Old 11-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #31  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBoBanna View Post
Good morning everyone!

Rainbow, you're looking radiant as always ;-)

I woke up feeling skinny today! Awesome! I have the day off so I am going to run some errands and VOTE VOTE VOTE!! And chug water :-)
thank you thank you....DON'T YOU JUST LOVE WAKING UP FEELING SKINNY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaloJ View Post
Good morning, all you US voters! And good morning to friends from other nations as well!

Have I mentioned lately that I have now joined the 100 pound club????? NO?????? Well, let me tell you now!

I am now 103 pounds lighter than I was last March!!!!!

I have been one who has lost 1 1/2 to 2 pounds a week, with an occasional 3 pound week stuck in there. So, those of you with slower losses: DON"T GIVE UP!!!!!! IT ALL ADDS UP!!!!!!

Maybe I will get my girls to help me post some pix later.

Blessings to all! Hang in there, it is SO worth it!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so very very proud of you!!!!! yipee@!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post

You are so beautiful and such an inspiration!!!!

Excited to go to my WI today to see if I have lost the weight from our cruise. My husband went yesterday...he gained 9.2 pounds and has lost all but 2 of it in a week. I gained 8 and am curious to see where I am at....I really want to hit that 30 by Thanksgiving. It is so ironic...I recall doing Weight Watchers and dreading the WI days...I hated it. I hated the way the lady would talk to me about gaining, ridicule me for cheating and what not...it was just so stressful. Such a huge difference for me with IP!

Today will be a busy day, egg deliveries, errands, voting and what not. I hope everyone had a great 100% OP day...I will be back later to post my WI results!
sending you the whoooooosh fairy!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 11-06-2012 at 10:51 AM.
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:00 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/195

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Good morning, all you US voters! And good morning to friends from other nations as well!

Have I mentioned lately that I have now joined the 100 pound club????? NO?????? Well, let me tell you now!

I have been one who has lost 1 1/2 to 2 pounds a week, with an occasional 3 pound week stuck in there. So, those of you with slower losses: DON"T GIVE UP!!!!!! IT ALL ADDS UP!!!!!!

Congrats on your 103 lbs!! That is amazing! I know you are proud
dawn again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #33  

RAINBOW & ANNABOBANNA - your pic are inspirational!!!! One day I hope that i can have a pic to post too.

ChaloJ - HOW MUCH? hahaha 103lbssss SO EXCITED FOR YOU
maezy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:08 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 236/202/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alma4343 View Post
This is what happens to me too! I am usually up a little on Wednesdays and then drop on Thursday or Friday. Friday is my weigh in day. I weigh every day because that is the habit I want to have the rest of my life. It doesn't bother me to see the fluctuations throughout the week. I am usually up at least one of the days. But, so far, I have a loss by Friday. (One week I did have a gain, but I didn't sweat that either and I dropped 5 the next week). If you are doing everything right, the weight will come off. Also, I have noticed my week with smallest losses have been the weeks with the most inches off.

Don't sweat the scale, it WILL move down.

Good luck!
It is good to hear you have a healthy relationship with the scale. The further I get into this diet the more I am able to trust that if I keep doing it the weight will come off. And I think you are right on about weighing yourself everyday for the rest of your life. I am DONE yo-yoing. And I figure as long as,after I meet my goal weight, I can keep weighing myself and making adjustments accordingly I shouldn't put the weight back on. I weigh in on Friday's too. Have you ever scheduled a cheat day? Do your coaches talk to you about it. I'm nervous about it. I don't want to knock myself out of ketosis.
greenlillybeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #35  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by maezy1 View Post
RAINBOW & ANNABOBANNA - your pic are inspirational!!!! One day I hope that i can have a pic to post too.

ooh i'm sure you will!! it took me a long time to get brave enough to post a photo but finally i am happy to share my progress and photos do tell the story well!!

i was also so inspired by others photos...that i hoped that sharing my photos might encourage and inspire someone like all the other photos encouraged and inspired me!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 236/202/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolawhodatchick View Post
I am about to place my first order from idealtogo online. If anyone would like for me to use them in the referred by field, let me know. I don't know if you get a credit to your account??
Were you going to a clinic before? I have been toying with the idea of going through ideal to go versus a clinic because my clinic was so far away. I'm just worried about not having the support that is provided by your clinic. My husband is doing the ideal to go and he just emailed his guy a question yesterday and hasn't gotten a response yet. Now, I have texted my coach a few times and she doesn't seem to have a lot of answers. So....... Not sure which is better. Would you mind letting me know why you made your decision?
greenlillybeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 150/123.4/115

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
I have a really bad habit of weighing myself EVERY DAY also. I try to keep myself off the scale, but it just keeps calling my name. I stepped on it this morning and really wish I wouldn't have, I know TOM is about a day or two away so I know that's what my problem is, but that extra pound showing this morning is not great for the psyche

Those damn strips too! ugh. I just need to stop! If I'm not always in the darkest color, I'm bummed out.

I'll keep drinking my water, stay OP and get through this damn week. I HATE my TOM...it really screws stuff up. LOL
Ok I love your handle- along those lines, until last week I was in the once a day weigh club, IP works if you follow it, yes for phase 4 I will be weighing daily.

Try one week, see what it does for you.

The strips, you are kidding me, witty and all. As you drink water, the strip won't show up dark.

Sometimes we just need someone to point it out to us.

hugs to you.
dont let the strips or the weight get to you.
sonyainva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #38  

Chalo Hearty Congrats on losing 103 pounds, amazing.

