S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart View Post
Congrats!!!!
thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBoBanna View Post
Rainbow, this is an absolutely beautiful thread! You are simply radiating! Congratulations on all of your hard work :-)
awwww thank you anna!! i FEEL radiant!! haha when i walk past people at the market i think, WHY aren't they asking me WHY I AM SO HAPPY!! as if everyone should notice how giddy and happy i am!!! haha i think its called HOPE!!! hope is a beautiful thing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast rosa View Post
you are an inspiration, rainbow! way to go! congrats!
thanks so much westcoast rosa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourstubbs View Post
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! You Are Doing Fantastic And I'm So Proud Of You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much gf!! YOU are setting a high bar with your journey as well!!! so proud of YOU too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliKay View Post
Congrats!!! You did it, gone forever are those three's. What a accomplishment.
thank you alikay!!! the bootcamp certainly helped push that 3 to its death!! RIP 3!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Wow....that is so awesome....never forget where you came from, but never let it get a hold of you again. YOU are doing it....keep up the great work.
OMG you are so right....i will NEVER EVER FORGET where i have come from!!! and i NEVER EVER want to go back there!!! thank you!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:41 PM   #92  
Started IP 06.12.12

S/C/G: 199.4/163.8/140

Height: 5'4"

Goodbye 3's!!!! Rest in peace! You will not be missed you are such an inspiration rainbow!!!!
jmuroff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #93  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Rainbow. You are beautiful and you were beautiful 100 pounds ago too. I am in for another one hundered pounds too. Lets do it together.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #94  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs06 View Post
!!!!!!!!!!woooo hoooo! you look incredible.... The change is amazing! So happy for you!
thank you djs!! i am so happy too!!! its amazing how happy a person can be with 100 less pounds!! i seem to be "bounding" up and down the stairs now, where i once had to go step by step, moving each foot to the step before going to the next one....now i can walk down normally!!! its amazing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
thank you ragdoll!!!!! BRAVO TO US ALL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RN4Babies View Post
Wow, wow, wow! Congratulations! You were beautiful in your before pictures, but it just radiates from you now! You have come so far! I LOVE the side by side pictures of you with your cane, then finishing the 5k! How powerful! Congratulations on your milestone!
thank you RN!!! part of the reason i wanted to post side by side was to show everyone, that if i can do it, so can they!! if i can only inspire 1 person, to go another day, try a little harder, try again...then its all worth it. i haven't posted many photos prior to this, because well, its hard to admit that you allowed yourself to get to 400 pounds and seeing it in photos is even more disheartening. but....i have to put aside where i was, and focus on where i am going!!! never ever give up!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellop60 View Post
Congrats on the milestone. You are such a inspiration for all of us.
thank you mello that is the best compliment i could ever get is that i could inspire someone!!! i know that EVERYONE HERE TOTALLY UNDERSTANDS...no matter if they have 5 pounds to lose or 405 pounds to lose. we are all in this together!! and its important that we HELP AND UPLIFT each other every chance we can!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortneyMarie622 View Post
wooohooo!!! So proud of you, what an inspiration and transformation!
thank you cortney!!! nothing is more powerful that others coming together to help each other!! inspiring others gives me the greatest joy imaginable!!! let us ALL CELEBRATE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I am SO proud of you Susan, and that was the best funeral I have ever been too. You are such an inspiration to so many of us for your hard work, your dedication and last but not least...your recipes. As I have said in the past, "You are a ray of sunshine here everyday on 3fc."

Thank you for all that you do. Love you GF.

Hugs...
aww dana....you know you are one of my bff's for life!!! i get inspired reading posts from everyone on 3fc...and to be able to inspire someone else is a magical thing and one of the best things about this journey!! PAY IT FORWARD!! that is my motto!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca1978 View Post
Congratulations Rainbow!
thank you becca its been a fun journey with so many wonderful people like YOU who take the time to share it with me!! thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl66 View Post
How FREAKING FANTASTIC is THIS!!!!!! Oh yeah, I'm so very, very happy for you, and am beyond elated to attend this funeral with you. :-D
stargirl YOU ROCK!! i am so happy for you to come to this funeral and can't wait until the next one!! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
You rock my rainbow socks, sister friend!

BIG HUGE MEGA congrats on breaking those incredible milestones. I remember viscerally what it was like to get into the 200's. I didn't cry at onederland but I bawled like a baby when I saw that 2.

Yay YOU!!!!!
oooh sweet divajen!!!! THANK YOU for always inspiring me and answering all my questions and sending me all the info!!! you have totally given me hope that because YOU did it, I CAN DO IT TOO!!!! i will always be thankful to you!!!
Old 11-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #95  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1spunkygal View Post
YOU are AMAZING & this post gave me goosebumps ! I bow to you
aww what a sweet thing to say!!! goosebumps....i am still getting them when i step on that scale and see that big ole 2!!! we are all in this special journey to a healthier us together, and stick together we must!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharrow View Post
Thanks for posting the photos. Very inspiring!

