Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default Home of the 100% Vol 15

I started Vol 14 at the beginning of the month, it has taken us ONLY 16 or less days to have almost 500 post....how AMAZING is that??.....We have a wonderful group of people all with the SAME goal in mind going at it in different ways but we all have the same in mind...getting HEALTHY and MAKING OUR GOALS. We are all getting there, one day, one meal, one pound, one inch at a time...the POINT IS......WE ARE GETTING THERE AND HELPING OTHERS ALONG THE WAY!!!.....SOME of us are getting really close to our goal, others have gotten there and some have just begun and STILL, we are IN IT TOGETHER with each other...a BOND that NO ONE CAN BREAK!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #2  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

HUGE good news - I just got off the phone with my mother in law, she is HOME and they are going to do the gallbladder surgery and an ERCP (scope) as an outpatient next week. She still has to go for bloodwork every day till Tuesday (just to make sure her liver enzymes don't go up too badly) but at least she can rest in her own house, sleep in her own bed, and not be stuck at the hospital. YAY!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 155/111/115

Height: 5'5"

What GREAT news Scorbett!!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 01:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
HUGE good news - I just got off the phone with my mother in law, she is HOME and they are going to do the gallbladder surgery and an ERCP (scope) as an outpatient next week. She still has to go for bloodwork every day till Tuesday (just to make sure her liver enzymes don't go up too badly) but at least she can rest in her own house, sleep in her own bed, and not be stuck at the hospital. YAY!
Great news! She will feel much better at home!
Old 10-06-2012, 01:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I started Vol 14 at the beginning of the month, it has taken us ONLY 16 or less days to have almost 500 post....how AMAZING is that??.....We have a wonderful group of people all with the SAME goal in mind going at it in different ways but we all have the same in mind...getting HEALTHY and MAKING OUR GOALS. We are all getting there, one day, one meal, one pound, one inch at a time...the POINT IS......WE ARE GETTING THERE AND HELPING OTHERS ALONG THE WAY!!!.....SOME of us are getting really close to our goal, others have gotten there and some have just begun and STILL, we are IN IT TOGETHER with each other...a BOND that NO ONE CAN BREAK!
So true! I depend on you all!
Old 10-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #6  

Quote:
Well said and so true! Love that purple color on you.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #7  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
That's fantastic! I hope her surgery goes well.

Quote:
Thanks Lisa! This really is a great group of people!
Old 10-06-2012, 07:03 AM   #8  

Quote:
The news keeps getting better- so glad to hear it!
Old 10-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #9  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
So glad for you , scorbett. Now the pressure and stress is off everyone. You know how stress adversely affects weight loss. Don't want that to happen to you.

I posted on the weekend chat that we did not get our Corvair running to be in the parade to the Gerogia National Faiir. We have still come over here and will ride with someone else. Haven't been to a fair in at least 40 years. Not really our thing. I won't have any problem with resisting the food, hope somewhere I can find a salad, though.

Everyone have a great Saturday.
Molly
Old 10-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 155/111/115

Height: 5'5"

Delgen...if I remember correctly...you are phasing off, right? How is that going for you??
Old 10-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #11  

Height: 5'4"

Scorbett, GREAT NEWS! Thinking about you and your MIL.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Hello friends! I am back to catch up with you all today! Since the beginning of school, things have been crazy. I have decided to embrace crazy as my new norm!
I had another great week on IP. This week I lost another 2.8 lbs....bringing me to 60lbs....YAHOOO!! On April 15th, I weighed 196.6, today I weigh 136.0! Terri Pelagatti Renwick you were the very person who told me last April, that I could most definitely lose 60 lbs in six months....I did not believe you, but promised I would give it my all. THANK YOU, Terri!
This week was my first week on Phase 2. Now that I am well within the normal range for fat, the weight loss has slowed. I am surprised that my body responded to Phase 2 with a more rapid loss. Somedays I actually had my chicken soup WITH my lunchtime protein. My goal is to stay on P2 until I hit 131. My goal is 134, but that will give me my 3 lb buffer for the expected 3 lb weight gain in P3. I am over the moon happy, healthy and just so very excited. I am so thankful to all of you who have been there every step of the way. This journey will never end, but I am loving it!!! I wish everyone a sparkling day! For those of you who are newish...stay with the program.....I never really could believe that I could be thin again...it happens faster than you know. (Terri, you told me this!) For those of you at or near maintenance, please stay with us. We all need your guidance and support! Love and sparkles to you all!!!

Last edited by NewPath; 10-06-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #13  

Quote:
Wonderful news....glad she is better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willi View Post
Well said and so true! Love that purple color on you.
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Hello friends! I am back to catch up with you all today! Since the beginning of school, things have been crazy. I have decided to embrace crazy as my new norm!
I had another great week on IP. This week I lost another 2.8 lbs....bringing me to 60lbs....YAHOOO!! On April 15th, I weighed 196.6, today I weigh 136.0! Terri Pelagatti Renwick you were the very person who told me last April, that I could most definitely lose 60 lbs in six months....I did not believe you, but promised I would give it my all. THANK YOU, Terri!
This week was my first week on Phase 2. Now that I am well within the normal range for fat, the weight loss has slowed. I am surprised that my body responded to Phase 2 with a more rapid loss. Somedays I actually had my chicken soup WITH my lunchtime protein. My goal is to stay on P2 until I hit 131. My goal is 134, but that will give me my 3 lb buffer for the expected 3 lb weight gain in P3. I am over the moon happy, healthy and just so very excited. I am so thankful to all of you who have been there every step of the way. This journey will never end, but I am loving it!!! I wish everyone a sparkling day! For those of you who are newish...stay with the program.....I never really could believe that I could be thin again...it happens faster than you know. (Terri, you told me this!) For those of you at or near maintenance, please stay with us. We all need your guidance and support! Love and sparkles to you all!!!
YOU ROCK!!!
Old 10-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #14  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Wonderful, Scorbett!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Ah, NewPath, this makes me so happy. Like you, I just never saw myself really losing weight again, and I'm on this journey doing it! Thank you! And thanks for staying on when you get into maintenance!
Old 10-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #15  

New path isn't going anywhere!!...she is here FOREVER...lol...I, myself, neither saw myself losing this kinda weight and being SKINNY...I have NEVER in my life been Skinny!!...this is a wild ride for sure!
Closed Thread