3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

REACHED GOAL...been in maintenance...need a small reboot...anyone else?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
maintenance since 2/16/11
 
darbs7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,513

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Default REACHED GOAL...been in maintenance...need a small reboot...anyone else?

STARTING A NEW THREAD...the other was full
__________________

: each 5 gone!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ze-18-8-a.html
[url=http://www.3fatchicks.com/]
Cheers...to a lifetime of health...and to a time when I can have a real toast...but in moderation!
darbs7 is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
New Englander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,547

S/C/G: 229/212.8/175

Height: 5' 8"

Default

Thanks Darbs!

Hi everyone! After my first reboot (9 days 100%) I lost and am now only 4 over. I'm actually looking forward to my next one (after my 40th BD in Oct). I'm learning not to overdo my cheat days and to keep them to one per week! I feel more in control and am loving it!!! WOO HOO!!!

Happy Rebooting to everyone!!!
__________________
Began IP 11/11/11
Began maintenance 4/19/12 (at 158)
Reboot: 06/28/2013 (at 202.2)
Reboot: 12/26/2013 (at 212.8)

New Englander is offline  
Old 09-24-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
Maintenance 12/01/11
 
jennydoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: FL
Posts: 985

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2"

Default

Well, I officially have (1) 100% day in the books of my reboot. It was a little tough, but I feel good. I had that "hunger" feeling pretty much all day, but I know after 3 or so days, I will be through the worst of it. Today was my rest day (from exercise) so my eating looked like this:

B: 2 egg whites and Chocolate Drink (powder)
L: Salad w/ 2 cups of veggies, homemade dressing with olive oil, 8 oz. grilled chicken, 1 egg white
S: RTD Mango
D: Salad (same as lunch) and Cran-Granada bar (which is DELISH, btw)

How did everyone else do today? Glad to have the structure of the week back?
__________________
Started maintenance on 12/01/11
jennydoodle is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #4
maintenance since 2/16/11
 
darbs7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,513

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Default

I am on day 23 of phase 1 without a single cheat. I did have extra protein this weekend to make up for the hiking I did. The first 4-5 days I dropped about 6 pounds....but since then I have gone up .4 then down .6...then up .2 than down .4 then up 1.2....etc etc...I am exactly where I was 18 days ago....I have no explanation...mathematically it is impossible.

I am still 8 above my pre-summer weight which was 7 above my goal weight, which was 5 above my lowest weight...you get the picture...that is a possible 20 pounds to lose....so I should not be stalled like this.

I really just want the 8 to get me to my pre-summer weight and I will be happy.
__________________

: each 5 gone!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ze-18-8-a.html
[url=http://www.3fatchicks.com/]
Cheers...to a lifetime of health...and to a time when I can have a real toast...but in moderation!
darbs7 is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
Started IP 2/25/2011...
 
Pxlkitty4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 3853N 7707W
Posts: 1,289

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Default

Hi everyone. Just popping in to say hi. I'm still maintaining about 12 over the top end of my range. I'm ok with that. Good luck to all!!! I'm taking a break from 3FC for a while (as you can all tell).
__________________
See mini goal album for weekly weight losses.




Mini-goals:
180s 4/4 ~ 170s 5/2 ~ 160s 5/30 ~ 150s 7/11 ~ 140s 8/15 ~ Goal 9/16 ~
Maintenance! 10/6

Pics: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...-pictures.html

If I do what I have always done, I will look like I have always looked and weigh what I have always weighed...
This diet/protocol/way of life that we call IP is a way out... if you let it be.
Pxlkitty4 is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 12:29 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Momto2cs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,729

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Default

Darbs
I still hear you. I haven't weighed since Friday, but I expect I am still hovering just above 150. My norm is 145-147. Scale is insane, but clothes are fitting better, etc.

I agree it seems impossible. Assuming calorie counting works even a little I eat way too few calories and exercise way too much to be truly gaining. Things are happening, but it takes time for the fat/muscle hydration to work itself out.

I have had a few not op things, but if a few onion rings or tortilla chips is that significant I might as well give up now! But I was able to maintain on a weekly basis for a long time, so I will suck it up and give phase 1 another good month after Saturday. I am going to enjoy my wine event. These are really vanity pounds for me and although I am pretty obsessed with removing them, I am not willing to sacrifice rare occasions anymore.

Sigh.
__________________
Maintaining since April 2011.
Momto2cs is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
it's my time to shine!
 
Mom3LoveBugs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 625

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Darbs
I still hear you. I haven't weighed since Friday, but I expect I am still hovering just above 150. My norm is 145-147. Scale is insane, but clothes are fitting better, etc.

I agree it seems impossible. Assuming calorie counting works even a little I eat way too few calories and exercise way too much to be truly gaining. Things are happening, but it takes time for the fat/muscle hydration to work itself out.

I have had a few not op things, but if a few onion rings or tortilla chips is that significant I might as well give up now! But I was able to maintain on a weekly basis for a long time, so I will suck it up and give phase 1 another good month after Saturday. I am going to enjoy my wine event. These are really vanity pounds for me and although I am pretty obsessed with removing them, I am not willing to sacrifice rare occasions anymore.

Sigh.