Rainbow you are awesome, still going thru your recipe thread
Old 11-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBoBanna View Post
Good morning everyone!

Rainbow, you're looking radiant as always ;-)

I woke up feeling skinny today! Awesome! I have the day off so I am going to run some errands and VOTE VOTE VOTE!! And chug water :-)
I love that, I love waking up, and touching the love handles and seeing every night they go down just a little
Old 11-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #40  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Drink a TON of water and don't stress!! You're doing awesome, it will move! I find I stress more when I weigh daily so staying OFF the scale helps a lot!!! And stress helps us retain, so we don't want that! You are doing so great, have faith and just keep swimming!!!
Pattie!! LOVE your new picture! You are looking wonderful and so happy!
Bella73123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyainva View Post
Ok I love your handle- along those lines, until last week I was in the once a day weigh club, IP works if you follow it, yes for phase 4 I will be weighing daily.

Try one week, see what it does for you.

The strips, you are kidding me, witty and all. As you drink water, the strip won't show up dark.

Sometimes we just need someone to point it out to us.

hugs to you.
dont let the strips or the weight get to you.
Thank you Sonya! That does help A LOT..and I never thought about the water making my strips lighter. VERY good point!
Suchawittygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #42  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlillybeth View Post
I know I'm not supposed to weigh myself every day but I've been stuck at 207 for 4 days and this is the longest stretch since going on the diet that I've stayed the same weight. I was hoping for SOMETHING. Any pointers? I'm still testing positive for ketosis. I have a cheat dy scheduled for nov 17 and I really wanted to get under 200 before that date.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Don't worry I will keep sticking to it. The scale is just such a huge motivating factor for me.
I was "stuck" several times in P1. One 11-day was followed by 3-day/5lb whoosh-a-thon. I am curious about why you are planning a cheat when a 4-day stick is causing you stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
You don't see it because it isn't on the there!
Not on P1

This is a no cheat diet.
Any cheating will set you back.
What I keep telling myself is that it is easy to come up with excuses to cheat.

I could find one monthly, weekly, daily (hourly!), but that is how I got fat. To learn something different, I have to do something differently. It is much, much harder to stay 100% OP to goal. This takes persistence, tenacity, fortitude, planning, and all the perseverance you can muster.
There will always be a special day: Halloween, US Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Super Bowl, Mardi Gras, Birthdays (my 50th is in March), football tailgates, BBQs, weddings, funerals, parties, WHATEVER.

Remember, losing the weight is only the BEGINNING of the battle. Maintenance is actually harder! Look at all the re-starters. How many of us have lost and re-gained? We need to look at food differently so we don't keep making the same fattening mistakes!

If I can't stay 100% OP, how do I ever think I'll keep the weight off once I get to goal?
Here, here. I stuck it out 100% the whole time and can look back with no regrets and draw strength from MYSELF.

Quote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mei View Post
Good morning, homeslices. Last night my hunger level was sky-high, but I figure the first week is the worst and i just need to power through it. I went all
feral on some kale chips (picture me eating a la Fantastic Mr Fox) and the crunchiness helped stave off the "need to feed".
First week is The Worst! Stick it out, stay strong, and it gets easier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
I have a really bad habit of weighing myself EVERY DAY also. I try to keep myself off the scale, but it just keeps calling my name. I stepped on it this morning and really wish I wouldn't have, I know TOM is about a day or two away so I know that's what my problem is, but that extra pound showing this morning is not great for the psyche

Those damn strips too! ugh. I just need to stop! If I'm not always in the darkest color, I'm bummed out.

I'll keep drinking my water, stay OP and get through this damn week. I HATE my TOM...it really screws stuff up. LOL
You should Never be in the "dark region" of the strips (except for maybe at the begining before you regulate/adjust to ketosis), throw them in the trash.
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #43  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Oh...and looking good Rainbow!
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 214/183/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlillybeth View Post
It is good to hear you have a healthy relationship with the scale. The further I get into this diet the more I am able to trust that if I keep doing it the weight will come off. And I think you are right on about weighing yourself everyday for the rest of your life. I am DONE yo-yoing. And I figure as long as,after I meet my goal weight, I can keep weighing myself and making adjustments accordingly I shouldn't put the weight back on. I weigh in on Friday's too. Have you ever scheduled a cheat day? Do your coaches talk to you about it. I'm nervous about it. I don't want to knock myself out of ketosis.
No, I don't schedule a cheat day. I do not believe a cheat day is recommended in Phase 1. My coach did not talk about it. However, I no longer go to a coach as I switched to alternative products and this board for support. I have found myself in a couple of situations where I "cheated". Such as a dinner party at someones house I did not know very well. I just tried to "eat around the pasta", not have desert etc, but that is it so far. Cheating will probably knock you out of ketosis especially if you cheat with carbs. I am doing my best to be 100% on plan until I reach goal. Good luck
Alma4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 205/182 start IP/170/125

Height: 5'1"

Talking

Quote:

Thank you for saying that. I really needed to hear it. I have never really had a BIG loss, my first week was 5 lbs but other than that, 2 and 3. I always see the posts with all the big losses and I often wonder "why not me"...but then I think, my body is totally different than theirs. That makes me feel better...but this really did Just knowing I am not the only one thank you, thank you!!

AND congrats on the big total loss!!!

Last edited by 2sweet4u; 11-06-2012 at 12:23 PM.
2sweet4u is offline   Reply With Quote