Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #46  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

liz.......................YOU ARE JUST DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:08 PM   #47  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
liz.......................YOU ARE JUST DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liz- ditto what Rainbow said. You look like you have been a slim girl all your life!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #48  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Pardon the watermarking - but the pictures from my race this weekend just got posted! Here's a few where I don't look like I'm gasping for my life!!!
You look fabulous! Many congrats! I've never been a runner and I tried several times over the years, including track team (epic fail). I have much respect for those who can do it. I'll be riding my bike with Rainbow tho!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella73123 View Post
Well although I've been struggling lately, I did managed to get myself back on track for 5 full days...and it paid off! I'm down 2.6 today...so happy!

Congrats everyone on all the wonderful loses we have been seeing this week!
Way to go on your 2.6 loss girl.
Quote:
Pardon the watermarking - but the pictures from my race this weekend just got posted! Here's a few where I don't look like I'm gasping for my life!!!

Before the Race:

Crossing the Finish Line:

With my medal!
Wow what a great inspiration for all of us, your wonderful Liz!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:21 PM   #50  

Way to go Liz!!
Old 11-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #51  

Height: 5'4"

Wow Liz! You are a rockstar and my idol!

I am checking in with my coach tomorrow and weighing in with her. I am going to get a game plan for phasing off.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:13 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Liz love the pictures especially the one of you crossing the finish line. You should put that one where you can see it daily to remind yourself what a winner you are.

Re the question on bootcamp.

It is for when you hit a long period of no losses.
It is packets and veggies only, no meal with meat or fish. It is 5 packets but no restricted ones.

You are only supposed to do it for 2 to 3 days.

Several of us on the over 50s thread are doing it right now.

I phased off at the end of May but with summer and for some reason thinking Halloweén was a national holiday in honour of those little cadbury bars I was up 7 pounds above my goal.

I was having trouble getting back on strictly phase 1 having gotten used to snacks of fruit and almonds etc.

So I really got strict with myself for a few days and did bootcamp and am down some of those pounds already.

So now I an in the right frame of mind to be serious about phase 1 and should get rid of the last few pounds that I regained.

Pat

Last edited by patns; 11-14-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:14 PM   #53  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Congrats on everyone's WI today. I was down 1.4. This week my coach started me on digestive enzymes as I've had a few more problems than usual with the big C since getting back on phase 1. We are hoping this helps my system along with the chia seeds I'm taking to add fibre.

Between work stress and my part-time college course, it's been busy, stressful and tiring. I can't seem to find my normal rhythm. I need to find more minutes in the day to decompress.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #54  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat169 View Post
...I need to find more minutes in the day to decompress.
If they gave us more minutes, we probably wouldn't decompress but just work longer. I hear ya tho -- I just want to sleeeeeeepppp
Old 11-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 250?/146.6/160?

Height: 5' 7 1/2"

Such great losses over the last two days on this thread! And Liz you look great!

I'm smiling to myself tonight. All day long I was just so excited for my food tonight. I was making Brussels Sprouts! Never in my life have I ever been so excited to try a new veggie, and here I was just silly about it.

And yesterday I almost made some mock zucchini apples, but then decided I'd rather have some steamed green beans instead (and as much as I wanted them plain, I did add some olive oil to get in some of that for the day ).

It really does thrill me, that my taste buds are really changing. I see sweets in the store or the office, but it's just a reflex in my mind that wants the happiness that I felt at one time when I ate them (probably going back to when I was a young child, but certainly not as an adult).

Anyhow, just loving being OP. And excited for Thanksgiving actually--staying OP, but there are good veggies to be had.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #56  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
Such great losses over the last two days on this thread! And Liz you look great!

I'm smiling to myself tonight. All day long I was just so excited for my food tonight. I was making Brussels Sprouts! Never in my life have I ever been so excited to try a new veggie, and here I was just silly about it.

And yesterday I almost made some mock zucchini apples, but then decided I'd rather have some steamed green beans instead (and as much as I wanted them plain, I did add some olive oil to get in some of that for the day ).

It really does thrill me, that my taste buds are really changing. I see sweets in the store or the office, but it's just a reflex in my mind that wants the happiness that I felt at one time when I ate them (probably going back to when I was a young child, but certainly not as an adult).

Anyhow, just loving being OP. And excited for Thanksgiving actually--staying OP, but there are good veggies to be had.
I know what you mean by being excited. I survived 1 FEAST staying OP and I have another one tomorrow and I am very excited about it. I am planning my salad and my butterscotch pudding desert. I LOVE that I am in total control and I truly do not feel like i am missing out on anything. My taste buds have most definitely changed. Tonight I was excited to sauté cabbage! What?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #57  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Thanks everyone! I had a great time and feel good!
Old 11-14-2012, 11:39 PM   #58  

Quote:

Before the Race:

Crossing the Finish Line:

With my medal!
YOU ARE AMAZING!!! TOTALLY!
Old 11-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 250?/146.6/160?

Height: 5' 7 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I know what you mean by being excited. I survived 1 FEAST staying OP and I have another one tomorrow and I am very excited about it. I am planning my salad and my butterscotch pudding desert. I LOVE that I am in total control and I truly do not feel like i am missing out on anything. My taste buds have most definitely changed. Tonight I was excited to sauté cabbage! What?
It is wonderful being in such control. I still don't trust myself totally (too many years of being out of control), but I haven't really wanted any of the other foods. So it's just my mind getting more confidence.

I have come to love cabbage! Never ate it too much before, but now it's a staple in my fridge now. What did you saute it with?

I really love that my taste buds have changed. It's why I chose Ideal Protein (it's huge amount of veggies to eat), and it's working!

In ways, I can't wait to get into maintenance, as there will be other veggies to try.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post

Starshine, I totally agree with you I just love IP!
Closed Thread