3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Louisiana/Mississippi Peeps (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/267961-louisiana-mississippi-peeps.html)

wuv2bloved 10-12-2012 10:41 AM

Louisiana/Mississippi Peeps
 
Hey y'all, I know that we have A LOT of us from LA and some from MS so lets get this party started. Let's check in with each other and see maybe if we can't get us some buddy systems going on and support each other. Maybe so of y'all go to the same clinic and just don't know it, how awesome would that be??? I know none of my peeps are on here but there might be someone close to me :)

Nolawhodatchick 10-12-2012 12:37 PM

I am new and could use a buddy. Cuz today I'm HUNGRY! I thought it had passed (first week) but it's back and I want to eat a cow. A whole cow!

eta: I should say I'm at the end of my first week.

wuv2bloved 10-12-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolawhodatchick (Post 4495947)
I am new and could use a buddy. Cuz today I'm HUNGRY! I thought it had passed (first week) but it's back and I want to eat a cow. A whole cow!

eta: I should say I'm at the end of my first week.

Drink some water or herbal tea, eat some veggies, chew some gum!

Nolawhodatchick 10-12-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4495955)
Drink some water or herbal tea, eat some veggies, chew some gum!

Gum! Yes! Cinnamon sugar free gum! TY for the reminder! It works for me.

wuv2bloved 10-12-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolawhodatchick (Post 4495958)
Gum! Yes! Cinnamon sugar free gum! TY for the reminder! It works for me.

Welcome:hug:

WhoDat730 10-12-2012 12:55 PM

Great idea Wuv! I'd love to get to know my I.P. neighbors better!

southern 10-12-2012 01:00 PM

Louisiana (baton rouge and Shreveport area)
Nixed the clinic route and began with alternatives.
1 month in and 10 lbs down

Neast 10-12-2012 01:37 PM

Hi all!! Im from Baton Rouge. Today is my first day of the second week and I am down 7.8 lbs and 7 1/2 inches. I am loving IP so far!!

Nolawhodatchick 10-12-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neast (Post 4496031)
Hi all!! Im from Baton Rouge. Today is my first day of the second week and I am down 7.8 lbs and 7 1/2 inches. I am loving IP so far!!

Congrates, that is great! I love knowing my neighbors from Louisiana are here! I lived in B.R. for 13 years before moving to N.O. Plus I was raised in Mississippi so ya'll are all my neighbors too :)

wuv2bloved 10-12-2012 03:42 PM

I don't know where all the La peeps are today, I think they are all on FB....lol

WhoDat730 10-21-2012 06:09 PM

**Bump**

I know there are lots of us here, where is everyone?

I'm feeling good today, Saints won!! Who Dat!!! :cheer2:

wuv2bloved 10-21-2012 06:26 PM

I am here!!!

maezy1 10-21-2012 07:06 PM

Im here! I use the Womans wellness center in Baton Rouge as my clinic. My weigh ins have had to be sporadic this month due to a crazy schedule but I am down 11 lbs in 19 days so I am happy! Welcome to everyone in the south! GEAUX SAINTS! OH AND TIGERS!

wuv2bloved 10-21-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maezy1 (Post 4504662)
Im here! I use the Womans wellness center in Baton Rouge as my clinic. My weigh ins have had to be sporadic this month due to a crazy schedule but I am down 11 lbs in 19 days so I am happy! Welcome to everyone in the south! GEAUX SAINTS! OH AND TIGERS!

Did you get my private message?

jwdesselle 10-22-2012 09:26 AM

Baton Rouge here also. I go to Healthy U Weight Management on Jefferson HWY, across from Whole Foods. :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2