Old 10-27-2012, 04:24 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 172/144/136

Height: 5'3"

Default New to forum

Hi everyone! I'm from Alexandria, LA. I'm new to the forum as a member, but I've been reading the threads since I began IP 3 weeks ago. Since the start, I've accidentally cheated twice, but was able to jump right back on, and so far I've lost 12 lbs and 14.5 inches! My accidents came from (1) soy milk in my coffee, and (2) edamame. Apparently those are not on the diet!

I appreciate all the posts people do, especially the recipes. I responded to a post about tomato basil soup with something I found that worked for me. My only other contributions are I add 2 cups of loosely packed raw baby spinach, 1/2 c- 3/4 c of water, about 8 ice cubes to my Wildberry yogurt in a blender. It changes the color, but not the flavor, and I get half my veggies in without tasting them! Another thing I've been adding lately is cinnamon to my puddings, which I blend in the blender with 1.5 c of water and 8-10 ice cubes. Delicious!

Keep your ideas coming! And check out FB's ideal protein Finland for more great recipes! It's awesome!
laury411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #47  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by laury411 View Post
Hi everyone! I'm from Alexandria, LA. I'm new to the forum as a member, but I've been reading the threads since I began IP 3 weeks ago. Since the start, I've accidentally cheated twice, but was able to jump right back on, and so far I've lost 12 lbs and 14.5 inches! My accidents came from (1) soy milk in my coffee, and (2) edamame. Apparently those are not on the diet!

I appreciate all the posts people do, especially the recipes. I responded to a post about tomato basil soup with something I found that worked for me. My only other contributions are I add 2 cups of loosely packed raw baby spinach, 1/2 c- 3/4 c of water, about 8 ice cubes to my Wildberry yogurt in a blender. It changes the color, but not the flavor, and I get half my veggies in without tasting them! Another thing I've been adding lately is cinnamon to my puddings, which I blend in the blender with 1.5 c of water and 8-10 ice cubes. Delicious!

Keep your ideas coming! And check out FB's ideal protein Finland for more great recipes! It's awesome!
Welcome to the IP family!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #48  

Living in Baton Rouge-Geaux IP!
mphage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:53 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 181/163/140

Height: 5'5

I am alone up here in Shreveport. Going on my 4th week and avoiding the scale (Wuv, I think you advised against that somewhere) True the cost is high for IP and I would give anything to find lemon soy and peanut butter soy alternatives. I want pudding after dinner...And must admit there are days I may have 4 packets, but I buttoned a pair of pants the other day that the last time I tried, I had to use the ribbon that attaches to the hanger to barely make it to the button...So happy 3 inches lost in waist! The biggest achievement for me was last weekend when we had our 3 year old daughters birthday and she had cupcakes (which of course icing got on my fingers) but I didn't lick it off and I made cupcakes for them again tonight and it did not bother me one bit!!! This program works! And Wuv, your my hero! Help with the alternatives would be great! I love IP and am loving myself more for doing it! Here in Shreveport :-)
time4changenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:12 AM   #50  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Hi Louisiana and Mississippi Ipeeps! I'm in Natchitoches (between Alexandria and Shreveport). We have a wonderful clinic and coach here! I've been on IP since mid-June and have lost 44 pounds! Love the diet!
joysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:14 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 181/163/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Hi Louisiana and Mississippi Ipeeps! I'm in Natchitoches (between Alexandria and Shreveport). We have a wonderful clinic and coach here! I've been on IP since mid-June and have lost 44 pounds! Love the diet!
Do you go to Wall Center? I was working in Nach last week and absolutely love them! I can't find the coaches card and she called to check on me. If that is where you go please PM me with her name. She was AMAZING!!!
time4changenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:11 AM   #52  
Nolasusan

S/C/G: 180/175/150

Height: 5'7"

Default I be's one of yo peeps chile....

Glad to have found this website and the support I need.
Congratulations on your 200 lb weight loss! I am going to go to your FB page to read your story for inspiration.

So darn glad to find some of my MS and LA peeps!

Coming home Dec. 6 through 24 and am scared to death of going backwards with all the great food in NOLA, but I can do it I know because if I survived that ***** Katrina, I can do anything!
Nolasusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:16 AM   #53  
Nolasusan

S/C/G: 180/175/150

Height: 5'7"

Default How do I add a Ticker Factory tracker?

Can anybody help me? How are ya'll adding the Ticker Factory tracker. I already have the url, but I don't know how to add it.

Thanks!

Nolasusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:11 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 305/262.8/180

Height: 5'5 1/2

I'm currently doing alternatives. What clinic are my Baton Rouge peeps going to?
Butterfly queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:16 AM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolasusan View Post
Can anybody help me? How are ya'll adding the Ticker Factory tracker. I already have the url, but I don't know how to add it.

Thanks!

The 1st post of every daily (or weekend) thread explains it. You haven't been here long enuf yet. There are many answers if you read the stickies at the top of the forum first, too.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:26 AM   #56  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Nolasusan, please do not use the ! unless you are using it to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. It generates a report to the moderators for action.

I'm glad to see you got your answer to the ticker question and to 3FC.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #57  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly queen View Post
I'm currently doing alternatives. What clinic are my Baton Rouge peeps going to?
I go to the clinic @ Woman's. They are really good.
SewingMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:31 AM   #58  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by time4changenow View Post
I am alone up here in Shreveport. Going on my 4th week and avoiding the scale (Wuv, I think you advised against that somewhere) True the cost is high for IP and I would give anything to find lemon soy and peanut butter soy alternatives. I want pudding after dinner...And must admit there are days I may have 4 packets, but I buttoned a pair of pants the other day that the last time I tried, I had to use the ribbon that attaches to the hanger to barely make it to the button...So happy 3 inches lost in waist! The biggest achievement for me was last weekend when we had our 3 year old daughters birthday and she had cupcakes (which of course icing got on my fingers) but I didn't lick it off and I made cupcakes for them again tonight and it did not bother me one bit!!! This program works! And Wuv, your my hero! Help with the alternatives would be great! I love IP and am loving myself more for doing it! Here in Shreveport :-)
I seem to be in A LOT of people's head when they go to eat something not on program....I guess I am that angel on your shoulder keeping the devil out of ya....lol...good job!!...If you have a 4th packet keep it unrestricted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolasusan View Post
Glad to have found this website and the support I need.
Congratulations on your 200 lb weight loss! I am going to go to your FB page to read your story for inspiration.

So darn glad to find some of my MS and LA peeps!

Coming home Dec. 6 through 24 and am scared to death of going backwards with all the great food in NOLA, but I can do it I know because if I survived that ***** Katrina, I can do anything!
Welcome, You can go "home" and survive. Its the food you have always eaten it never changes...lol...you now know how to eat so use what you have used to enjoy your time at home. You are worth it and the NEXT time you go home, that food will STILL be there and you can enjoy it then. Enjoy your time with family and friends instead of the food and drinking

I am so glad this thread is staying as active as it is....this is great!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #59  

Missblaak, sstw1, laury411, mphage, time4changenow, Nolasusan

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Can't wait for the game tonight!!
WhoDat730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 192/145/145

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly queen View Post
I go to Anna at Baker Physical Therapy.
Ticiabean is offline   Reply With Quote