Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 11:41 AM   #481  

S/C/G: 136/120/115

Height: 5'4"

Hi, all. Stayed 100% yesterday and got all water and vitamins in. Today's menu iffy because I have to go out for lunch and dinner - but in my "head", it will go something like this:
Breakfast: 2 c coffee/IP Crispy Cereal Pancakes made with SF Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
Lunch: Spinach salad (bringing my own dressing to restaurant)
Dinner: Grilled Tuna & Steamed Broccoli
Snack: Cup of Bigelow Vanilla Caramel Tea & IP Crispy Cereal Pancakes made with SF Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup

Last edited by sstw1; 11-29-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #482  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

NinjaNurse:248.8
Breakfast: Coffee with EAS French Vanilla, Wildberry yogurt shake
Lunch:2 cups broccoli w/ IP Broccoli cheese soup
Supper: 8oz hamburg, 1 cup mushrooms, 1 cup broccoli, romaine lettuce, not sure what WF dressing to use yet.
Snack: I'll know when I get home tonight.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:05 PM   #483  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
my dh made a dumb comment about my tatas being so small and he wasn't pleased....and i am so like you... WhatEVer......sheeesh....men!! now i am even more self conscious and if it wasn't hard enough to lose weight, now i have to know he is not happy with my body...at least they could keep those kind of comments to themselves.
Grrr - Dang men anyway! I KNOW he is happy that you are getting healthier by the day, and he's just going to have to deal with all the changes that entails. I don't think some people realize how hurtful comments like that are (my first hubs actually told me I didn't turn him on anymore while I was pregnant the first time! - ***!) Try not to let it get you down Susan. You are beautiful & sexy, inside & out! ((HUGS))

edit: LOL - I didn't put the *** in above - the program did that by itself!

Last edited by greeniris; 11-29-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #484  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But an Omron Scale with the number 8 so clear!!!

With a little old lady, so lovely and quick,

I knew in a moment I was a skinner fat chick!!

More jiggly than ever these pounds are to blame,

And I whistled, and shouted, and cursed them by name;

"Gone, 350! Gone, 340! Gone, 330 and 320!

On, 310! on 300! on, 299 and 290!

To the top of the 80's! YES...i'm getting Small!

Now melt away! melt away! melt away all!"

Old 11-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #485  

Whoo hooo on the scale!!!!!

Quote:
my dh made a dumb comment about my tatas being so small and he wasn't pleased....and i am so like you... WhatEVer......sheeesh....men!! now i am even more self conscious and if it wasn't hard enough to lose weight, now i have to know he is not happy with my body...at least they could keep those kind of comments to themselves.

Tell him to start saving his pennies and when you hit goal, they can be any size he'd like them to be. Of course that comes out of HIS budget!
Old 11-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #486  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Whoo hooo on the scale!!!!!

Tell him to start saving his pennies and when you hit goal, they can be any size he'd like them to be. Of course that comes out of HIS budget!
haha AS IF...i don't think i could even consider that option. he just needs to learn to love me no matter what size they are cause i'm sure they are gonna get smaller!! i still have a long way to go!!

but its nice to be over the half way hump!!
Old 11-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #487  
Feed Your Freedom

the new thread is up
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ml#post4542879
Old 11-29-2012, 04:21 PM   #488  

I'm actually getting to the point where my middle isn't bigger than my top. I'll post a pic update one of these days. I was gonna wait another month. Still have the same shirt but I bet It'll be the last pic in that shirt...

I'm sitting at my desk looking fondly at my wedding pics and can't wait til I'm THAT size (about 190) again but I was SQUEEZED into my dress. Someday that dress will be too big too! Hopefully by our 6th wedding anniversary on 7/7

Baby steps!
Old 11-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #489  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post
I crocheted when I was a kid and now forget it. I wold love to start again. Any suggestions on a book or something??

I tried to knit again when I was PG I would do a row or two(If I was lucky) mess up and wait until my Mom came to visit to fix it.

Speaking of which, my Mom is on the right in my avatar. She was 85 when that pic was taken, can you believe it?? (She passed away March 2010) I am in the middle and the love of my life is that beautiful child I am holding. She's 4 now and at least 1/2 my height.
Oh nice pic, sorry about your mom, I miss my mother terribly, but you know she's right there with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
I decided last night to go back to Phase 1 again. After a soul-assessing critique of myself naked in a full length mirror, I knew I wasn't going to be happy if I 'graduated' to phasing out at this time. I really want to get to at least 155 before I do that. I'm not yet happy with my tummy area. I enjoyed my brief stint on P3 (those breakfasts rock) - but I'm back at P1 again now. I lost 1 lb when I first started P3 last Saturday, and have since stayed the same weight, just varying by a few oz up and down daily. I'm at 162.4lbs this morning.

So, while I'm going to be keeping in my 'meat and veggie' dinners for the time being, I'll participate as a 100% OP member. Well... in the spirit of total disclosure, make that 99% OP - I've ran out of pudding packets, so I'll be substituting my silken tofu chocolate mousse as my before bed snack.

Here we go....

