Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #106  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

ok..breathe....breathe...breathe....take a deep breath......breathe...are you ready for this????....74 weeks on IP and I drop 6 POUNDS!!!...YES....6 freaking pounds at week 74....AMAZING!!!!....I didn't change or do anything different than I did last week and BAM...6POUNDS GONE! just like that...can y'all tell I am a little excited????...y'all have a wonderful day!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Rrfgk93uM

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 10-10-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
You are looking fabulous!!!!! Way to go!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
ooo look at you....you are too adorably cute!!! such a pretty smile!! keep up the good work!! it's showing!!
THANK YOU TOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
ok..breathe....breathe...breathe....take a deep breath......breathe...are you ready for this????....74 weeks on IP and I drop 6 POUNDS!!!...YES....6 freaking pounds at week 74....AMAZING!!!!....I didn't change or do anything different than I did last week and BAM...6POUNDS GONE! just like that...can y'all tell I am a little excited????...y'all have a wonderful day!!

WOW...six pounds at week 74 is amazing...proof this program really does work if you stick to it each day...one day at a time!!! I am curious to know if you are still having to have the hip surgery? And what your doctors think of your loss?

I have to say that while I am looking forward to our cruise, I am saddened that while we are gone I wont be able to say that I will have been 100% OP since the start. I know it will all be good and the Monday when we return home we will be right back on plan...it will be a change up. So I guess really what it means is that I will have to plan another vacation for when we are at our goal so I can rock a cute...non swim dress/tent at the pool or beach!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #108  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU TOO!!!

WOW...six pounds at week 74 is amazing...proof this program really does work if you stick to it each day...one day at a time!!! I am curious to know if you are still having to have the hip surgery? And what your doctors think of your loss?

I have to say that while I am looking forward to our cruise, I am saddened that while we are gone I wont be able to say that I will have been 100% OP since the start. I know it will all be good and the Monday when we return home we will be right back on plan...it will be a change up. So I guess really what it means is that I will have to plan another vacation for when we are at our goal so I can rock a cute...non swim dress/tent at the pool or beach!!!
I am not having the hip surgery, I will have my excess skin removed before the hip. I think removing the excess skin will help with the hip since most of my excess is in my stomach area and pulls down putting pressure on my lower back. Time will tell. I havent seen my hip dr in over 6 months so he has no clue how much I have loss now. He was amazed the last time he saw me and said that I was the FIRST person to actually DO SOMETHING when he told them to do it. He said he was really proud of me. When I walk now it doesn't hurt me, I crick like a rachet though....lol....Part of getting old I suppose BUT I am YOUNG at heart so that is all that matters. I am a TOTALLY new person now and loving me even more as the days go by.

BTW, I love your pics, you can really see a difference. I really like both of your shirts too!!!....You will have an amazing time on your cruise, enjoy yourself that is most important. Try to avoid as many carbs as possible while making your food choices. There will be a TON of different foods to try, I am sure. Do your best but again most importantly ENJOY YOURSELF!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #109  

Quote:
I am not having the hip surgery, I will have my excess skin removed before the hip. I think removing the excess skin will help with the hip since most of my excess is in my stomach area and pulls down putting pressure on my lower back. Time will tell. I havent seen my hip dr in over 6 months so he has no clue how much I have loss now. He was amazed the last time he saw me and said that I was the FIRST person to actually DO SOMETHING when he told them to do it. He said he was really proud of me. When I walk now it doesn't hurt me, I crick like a rachet though....lol....Part of getting old I suppose BUT I am YOUNG at heart so that is all that matters. I am a TOTALLY new person now and loving me even more as the days go by.

BTW, I love your pics, you can really see a difference. I really like both of your shirts too!!!....You will have an amazing time on your cruise, enjoy yourself that is most important. Try to avoid as many carbs as possible while making your food choices. There will be a TON of different foods to try, I am sure. Do your best but again most importantly ENJOY YOURSELF!
I bet that doctor is going to fall over! I imagine having your extra skin taken away will drop your weight. I don't know how much skin weighs, but it seems that since it has its own bloods supple and such you might fall over when you stand up...if it is enough to pull on your back...I am sure you center of gravity will be different the first time you stand up!!!

