Old 10-15-2012, 02:59 PM   #16  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

I had a problem getting my salt in also. I was never big on salty foods and the salt is strong! Within a week I had muscle cramps and terrible problems with my eyesight. It was all because of too little salt.
healthyangie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #17  

A friend chose not to use the salt and some of the vitamins. She just had her gallbladder removed as a direct result of not following instructions. She cannot go on any diet like this again. Yup, the salt is there for a reason but I cannot explain teh medical reasons for it. I just know that she went through quite a lot
maezy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 230/172/135

Height: 5'3

I always get my salt in by sprinkling it on my veggies at lunch and dinner. Especially on stir fry!
megscarles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #19  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
I will just comment that I hardly ever use the salt. The only time I do is if I am eating eggs or egg whites. Otherwise, I never put it on anything. Some people just don't need it and if you don't feel like you need it, I wouldn't worry about it. If you find that you start getting headaches or dizzy, then I would add some in.
I almost never use salt either. I will put salt and pepper on steak before grilling.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:54 PM   #20  

Hello. I noticed that you said you had some issues with your eyesight. I am on day 10 and have also found that my eyesight seemed blurry, foggy, and just plain strange. I asked my coach and she had no answers for me. What exactly did you experience and did your coach link it to the salt?
eandc2006 is offline   Reply With Quote