Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #31  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

UPDATED LIST:

SEND IN YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT FOR TODAY!!!

COPY AND PASTE THE INFO BELOW AND BE ACCOUNTABLE!

WEIGH IN
FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY:
MONDAY:
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY MORNING FINAL WEIGH IN:

VITAMINS:
WATER:

WHAT I PLAN TO DO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN:

HOW SUCCESSFUL I WAS WITH MY PLAN TODAY:

TELL SARGE WHAT YOU PLAN TO EAT TODAY FRIDAY 10.26.2012

Alikay-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Alison- Reported In.... last minute reprieve from SHARKBAIT!!
Bluejewel-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Dana-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
DizzyJean-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Evepet-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Fishette-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Greeniris-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Halfagain-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!
Rainbowsmiles-REPORTED IN
Twindy- AWOL SOON TO BE SHARKBAIT!!
YesmyQueen-REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!

Molly: SPECIAL ROAD ASSIGNMENT!! REPORTED IN NICELY DONE PRIVATE!!

Alikay- 212.8
Breakfast: Premier Nutrition RTD Chocolate Shake
Lunch: 2 cups zucchini julienned with tomato/basil WFarm sauce, Premier RTD Choc. Shake
Dinner: Grilled pork tenderloins with a nice spinach salad
Snack: Healthsmart BBQ Protein Chips

Alison- 209.6
Breakfast: IP RM Choco drink
Lunch: 8oz shrimp with old bay seasoning, cucumber slices with old bay
Dinner: IP G&O soy nuts, cauliflower
Snack: It will be an IP RM Choco drink

Bluejewel- 162.2
Bfst: Chocolate/Mocha Protien Shake
Lunch: 4 oz Turkey Patty w/ tossed greens .75 cup red bell pepper .25 cup red onion
Snack: Pure Protien Bar
Dinner: 4 0z Mahi-Mahi pan fried with 1.5 cups cauilflower rice, 1.5 cups asparagus
Late Snack: Vanilla Shake

Dana- 170 will come back to update on weigh in day
B- Detour bar and large cup of hot tea
L- Broccoli and cheese soup and 1 pkg of roasted seaweed
D- Chicken and roasted brussel sprouts
s- Chocolate shake from pudding mix
****and 4 bottles of water with lemon****

DizzyJean- 157
B- salt & vinegar packet
L- ham, spinach, salad
S- 2 egg whites (for theafternoon lows)
D- big mac in a bowl, choc packet in blender w/ice
out for a party- decaf tea and gum

evepet- 167
Breakfast: Dixie Diner Peaches & Cream Hot Cereal with decaf tea
Lunch: ProtiDiet Green Pea Soup, with 1/2 cup cauliflower & 1/2 zucchini blended in, plus spices to taste.
Snack/3:30pm: I cup combined slices of zucchini, celery and radishes topped with 2 tsp olive oil & sprinkled with sea salt.
Dinner: 100gm shrimp w 1 tbsp low-carb catsup & tsp of horseradish; omelette made with 2 eggs & 3 egg whites; filling will include spinach, sweet red pepper & celery. (this gives a total of 32gm protein)
Evening snack: ProtiDiet chocolate pudding

Fishette- 147
fruity shake with puréed spinach
grilled chicken and a big OP salad with raw veggies and EEOO,
chicken soup
dark choc pudding. Water, water, water, and those !@&!#% pills.

Greeniris- 145.4
Breakfast: blueberry pancakes - plain
Lunch: Soup with puree (equivalent 1 c veggs), salad, 1 c cukes
Snack: Bar or EAS CarbAdvantedge RTD
Dinner: Big Mac in a Bowl w/8 oz lean grd bf, either rutabaga fries or cauli tator tots (still haven't tried these)

Halfagain- 270.6
*WATER*
Premier Nutrition Chocolate shake for breakfast with water
*WATER*
Applebees lunch with hubby (1/2 day vacation day tomorrow) blacken talapia with extra veggies with water
*WATER*
dinner - Wonderslim cream chicken soup, cucumbers with water
snack - Proti-diet hot chocolate with ummm.... okay with water!
*WATER*

Rainbowsmiles- 304.8
FRIDAY 10.26.2012 MENU
brekkie: Mocha Frappuccino, then coffee later with 1 oz eas vanilla
After 12 Mile Bike Ride: 2 scrambled eggs with kale, spinach, roasted red peppers and garlic
lunch: golden goddess soup, healthsmart pizza protein chips, 1/2 serving IP raspberry jelly
supper: Greek Salad, lettuce, tomato, red onion, bell peppers, jalapenos, banana peppers
snack:

Twindy-

YesmyQueen- 195
Fri.- B-3 cookies made w vanilla drink mix and hot tea
L- steamed cauliflower and broccoli topped w daily allowance( parm.chs)
Van. Shake
D- grilled ham yellow squash,zucchini
BBQ. Soy nuts

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 10-26-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #32  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
UPDATED LIST:

SEND IN YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT FOR TODAY!!!