Breakfast: Cappucchino protein shake in hot decaf coffee
Lunch: Pea Soup packet with 1 cup zucchini & red peppers blended in.
3pm snack: Cup of sliced cukes with sprinkle of evoo.
Dinner: Roasted chicken breast with broccoli & 1 cup combo of celery/zucchini/radishes.
Evening Snack: Silken Tofu Chocolate Mousse

2 litres of water. etc. etc.

Everyone have a great day!

P.S. All this talk about bras and herroom.com yesterday got me checking my own bra sizes, etc. and doing their test. That's partially what lead to the naked self-examination in the mirror. LOL. And I discovered in rummaging through my lingerie drawer that I've got two formerly too tight bras in there that fit me very well now. Surprise! And I now know what my best bra size is. We have a herroom.com in my city, so an upcoming treat to myself - may the 155 goal mark? - will be a beautiful new bra and pantie set. Woo-hoo! Sexy me in my spiffy new undies!
Great everpet, good you made a solid decision your so close and done so well, and you might as well be really happy with yourself before going on so good for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Oh you two - you made me laugh out loud!

Great family pic ninjanurse! Good to 'see' you

Sorry you're going through a rough patch, but admire you in that you're staying OP through it! Don't forget to take care of youself gf.

Congrats to your DH for getting the elk! I've always wanted to try elk meat. I do not like venison, so hoping it doesn't taste like that.

RE: herroom.com - I've got to check that site out. I'm just not happy with the way most bras fit me. Am currently between a B & C cup (haven't been this small since a young teen!), and loving being so 'small'...though VIP is starting to say we need to "blow them babies back up"! WhatEVer! LOL

Maykat - congrats on the new grandbaby(s?) on the way!!!

Well my friends...I had my official WI this morning...142.4...down another 2.5 lbs and 1.5 inches (1" off my bust!) (My home scale showed 140.4 this morning, & will be switching to that as my official weight from now on.) BMI is 26.0 & % Fat is 34.2 (both very close to 'normal' range). I have decided that I am going to begin P3 on Sunday. I'm very happy with where I'm at, other than needing to tone things up.

It's so hard to believe I've come this far in 6 short months!!! LOVE IP, & LOVE 3FC support even more! Could not have accomplished this without every one of you - thank you all so much! I'll still be here on this thread, but also on the maintainers thread as well.

Now to plan my breakfasts!!! Whoo Hoooo!!!!

EDIT: forgot to put in my meal plan for today...
B'fast: EAS choc drink, warmed up
Lunch: Big Mac in a Bowl, broccoli & celery
Supper: what to call it? scrambled burger with onion, celery, cauli rice & a little beef broth
Snack: maybe Wildberry Yogurt drink?? We'll see what I feel like when I get home.
Your such a great inspiration greeniris,happy for you!
Quote:

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But an Omron Scale with the number 8 so clear!!!

With a little old lady, so lovely and quick,

I knew in a moment I was a skinner fat chick!!

More jiggly than ever these pounds are to blame,

And I whistled, and shouted, and cursed them by name;

"Gone, 350! Gone, 340! Gone, 330 and 320!

On, 310! on 300! on, 299 and 290!

To the top of the 80's! YES...i'm getting Small!

Now melt away! melt away! melt away all!"

Love it! And don't you let what your DH says about your tatas, I mean comeon if we had to see there balls hanging out I'm sure they would need a slingshot! Or a sling! So remind him of this and I bet he will sing a dif. Tune. Ha

Well ladies I had my WI today and I stayed exactly the same, but I'm not going to let it bother me, although right after I had a restricted lemon poppy seed bar, it was my free item for taking my menu. And it was good! Any way they were very happy with me, said I was 1 of 2 of there clients who showed a loss aft thanksgiving, and last week I weighed a home so my scale was probably off from theirs, any way I have all you guys to keep me going! Thanks! Teena
Old 11-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #490  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Oops forgot my report

B–lemon poppy bar
L-mixed vegetables,eas strawberry drink
D-turkey patties, mix vegetables, vanilla rtd

Already drank most of my water and half of my vits
Old 11-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #491  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

B - eas chocolate fudge
L - restricted bar, and a big big big salad
D - chicken with veggies and curry and soy sauce
S - hot chocolate (weight loss sytems)

Doing okay on water. Had a nice drop yesterday on the scale, but it came back up a little today. Hoping it settles down for Friday's offical count. Would be pretty awesome to go even lower, but heh I won't get my hopes too high there.

Rainbow, my hubby asked of they have negative cup sizes... that didn't sit so well with me. Although he's surprised me with comments about not wanting the back side to slip away too much
Old 11-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #492  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

I guess I'm fortunate. DH comes back at me when I apologize for the loss on top, that there's more than enough for him still there.

Yesmyqueen, I love your male/female parts analogy. You all have me laughing tonight and Rainbow, love your takeoff of the Christmas poem. Another good laugh.

Barely time to read 3FC and get ready for bed. Thought I was going to be able to work at home tomorrow, but my manager's manager scheduled a meeting for tomorrow at 3 at the last minute today. Now I have to go in. Ugh.

Miss spending as much time with all my favorite people as I used to. Only 91 more days to retirement.

Molly
Old 11-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #493  
Feed Your Freedom

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...olume-7-a.html
Closed Thread