Congratulations!
thank you sharrow!!! i always liked when others posted photos so i could SEE the change too!! photos do tell the story!! its hard....to see photos of me...especially out in the public eye...and it was actually hard for me to find full shots of me as typically you can find me in photos hiding BEHIND EVERYONE ELSE!!....and all you see is a head!! haha so this is all new to me!! but i am happy to share if it inspires just one person!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Gone Baby Gone. FREAKING AWESOMNESS! I am very proud of you. You are beautiful. Thanks for sharing this with us. I've got twenty more to go to get into the 200#'s I just checked in because I am hungry and wanted a distraction. You gave me that and MOTIVATION!
vet...sir....YOU....are totally the inspiring one!!! OMG....LOOK AT HOW WELL YOU HAVE DONE MY FRIEND!!! i always look for that "road sign" haha and see what highway we are on!!! I LOVE TRAVELING THE VET HIGHWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella73123 View Post
You are amazing and you look FANTASTIC!! Congratulations, you truly are an inspiration to all of us!

thank you bella!!!! i FEEL FANTASTIC!!!! does that count!! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalFor40 View Post
Thank you so much for sharing those pictures- there really is no more powerful way to show how much a person has changed. As you said- you can't hide in a picture!

Congrats and here's to continued success!
thank you goalfor40!!! yes, when you lose a little everyday, it doesn't really register as much...well, not with me...as i had to lose 50 pounds before i could really tell at all and just over 75 pounds before ANYONE even noticed!! but somehow, seeing photos side by side, they help me see what the mirror refuses to show me!! i dont know how long it will take for me to get rid of the super fat image in the mirror starring back at me...who knows....i'll have to see another 100 pounds from now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufassia View Post
RIP

And yay! Congrats to you!!
RIP INDEED!!! thanks mufassia!!
Old 11-02-2012, 08:07 PM   #96  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kileymed13 View Post
Congrats!!!! This is the happiest funeral I have ever attended. Thank you for sharing the pics, you look wonderful!!

thank you kiley!! i have to agree...this is the happiest funeral i ever attended too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sistah phat View Post
That's so cool. What an inspiration. Congratulations!

haha thank you sistah!!! i can be kinda goofy sometimes!!! but i was so excited and just wanted to share in a special way and a funeral came to mind because when i got on the scale, i thought, oooooo i wish i could just go bury that 3 forever!! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by guacamole View Post
I love this! Congratulations on your success and hard work!
thank you guacamole!!! it is a sweet success indeed and yes lots of hard work that has paid off....and is the fuel i need to keep going!! all of these comments inspire me even more!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
That's awesome news, well done
thank you so much!!! heres to the next 100!!!! woot woot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingthinner View Post
Congrats! You must be so proud! And you are such a motivator for me (and the rest of us!) RIP!!!
thank you thinking thinner....you know what??? i am proud. and believe it or not, that is hard to say!! i will try to say it to myself more often than in the past. I AM PROUD OF ME!!! its amazing how inspiring everyone is to me...and how just taking a moment to share a comment can truly brighten someones day and just give them the fuel and the desire they need RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT...to just take ONE MORE STEP!!! YES, I AM PROUD!! THANK YOU for reminding me to notice!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2loseW8 View Post
Congratulations! That is so awesome. I too loved the cane and 5k picture! You are such an inpiration! Best funeral ever!!!!
thank you my2lose!!! i have my little cane sitting in the corner in "time out" hahaha and i hope it stays there forever....as a reminder of where i've come from!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn again View Post
Awesome funeral! You are so beautiful inside and out!! Congrats
thank you dawn!!!! makes me blush to think of all this splendid and lovely compliments!! certainly it is foreign territory for me!! thank you for caring!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Wow, congrats Rainbow, you rock girl! happy dance happy dance happy dance
gf...lets dance!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrochet View Post
WOW!!!!! Loved the cane/5k picture. What a message that sends that this is all about being healthier and living life to the fullest without weight imposed limitations. Thanks for posting. Congrats on your amazing accomplishments, bye bye 3! PS, also love love that dress!
thank you rcrochet!! i was so happy and thrilled to cross that 5K finish line!! and now, i can't wait to do another one!! RUNNING across that finish line was one of the most thrilling moments in my life!!! RUNNING...i say....me....running!!!
Old 11-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 222/150/140

Height: 5' 7"

Waaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooo!!!!!!