COPY AND PASTE THE INFO BELOW AND BE ACCOUNTABLE!

WEIGH IN
FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY:
MONDAY:
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY MORNING FINAL WEIGH IN:

VITAMINS:
WATER:

WHAT I PLAN TO DO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN:

HOW SUCCESSFUL I WAS WITH MY PLAN TODAY:

Halfagain-
*WATER*
Premier Nutrition Chocolate shake for breakfast with water
*WATER*
Applebees lunch with hubby (1/2 day vacation day tomorrow) blacken talapia with extra veggies with water
*WATER*
dinner - Wonderslim cream chicken soup, cucumbers with water
snack - Proti-diet hot chocolate with ummm.... okay with water!
*WATER*
Fridays are my weigh in days - but I do weigh daily.
Friday weigh in 270.6 (down 4.9 lbs for this week - some of last week played over into this week I'm sure).
:-) have to admit you had me with "hard pressed" Sarge.
RE your bike adventures today - If only they had a poop-head emote. I would bestow it on those who would try and bring my GF down. I'm so proud of you that you kept your cool.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #33  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
Fridays are my weigh in days - but I do weigh daily.
Friday weigh in 270.6 (down 4.9 lbs for this week - some of last week played over into this week I'm sure).
:-) have to admit you had me with "hard pressed" Sarge.
RE your bike adventures today - If only they had a poop-head emote. I would bestow it on those who would try and bring my GF down. I'm so proud of you that you kept your cool.
i declare gf....you are rocking this program like NO OTHER!! i am so totally inspired and in awe of your success and determination!! i need to pay CLOSE ATTENTION to your menu!! and copy it!! haha

im just so proud of you!! gosh now, you've made SARGE an ole softy!!

ahem....

well....AFTER THE SONG....mamma jamma came on, the next song was OMG BECKY LOOK AT HER BUTT...and that did me in...i was not giving up!!! hahaha

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 10-26-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #34  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:

SWIMSUIT....SWIMSUIT....Grrrrrrrrr
WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS A VACATION???

NOW LISTEN UP FISHBUTT!!!

LACE UP THOSE COMBAT BOOTS PRIVATE
AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!

move it move it move it

ps.....YES.....POSTING THE NIGHT BEFORE WILL HELP!!! ITS A MINDSET!! GET YOUR MIND SET FOR THE DAY!!!
Sir, yes Sir!

Quote:

....AND IF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH.....some dude in a mustang yelled out his window, RIDE IT TUBBY!!.....sheesh....but i held my head high and kept on riding!!! 75 pounds ago i would have cried and sulked all the way home and quit the ride before i was done....BUT NOT TODAY, TODAY I AM ON A MISSION!!!!!!!

I was sad for a moment...then guess what came on my MP3...this song....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RBO...feature=fvwrel

She's a bad mama jama
Just as fine as she can be
She's a bad mama jama

Her body measurements
Are perfect in every dimension
She's got a figure
That's That's sho 'nuff payin attention
She's poetry in motion
Beautiful sight to see
I get so excited
Viewing her anatomy

She's a bad mama jama
She's a bad mama jama

She's built (she's built she's stacked)
Oh she's stacked (all the curves that men like)
Got all the curves men like
She's built (she's built she's stacked)
Oh she's stacked (all the curves men like)
Got all the curves that men like

Look at her!

AMEN SISTA!!!! FEEL THE MISSION!!!!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Just remember you were out exercising your body, he had his lazy a** sitting in a car.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:37 PM   #35  

Fishbutt reporting in Sir... I put my scale down in the garage as I only want to weigh in once a week Sir.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:50 PM   #36  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

Laying low because I am not good at taking orders... and I don't have a scale - gave it away a long time ago to avoid the temptation to weigh daily!

Last edited by Lizzy63; 10-26-2012 at 12:57 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

1234 were having a fat war 5678 make sure you plan your plate!

Lmof at the cartoon pictures and yes I really like BBQ soy nuts a little dry but w hot tea yum yum. I must confess I tend to eat a few to many veggies, I guess some have trouble not eating them all. So I'll be in check for sure.

