Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 06:20 PM   #136  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Page 2 again!!! What is it with all the new threads???? It makes me crazy!!!
Me and you both! I think that is why I stay more on FB
Old 10-11-2012, 06:36 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 210/145/145

Height: 5'4"

OMG that must be the best NSV ever! Congrats! and you DO look amazing!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #138  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that's miffed by all the threads. It's like everyone has to have a special, "look at me" thread. I hate having to go back a couple pages to make sure none of my favorite threads have fallen behind.

Well, DH wasted the whole week only working a couple hours a day on the Corvair we hoped to take to North Carolina tomorrow for an event. Now at the "eleventh hour" he's discovered he needs to rebuild a brake cyclinder. No auto parts places keep parts for a 50+ year old car on their shelves. Has to be ordered from the warehouse. Not going to happen. A second weekend going to a Corvair event with no Corvair. We have FIVE and none are drivable.

Thanks for letting me rant. Helps not hang onto those lbs with stress.

Have a great OP evening.
Molly
Old 10-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #139  

Quote:
I hear ya! I am so far behind in posting congrats to people because I can't find the right threads anymore! UGH! Hope all is well with you mompattie!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #140  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one that's miffed by all the threads. It's like everyone has to have a special, "look at me" thread. I hate having to go back a couple pages to make sure none of my favorite threads have fallen behind.

Well, DH wasted the whole week only working a couple hours a day on the Corvair we hoped to take to North Carolina tomorrow for an event. Now at the "eleventh hour" he's discovered he needs to rebuild a brake cyclinder. No auto parts places keep parts for a 50+ year old car on their shelves. Has to be ordered from the warehouse. Not going to happen. A second weekend going to a Corvair event with no Corvair. We have FIVE and none are drivable.

Thanks for letting me rant. Helps not hang onto those lbs with stress.

Have a great OP evening.
Molly
You are so one of my most favorite people! I love the cheesecake! Thank you so much for recommending that one.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 192/148/150

Height: 5 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Me and you both! I think that is why I stay more on FB
I only start my day with The Daily Chat, thanks Riss! And of course, Home of the 100%!!! I don't do Facebook, so I end my day the same way!! It's what keeps me motivated to stay at Goal!!! Thanks Wuv! I am forever grateful to you and this group of amazing people!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:11 PM   #142  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTime50 View Post
I only start my day with The Daily Chat, thanks Riss! And of course, Home of the 100%!!! I don't do Facebook, so I end my day the same way!! It's what keeps me motivated to stay at Goal!!! Thanks Wuv! I am forever grateful to you and this group of amazing people!!!
You are welcome, my FB group has 150 members now and I just started my own "page"
Old 10-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 192/148/150

Height: 5 3"

Quote:
You are welcome, my FB group has 150 members now and I just started my own "page"
Hey Wuv, can I PM you tomorrow?
Old 10-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #144  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Regarding so many threads I mainly stick to this one and the daily one...I am fairly new here, so I usually offer support and congrats. My coach has a local fb page..I joined it, but I have yet to post. It mostly seems like people complaining and talking about cheating...so I have gotten a few recipes and that is about all. I just jumped right in and started posting here, but that is kind of my personality....I go all in when I do something.

Today was a good day for me, I met with my seamstress friend and tried on the clothes I bought in August for the cruise. Several of my pieces are now being taken in and a few of the pieces fit so much better. My seamstress friend said I looked sexy and small. It was a great boost of confidence!
Old 10-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #145  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTime50 View Post
Hey Wuv, can I PM you tomorrow?
Sure you can PM me, You can PM me anytime you want
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
Regarding so many threads I mainly stick to this one and the daily one...I am fairly new here, so I usually offer support and congrats. My coach has a local fb page..I joined it, but I have yet to post. It mostly seems like people complaining and talking about cheating...so I have gotten a few recipes and that is about all. I just jumped right in and started posting here, but that is kind of my personality....I go all in when I do something.

Today was a good day for me, I met with my seamstress friend and tried on the clothes I bought in August for the cruise. Several of my pieces are now being taken in and a few of the pieces fit so much better. My seamstress friend said I looked sexy and small. It was a great boost of confidence!
My clinic has a page but I am the ONLY one that participates on it. When I became a coach a created my Southern Group and have invited a lot from here there and some of my client are also on it. Its got 156 people now, its a great group of people
Old 10-11-2012, 11:32 PM   #146  

Quote:
Sure you can PM me, You can PM me anytime you want

My clinic has a page but I am the ONLY one that participates on it. When I became a coach a created my Southern Group and have invited a lot from here there and some of my client are also on it. Its got 156 people now, its a great group of people
Is you group closed? I would be interested in joining if that is possible?
Old 10-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #147  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
Is you group closed? I would be interested in joining if that is possible?
Look for Southern 3fc
Old 10-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #148  

Well you know it's time to shop for new Jammie's when you wake up in the middle of the night and a boob has escaped from the armpit opening!! OMG so funny, I didn't realize how HUGE they were on me!! (The Jammie's not the boobs teehee). So tomorrows a day off for me, kiddos are at school. It's grocery shopping and off to Marks for some new Jammie's!!!! Awesome NSV!!!
Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 AM   #149  

Quote:
Well you know it's time to shop for new Jammie's when you wake up in the middle of the night and a boob has escaped from the armpit opening!! OMG so funny, I didn't realize how HUGE they were on me!! (The Jammie's not the boobs teehee). So tomorrows a day off for me, kiddos are at school. It's grocery shopping and off to Marks for some new Jammie's!!!! Awesome NSV!!!
Oh my gosh...that is funny! I would say you do need to go get some new jammies. What a great NSV!
Old 10-12-2012, 12:28 AM   #150  

Quote:
OMG!...you just made me laugh so hard at that I choked on my tea....lol...but I totally know how you feel. The gown I am wearing is still a 26-28 I am a 16-18 now....so I know all about the boobs(i had big ones) coming out in places they don't belong....lol
Closed Thread