Old 10-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/195

Height: 5'10"

I am here in Summit, MS. Right above McComb. I am actually coming to Baton Rouge this weekend for my youngest son's baseball tournament! We played there this summer too. It is a very nice park.
dawn again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #17  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Well y'all all know I am in Gulfport/biloxi Ms
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 230/172/135

Height: 5'3

hi all! I am in NOLA! I don't use a clinic, but have still had great success so far.

It is so hard to be in Nola and be on a diet. I know it's hard everywhere, but I grew up eating this wonderful food and it's sometimes so hard to hold back! But I can take a few months of sacrifice. The rewards are greater... that's what I have to tell myself!
megscarles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:02 PM   #19  

NSV!!!! I fit in pants that I could not get over my hips this summer! I have a bunch of pants in a lower size that I am about to be able to wear. I had to throw out a bathing suit becuz it looked so pathetic and was so big on me!
maezy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by maezy1 View Post
NSV!!!! I fit in pants that I could not get over my hips this summer! I have a bunch of pants in a lower size that I am about to be able to wear. I had to throw out a bathing suit becuz it looked so pathetic and was so big on me!
WOOHOO!!!!...great job!!....Did you get my private message???
Old 10-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #21  

Wuv, yes I got your msg! may friend you!
maezy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #22  

ok sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maezy1 View Post
Wuv, yes I got your msg! may friend you!
Old 10-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #23  

I'm from New Orleans, currently living in Baton Rouge for now. I visit my family often and it is hard not eat any of the amazing food there. It's also really hard for me not to cook any of it. I'm actually looking forward to cooking for Thanksgiving and Christmas, since there will be plenty people to eat it all for me!

Maezy, Congrats on you NSV! That's great!

I have a tote in my closet with old jeans. Sadly from a size 00 (which I know will never fit again, and that's ok!) to 14. My plan is as I lose to throw my size I'm wearing that longer fits away and pull the next size out of the tote until I'm at goal and then I'll get rid of what I'll never use. My 16's are feeling loose, so I'm getting excited to pull out those 14's and be rid of 16's forever!!!
WhoDat730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat730 View Post
I'm from New Orleans, currently living in Baton Rouge for now. I visit my family often and it is hard not eat any of the amazing food there. It's also really hard for me not to cook any of it. I'm actually looking forward to cooking for Thanksgiving and Christmas, since there will be plenty people to eat it all for me!

Maezy, Congrats on you NSV! That's great!

I have a tote in my closet with old jeans. Sadly from a size 00 (which I know will never fit again, and that's ok!) to 14. My plan is as I lose to throw my size I'm wearing that longer fits away and pull the next size out of the tote until I'm at goal and then I'll get rid of what I'll never use. My 16's are feeling loose, so I'm getting excited to pull out those 14's and be rid of 16's forever!!!
woohooooooo
Old 10-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #25  
Maintenance since 8/2/10

S/C/G: 173/130/130

Height: 4'11"

Hi! I'm from Louisiana (central La - Bunkie), but live in Arkansas. Great to see so many La people here.

I hit maintenance in August of 2011, and did great for about 5 months, then started getting lazy with my food choices and put a little bit back on. So back to rebooting and sticking with it this time!
cajunladybug22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:11 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 175/See Ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Hey! From Mandeville, LA here! 2nd day of IP EVER!! And I am starving.

Have some questions though...this morning I had a small cup of coffee from On The Run. Clearly, no skim milk around, I used a one little creamer thing of the coffee mate which is dairy free and sugar free and is only 1 carb. Do you think that that is okay?

Also, can we have mint tea without sugar? I fell in love with mint tea while in Morocco and I've been dying for some!
IPbeginnerNOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPbeginnerNOLA View Post
Hey! From Mandeville, LA here! 2nd day of IP EVER!! And I am starving.

Have some questions though...this morning I had a small cup of coffee from On The Run. Clearly, no skim milk around, I used a one little creamer thing of the coffee mate which is dairy free and sugar free and is only 1 carb. Do you think that that is okay?

Also, can we have mint tea without sugar? I fell in love with mint tea while in Morocco and I've been dying for some!
Yes to BOTH!
Old 10-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #28  

Thanks so much!

Does anybody else like the tomato basil soup by itself? Because I thought it was awful! Love the bars so far and the garlic and onion nuts! Had the chicken soup today and it was pretty good.

Anything else that is good? I have to order my 2nd week by Friday and by that time, I would have only tried a couple of things. Also, experiencing some major headaches. I can still take advil right? This diet is going to kick my butt! I swear!
Old 10-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by megscarles View Post
hi all! I am in NOLA! I don't use a clinic, but have still had great success so far.

It is so hard to be in Nola and be on a diet. I know it's hard everywhere, but I grew up eating this wonderful food and it's sometimes so hard to hold back! But I can take a few months of sacrifice. The rewards are greater... that's what I have to tell myself!
I know right! I'm only on my 2nd day and all I want is something completely unhealthy and fried! Good thing is, we can still eat burgers, just no bread. Port of Call anyone? Minus the potato and drinks?
Old 10-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPbeginnerNOLA View Post
Thanks so much!

Does anybody else like the tomato basil soup by itself? Because I thought it was awful! Love the bars so far and the garlic and onion nuts! Had the chicken soup today and it was pretty good.

Anything else that is good? I have to order my 2nd week by Friday and by that time, I would have only tried a couple of things. Also, experiencing some major headaches. I can still take advil right? This diet is going to kick my butt! I swear!
Chicken a la king taste like chicken pot pie without the crust, Strawberry wafers are to die for if you put it in the freezer. Have you tried putting 1/2tsp salt in the palm of your hand licking it then drinking water? your BP and electrolytes are off balance but yes you can take advil if you wish