Today I have some exciting news, I have a young couple that rent from me, very good tenants. Well they are having a baby boy, yesterday she came over and informed me that her doc wants to get the baby out due to high BP so they are inducing today at 4. Her husband is a big sissy baby won't even go anywhere but the waiting room, something about fainting idk so she has no family close by and her GF isn't coming until next week so I'm going with her to have that boy, I'm so excited I have no girls only 2 boys and they don't even have GFs yet, so I'm a long way fr being a grandma, so I'm gunna be an adopted granny. Yea

Every one have a ROCKIN DAY!
Old 10-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Excuse me Halfagain I just happened to notice you have hit your 30 by thanksgiving goal WOW That flu off of you faster than these bats can fly. Yea for you yippie skippy zip e de do da keep it up.

And rainbow you have the right attitude for us all, people who are mean have some karma coming and that's really scary for them and we don't have to do anything mean back, like flip them a ___ yes karma will get them.

Last edited by Yesmyqueen; 10-26-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #39  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Laughed my way through the most recent posts, with the exception of rainbow's biking experience this morning. Glad you weren't knocked off your bike, but I probably would have thrown both jacka**es the big bird!!! Glad you shook it off quickly.

Yesmyqueen - what an awesome experience you're about to have!! This is exciting, though I feel bad for the lady that her hubby can't be in there with her.

Lunch & 52 oz of water down now...I did have a few pieces of celery too, so total veggies already is 2 1/2 cups. (Will subtract the 1/2 c from dinner allowance.) Have been starved the last few days for some reason.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 255/234/150

Height: 5' 4'

Hi Fab 50s ladies. I will cheer you on because out of town for the weekend. I need to get a scale so I can get in the next boot camp. WI was this morning with no change from the scale. Raindow you motivated me to search through the closet last night. I pulled out several pairs of jeans. I was able to put them all on. A couple I have not worn in 5 years. Happy Dance. Even know the scale didn't show loss, the measuring did....lost 1 inch in the waist and 2 inches in the hips.

Wishing ev1 a wonderful weekend. Good luck boot camp ladies.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:48 PM   #41  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesmyqueen View Post

Lmof at the cartoon pictures and yes I really like BBQ soy nuts a little dry but w hot tea yum yum. I must confess I tend to eat a few to many veggies, I guess some have trouble not eating them all. So I'll be in check for sure.

Today I have some exciting news, I have a young couple that rent from me, very good tenants. Well they are having a baby boy, yesterday she came over and informed me that her doc wants to get the baby out due to high BP so they are inducing today at 4. Her husband is a big sissy baby won't even go anywhere but the waiting room, something about fainting idk so she has no family close by and her GF isn't coming until next week so I'm going with her to have that boy, I'm so excited I have no girls only 2 boys and they don't even have GFs yet, so I'm a long way fr being a grandma, so I'm gunna be an adopted granny. Yea

That's too bad her husband is going to miss out on something very special, but how exciting for you. My SIL and brother asked me to be there for the birth of their second child since my brother has been known to pass out when blood is involved. Her mom and sister were there for their first child's birth, but my SIL said never again on those two, way to nervous I guess. Anyway, it was an amazing experience.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #42  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Excuse me Halfagain I just happened to notice you have hit your 30 by thanksgiving goal WOW That flu off of you faster than these bats can fly. Yea for you yippie skippy zip e de do da keep it up.

And rainbow you have the right attitude for us all, people who are mean have some karma coming and that's really scary for them and we don't have to do anything mean back, like flip them a ___ yes karma will get them.
LOL thank you! My maiden name made my initials BAT.. so I do relate to them critters :-)

I have not dieted in probably 10 years or more (maybe that's why my body hasn't put the ka-bosh on the losses yet - I know it's going to slow down). Not trying for so long is probably not a good thing, but I never got motivated, inspired, or had the attitude that I could do it. If you asked me in May of this year if I would be on a diet and stick to it, I would have absolutly said not. In my mind, I was destine to be where I was for the rest of my life. I never saw myself as being as large as I had gotten. In pictures I saw that, but not moving around from day to day. I think I would have been depressed beyond belief if I was always seeing myself as I saw me in photos - so I was in denial.

I know we all put our all into this, and do the best we can. We will all get to goal if we just keep to the plan. I have a friend doing WW and we celebrate the 1/2 lbs losses as much as I celebrate 3... it's in the right direction and we're making good choices.