WOW...what an inspiration you are. When I first found this site, your post was one of the fist I read and when I saw your picture I cried. I cried for you, I cried for all the people who have lost hope and I cried for me, because I knew I still had hope and was on the right track. I know that we need the vacation and we will have fun, I still plan to purchase some internet time and check in on here some every few days...this place is so amazing to me. And I am glad people can see the difference in those photos, it is hard for me to see the change unless I look real hard, but I am going to keep posting the new ones every month or so. It is very inspiring to me to see other peoples transformations and I want to pay it back by sharing my progress too!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #110  

Quote:
I bet that doctor is going to fall over! I imagine having your extra skin taken away will drop your weight. I don't know how much skin weighs, but it seems that since it has its own bloods supple and such you might fall over when you stand up...if it is enough to pull on your back...I am sure you center of gravity will be different the first time you stand up!!!

WOW...what an inspiration you are. When I first found this site, your post was one of the fist I read and when I saw your picture I cried. I cried for you, I cried for all the people who have lost hope and I cried for me, because I knew I still had hope and was on the right track. I know that we need the vacation and we will have fun, I still plan to purchase some internet time and check in on here some every few days...this place is so amazing to me. And I am glad people can see the difference in those photos, it is hard for me to see the change unless I look real hard, but I am going to keep posting the new ones every month or so. It is very inspiring to me to see other peoples transformations and I want to pay it back by sharing my progress too!
When I went to see a PS he said I had loss 150lbs and he said I had around 30-40lbs of excess skin....SOOOOO now that I have 197lbs gone I am sure its the same. I am under 200lbs if I take into consideration the pounds for the excess skin...so I am happy with that!..I wanted everyone to know that this program works, that is why I have been very public with my losses on here, FB and my Youtube post. I wanted everyone who had given up to know that THERE IS A PROGRAM THAT WORKS for anyone who WANTS it bad enough. I was just a regular person who wanted and NEEDED to do something or I would be in a wheelchair. I DID IT and continue to DO IT....Sometimes my youngest son and my brothers complain about me posting pics on FB, they say I am vain but then my mom tells them all about y'all and everyone who I have helped in one way or another then they "kinda" understand but not really. Being on this board has helped me stay focused, answering questions or giving out my "tough wuv" has helped me more than y'all realize. I am getting close to my goal 11 lbs left, but I will still be around here. Sometimes I get too "tough" and people thing I am being mean or over stepping so I kinda back off for awhile but those who Know me know that I am the way I am because I have NOT cheated ONCE while on this program and I don't understand when someone does then comes here and complains. I know its a support forum that I understand but when you do something CLEARLY of your own choice that is NOT on program then get a gain I don't understand. We all make our own decisions, we CHOSE to put stuff in our mouth, We CHOSE what we want and NEED, this is what makes us individuals. So if I ever offend anyone by what I post, I am sorry, its just the way I am
Old 10-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #111  

MommaHen...what an amazing difference already! You look gorgeous!

Wuv....you are wonder woman, 6 freakin pounds!!! You go girl!

The last couple of weeks have been really hard! My aunt is in liver and kidney failure and is fading fast. I have not gone off plan but find myself really struggling to get in my water and veggies, last night I ended up eating all 4 cups at dinner in a puree just to get them in, not a fun way to go!! I used to be a big stress eater so I can at least say that I have beaten that, it's a NSV that I am very proud of!
Old 10-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #112  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
When I went to see a PS he said I had loss 150lbs and he said I had around 30-40lbs of excess skin....SOOOOO now that I have 197lbs gone I am sure its the same. I am under 200lbs if I take into consideration the pounds for the excess skin...so I am happy with that!..I wanted everyone to know that this program works, that is why I have been very public with my losses on here, FB and my Youtube post. I wanted everyone who had given up to know that THERE IS A PROGRAM THAT WORKS for anyone who WANTS it bad enough. I was just a regular person who wanted and NEEDED to do something or I would be in a wheelchair. I DID IT and continue to DO IT....Sometimes my youngest son and my brothers complain about me posting pics on FB, they say I am vain but then my mom tells them all about y'all and everyone who I have helped in one way or another then they "kinda" understand but not really. Being on this board has helped me stay focused, answering questions or giving out my "tough wuv" has helped me more than y'all realize. I am getting close to my goal 11 lbs left, but I will still be around here. Sometimes I get too "tough" and people thing I am being mean or over stepping so I kinda back off for awhile but those who Know me know that I am the way I am because I have NOT cheated ONCE while on this program and I don't understand when someone does then comes here and complains. I know its a support forum that I understand but when you do something CLEARLY of your own choice that is NOT on program then get a gain I don't understand. We all make our own decisions, we CHOSE to put stuff in our mouth, We CHOSE what we want and NEED, this is what makes us individuals. So if I ever offend anyone by what I post, I am sorry, its just the way I am
Well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightbe View Post

