repair that is more than the car is worth. My sister in law is lending us their 2nd car till Friday but I don't know what'll be happening after that. I'm going to sip my Peppermint Mocha (cocomint cream in coffee) and pretend it's got Schnapps in it :/
Old 11-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 144.4 /136.6 /103-105

Height: 4' 11"

Hello everyone! I had WI yesterday my 2nd one ... total loss in the 2 weeks ...(slow)5lbs.... but 9 1/2 inches gone!!! Yaaaaaa!!!!! Today I bought a smaller size in jeans cause the ones I bought 2 weeks ago were falling down all the time. Yaaaaa X's 2 !!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 10:03 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Well heck...I had a big long multi quote thing going on and I managed to lose it! Well congrats to all the loses and NSV's and welcome to the new folks.

Today we ran all over town running errands and helping my folks with stuff around their house. Today is my sons third day on IP and he was pretty crummy this morning, but powered through it. We ran into our coach in the grocery store and she was so encouraging to him.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and stays OP if that is what they are doing. I am going to be 100%.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 169/140/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calisto View Post
I am so pumped! Had a different person measure me, there are 2 that do it and because I had to go in later than normal today a different one did it than my initial and 1st week.... this one took no time and whipped through it.

I so don't trust her measurements because my hips she didn't do right and in my thigh I gained back 2" of the 2.5" I lost last week? No way. What did she say, oh well she must have measured you differently.

UGH, oh well, I lost I am happy and will figure out my measurements next week when I have my gal back!
My regular coaches left and the new one is not making me happy, her measurements made me gain this week too and I had the biggest weight loss I've had in one week (except for week 1.) She said that she must measure differently and added the two places I lost to my total losses but didn't add her higher measurements to my total. It will work I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
Today we ran all over town running errands and helping my folks with stuff around their house. Today is my sons third day on IP and he was pretty crummy this morning, but powered through it. We ran into our coach in the grocery store and she was so encouraging to him.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and stays OP if that is what they are doing. I am going to be 100%.
It's so nice to have a good coach who is around and encouraging all the time!
Closed Thread