LOL sorry to go on so... got back from Applebees lunch and i'm high on herbal tea, fish, and broccoli
Old 10-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #43  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

I sure hope your boat stays in calm seas. Watch out for hurrican Sandy. I want you all safe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfSLuEj99d0

Molly
Old 10-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #44  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

Weigh In
Friday: 147
Saturday:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday Morning Final Weigh In:

Vitamins:
Water:

What I Plan To Do To Make It Happen:

How Successful I Was With My Plan Today:

Last edited by Fishette; 10-26-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #45  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Sir, yes Sir!
Just remember you were out exercising your body, he had his lazy a** sitting in a car.
yes....that was my thought too!!! i was telling myself that at least i was out there trying to improve, at least i was making the effort, and by the time i finished the ride, i was totally uplifted and ready for the next 5 days!! WOOT WOOT!! I SO GOT THIS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
Laying low because I am not good at taking orders... and I don't have a scale - gave it away a long time ago to avoid the temptation to weigh daily!

NO WORRIES PRIVATE!!! we're all just having some fun, trying to motivate each other for a few special combat days!!

Quote:
Fishbutt reporting in Sir... I put my scale down in the garage as I only want to weigh in once a week Sir.
duly noted private!!! no prob!!

Quote:

SARGE LIKES YOUR PLAN YOUR PLATE SONG!! WELL DONE PRIVATE!!

KUDOS ON THE GRANDMA and LUCKY YOU...that you ge tto go in with her to see the baby being born!! too bad the dad wouldn't go, he will regret that one day!

Quote:

WAY TO GO HALFAGAIN!!! ON REACHING YOUR GOALS!!!

KARMA....yes good ole karma!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Laughed my way through the most recent posts, with the exception of rainbow's biking experience this morning. Glad you weren't knocked off your bike, but I probably would have thrown both jacka**es the big bird!!! Glad you shook it off quickly.

Lunch & 52 oz of water down now...I did have a few pieces of celery too, so total veggies already is 2 1/2 cups. (Will subtract the 1/2 c from dinner allowance.) Have been starved the last few days for some reason.

WELL DONE PRIVATE ON YOUR WATER INTAKE TODAY!!! Sarge is at 88 ounces whew 12 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellop60 View Post
Hi Fab 50s ladies. I will cheer you on because out of town for the weekend. I need to get a scale so I can get in the next boot camp. WI was this morning with no change from the scale. Raindow you motivated me to search through the closet last night. I pulled out several pairs of jeans. I was able to put them all on. A couple I have not worn in 5 years. Happy Dance. Even know the scale didn't show loss, the measuring did....lost 1 inch in the waist and 2 inches in the hips.

Wishing ev1 a wonderful weekend. Good luck boot camp ladies.

woohooo on the NSV and fitting in to jeans you haven't worn in years!! didn't it feel A-MAY-ZING!!!!

Quote:
That's too bad her husband is going to miss out on something very special, but how exciting for you. My SIL and brother asked me to be there for the birth of their second child since my brother has been known to pass out when blood is involved. Her mom and sister were there for their first child's birth, but my SIL said never again on those two, way to nervous I guess. Anyway, it was an amazing experience.
i agree, he will regret it one day....but ohhh to be the lucky one to take his place!! how special!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
LOL thank you! My maiden name made my initials BAT.. so I do relate to them critters :-)

I have not dieted in probably 10 years or more (maybe that's why my body hasn't put the ka-bosh on the losses yet - I know it's going to slow down). Not trying for so long is probably not a good thing, but I never got motivated, inspired, or had the attitude that I could do it. If you asked me in May of this year if I would be on a diet and stick to it, I would have absolutly said not. In my mind, I was destine to be where I was for the rest of my life. I never saw myself as being as large as I had gotten. In pictures I saw that, but not moving around from day to day. I think I would have been depressed beyond belief if I was always seeing myself as I saw me in photos - so I was in denial.

I know we all put our all into this, and do the best we can. We will all get to goal if we just keep to the plan. I have a friend doing WW and we celebrate the 1/2 lbs losses as much as I celebrate 3... it's in the right direction and we're making good choices.

LOL sorry to go on so... got back from Applebees lunch and i'm high on herbal tea, fish, and broccoli
halfagain....ok now, you are going to have to stop making SARGE an ole weepy overjoyed sarge...i'm supposed to be fierce, FIERCE!! HAHA

seriously, i am so proud of you!!! you just jumped right in and never looked back!! oh to have that kind of determination and spunk!! next BOOTCAMP...i will be the private and YOU will be the sarge!!!
Closed Thread