The last couple of weeks have been really hard! My aunt is in liver and kidney failure and is fading fast. I have not gone off plan but find myself really struggling to get in my water and veggies, last night I ended up eating all 4 cups at dinner in a puree just to get them in, not a fun way to go!! I used to be a big stress eater so I can at least say that I have beaten that, it's a NSV that I am very proud of!
I'm so sorry for your aunt.

You should be proud! You obvously have the skills now to see this program through to your goal.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:07 PM   #113  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightbe View Post

Thank you and sorry to hear about your Aunt. When times like this happen to us we tend to lose focus on ourselves. This is an important time to stay strong because your love ones will need you in more ways than one. All you can do is try to stay as much OP as possible, not turning to food at this time means you have grown with handling stress, very POSITIVE thing to learn about yourself. Could you possibly keep some cut up veggies with your during the day to snack on, like bell pepper slices or mushroom? just throwing an idea out there for you
Old 10-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #114  

Personally, I think at times we all need tough love (wuv) at some point in our lives. I was a therapist for years and know that most people have usually had people be critical of them, but not in a positive way. So for many folks it is hard to distinguish the tough love from critical judgement. So it makes sense to me that people get offended, when that is not the intent at all. I also think that when people come online and complain, vent, whine or whatever they know they are usually going to get called out on it at some level or they wouldn't post in the first place. It is hard to convey the tone of responses though through words alone, that also causes some offense...it is the nature of the internet, texting and what not, we just don't always hear the love in the voice of it. Just my 2 cents!
Old 10-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #115  

Quote:
Personally, I think at times we all need tough love (wuv) at some point in our lives. I was a therapist for years and know that most people have usually had people be critical of them, but not in a positive way. So for many folks it is hard to distinguish the tough love from critical judgement. So it makes sense to me that people get offended, when that is not the intent at all. I also think that when people come online and complain, vent, whine or whatever they know they are usually going to get called out on it at some level or they wouldn't post in the first place. It is hard to convey the tone of responses though through words alone, that also causes some offense...it is the nature of the internet, texting and what not, we just don't always hear the love in the voice of it. Just my 2 cents!
Exactly that is why when I post or give tough wuv I ALWAYS say " if I offened anyone I am sorry that is NOT my intentions"
Old 10-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #116  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
Well said!

I'm so sorry for your aunt.

You should be proud! You obvously have the skills now to see this program through to your goal.
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Thank you and sorry to hear about your Aunt. When times like this happen to us we tend to lose focus on ourselves. This is an important time to stay strong because your love ones will need you in more ways than one. All you can do is try to stay as much OP as possible, not turning to food at this time means you have grown with handling stress, very POSITIVE thing to learn about yourself. Could you possibly keep some cut up veggies with your during the day to snack on, like bell pepper slices or mushroom? just throwing an idea out there for you

That is exactly what I did today, I brought along sliced peppers and some baby cucumbers....it helped when I was feeling brainless...lol! Thank you
Old 10-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #117  
Started IP 4/13/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Wow, Lisa! That's a fantastic loss!! I didn't realize you could lose that much at one time when you've been on the program for so long and are so close to goal. What a fantastic WI! I'm so happy for you! You are amazing!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:11 PM   #118  

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbecause53 View Post
Wow, Lisa! That's a fantastic loss!! I didn't realize you could lose that much at one time when you've been on the program for so long and are so close to goal. What a fantastic WI! I'm so happy for you! You are amazing!
Thank you...I was and STILL am in SHOCK at losing that much this week. It came out of NO WHERE!!....lol...but I am NOT complaining that is for sure
Old 10-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 287/144/150

Quote:
Congrats!!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 287/144/150

I have a NSV to share. I had to renew my drivers license today. For once I was able to honestly change my weight! ( like I every really weighed what it said on my license before )
Closed Thread