Awesome Job!
TurboLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #98  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha8in lazyness View Post
OMG Congratulations! You look Great!!!!!!! Keep up the amazing work. What an inspiration U R!
thank you ha8in!! i will certainly keep it up as i still have a long way to go!! but the road is so lovely with all of YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE cheering me on!!! what an amazing feeling!! THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaMel View Post
Way to Go RAINBOW!!
You are an inspiration.
You're hard work & perseverance are paying off, paving the way to a healthier you!
Keep up the great work.
awww mel...thank you!! and thank you for the RED TEAM!! you inspire me with your running!!! and one day i hope to do a 10K!!! imagine even THINKING that!!! WOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnaMi View Post
I'm so happy for you Rainbow you're doing it in the groove look out world here she comes
ONAMI!!!!! ONAMI!!!! HOW ARE YA SISTA!!!!!! long time no see my friend!!! YES....I FINALLY DID IT!!! and you are so right...thats exactly how i feel....LOOK OUT WORLD HERE I COME....i need that on a t shirt!!! hahaha ONAMI....how are you my friend....i know you know!!! how it is!! and how fabulous it is to be at this point!!! thanks for coming to the funeral!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCanada View Post
What a great day to join your forum, a funeral for fat! Can't wait to have my own! lol Awesome work Rainbow!
thank you ocanada!!! WELCOME TO THE FUNERAL!!! make sure you invite ME to your funeral in the future!!! can't wait!!! you'll get there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl70 View Post
Awesome! The cane to 5K pics are so inspirational. Keep it up girl!
thank you cbl!!! that cane.....was a good friend to me....but i am so happy its in the corner now where it belongs!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirStories View Post
I'm so glad for you! This is definitely the kind of funeral that I'm okay attending! Are you treating yourself to anything for your halfway point?
thank you noir!! hmmmm i never thought about it....a treat....but i need to think about that and come up with something special!!! good idea!! thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckw83 View Post
Congrats! such an Inspiration! I hope this will be me very soon! your before and after pictures are amazing!
thank you mckw!! YES...IT WILL BE YOU SOON TOO!!! in fact, we need to just go ahead and start an obituary page thread!! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jampooh View Post
Best funeral I've ever been to! Thanks for all the inspiration. My coach wanted your crab cake recipe, she loved it and is now sharing it with others.
thank you jampooh!!! it is the best funeral indeed!! so glad your coach loved the crab cake recipe...i make them often and they always seem like such a special treat and like a cheat almost!! they are so good!! i love to share anything that can make any one of our journeys just a little bit easier!! we are all in this together!!

Quote:
You inspired me. I printed off a walk to run program yesterday.
VET...THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING NEWS!!!!! is it the c25k??? that is what i did!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Vet - LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!
i agree pattie!! LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE
Old 11-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #99  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
Goodbye 3's!!!! Rest in peace! You will not be missed you are such an inspiration rainbow!!!!

RIP yes....RIP and GOODBYE 3!!! you are so right, 3 will NOT BE MISSED AT ALL!!! thank you jm!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboLaura View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooo!!!!!!

Awesome Job!
THANK YOU turbo!!! thats what i need to do....GO TURBO for the next 100 pounds!! hahaha

I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #100  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Rainbow. You are beautiful and you were beautiful 100 pounds ago too. I am in for another one hundered pounds too. Lets do it together.

VET....you are on my friend....IN IT TO WIN IT BABY!!! BRING ON THE NEXT 100 POUNDS!!! TOGETHER we shall conquer and be strong

YES SIR!!! WE GOT THIS!!!
Old 11-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 24W/10-12/10-12

Height: 5', 5"

I'm throwing a GOODBYE PARTY just for you. Congrats....you can make it to goal. You've done an AMAZING JOB...and you look great. Pat yourself on the back.....You deserve it.

Last edited by free1; 11-02-2012 at 08:58 PM.
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 187/190/145

Height: 5'5

Happiest funeral ever!
canuckgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #103  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Well Rainbow -- after all that TYPING I bet you're down another few "digits"... ok...bad joke but I couldn't resist.

Way to go gf. It's obvious we're all proud of you as there are more pages wishing you congrats than on your latest recipe thread (which we all love) Guess we just love you more. You're our "pot o' gold"
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:58 PM   #104  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Look at all the responses, Rainbow! Shows how much you are loved on here. You are such a wonderful inspiration to all of us. Congrats and thank you!
Beck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 146/120/105

Height: 5'0" on a good day :)

Congrats, Rainbow! How wonderful for you! Thanks for sharing your success and for inviting us to the best funeral ever!

As I read your post and all the responses, I kept hearing Taylor Swift's new song, "We-ee are NEVER, EVER getting back together!"

Goodbye forever 3!
ablever is offline   Reply With Quote