I hear ya! My work out pants are getting looser so I KNOW I'm tightening up but that damn scale is stuck. I really wanted to be 145 lbs when I weighed in for my surgery... may not happen unless a miracle happens!
__________________
Mom3LoveBugs is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Momto2cs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,729

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Default

Hey Sara-I will be nosy Anne here! When is your surgery? Hopefully nothing serious! (Please just ignore if I am being too personal)!

My good ip friend had surgery along the way. Don't get on the scale for a while after!! Any swelling shows up and she was pretty shocked at the water retention. But of course it went away soon after.
__________________
Maintaining since April 2011.
Momto2cs is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #9
it's my time to shine!
 
Mom3LoveBugs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 625

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Hey Sara-I will be nosy Anne here! When is your surgery? Hopefully nothing serious! (Please just ignore if I am being too personal)!

My good ip friend had surgery along the way. Don't get on the scale for a while after!! Any swelling shows up and she was pretty shocked at the water retention. But of course it went away soon after.

haha... no worries, I don't mind sharing and I have on here before!

I'm having reconstructive surgery to remove the excess skin I am left with since losing weight and having kids. I'm having a lower body lift and breast augmentation. A lower body lift is also referred to as circumferential body lift or a belt lipectomy. This procedure is essentially 3 procedures in one: extended tummy tuck (includes muscle repair) + waist/lateral thigh lift + buttock lift. I will have an incision all the way around my mid section.

I have been warned about 'swell h_ll' after surgery and I will take your advice and not weigh! The recovery is going to be hard but the results will be worth it.
__________________
Mom3LoveBugs is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Momto2cs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,729

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Default

Cool. My friend had Brest augmentation, which included liposuction around the bra band area. She looked great after...

I have considered it. My boob shrunk away ith ip and I would love a lift, but apparently if you don't have a lot of tissue left they out the implants under the muscle to hide them and recovery is harder. So I am stuck with Victoria secret!

Make sure you take lots of photos. I just saw a lady on Facebook who had a similar tummy procedure and it was amazing!
__________________
Maintaining since April 2011.
Momto2cs is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:38 PM   #11
Member
 
maddiefoofoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 91

S/C/G: 167/129/125

Height: 5'3"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
haha... no worries, I don't mind sharing and I have on here before!

I'm having reconstructive surgery to remove the excess skin I am left with since losing weight and having kids. I'm having a lower body lift and breast augmentation. A lower body lift is also referred to as circumferential body lift or a belt lipectomy. This procedure is essentially 3 procedures in one: extended tummy tuck (includes muscle repair) + waist/lateral thigh lift + buttock lift. I will have an incision all the way around my mid section.

I have been warned about 'swell h_ll' after surgery and I will take your advice and not weigh! The recovery is going to be hard but the results will be worth it.
I both have an appointment for a consultation in December (3 months into p4 for me) - Doing a lot of working out and yoga to try and tone up as much as I can - Body is still changing, so who knows if I'll sign up for anything. The consultation is for a "thigh and buttock lift" -

I'll see where I am and what it costs!
__________________
maddiefoofoo is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #12
it's my time to shine!
 
Mom3LoveBugs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 625

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiefoofoo View Post
I both have an appointment for a consultation in December (3 months into p4 for me) - Doing a lot of working out and yoga to try and tone up as much as I can - Body is still changing, so who knows if I'll sign up for anything. The consultation is for a "thigh and buttock lift" -

I'll see where I am and what it costs!

good for you!

I LOVE working out! I do yoga 3 times a week, boot camp twice a week, circuit/strength class twice a week, kickboxing once a week and also run 5k twice a week. My MMA classes start up in October too but I will only be able to hit a few before I leave for my surgery.

I think NOT working out may be one of the hardest challenges for me post-surgery... it's my ME time and stress relief.
__________________
Mom3LoveBugs is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
locopollo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 506

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Cool. My friend had Brest augmentation, which included liposuction around the bra band area. She looked great after...

I have considered it. My boob shrunk away ith ip and I would love a lift, but apparently if you don't have a lot of tissue left they out the implants under the muscle to hide them and recovery is harder. So I am stuck with Victoria secret!

Make sure you take lots of photos. I just saw a lady on Facebook who had a similar tummy procedure and it was amazing!
I would love this too. I've still got a lot of tissue, but my windsocks aren't so attractive. I guess I'd better start saving!
__________________
Diane
locopollo is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #14
maintenance since 2/16/11
 
darbs7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,513

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Darbs
I still hear you. I haven't weighed since Friday, but I expect I am still hovering just above 150. My norm is 145-147. Scale is insane, but clothes are fitting better, etc.

I agree it seems impossible. Assuming calorie counting works even a little I eat way too few calories and exercise way too much to be truly gaining. Things are happening, but it takes time for the fat/muscle hydration to work itself out.

I have had a few not op things, but if a few onion rings or tortilla chips is that significant I might as well give up now! But I was able to maintain on a weekly basis for a long time, so I will suck it up and give phase 1 another good month after Saturday. I am going to enjoy my wine event. These are really vanity pounds for me and although I am pretty obsessed with removing them, I am not willing to sacrifice rare occasions anymore.

Sigh.

I agree...and too many more days of this and I will say...screw it and pour some wine myself.

Unfortunately...not vanity pounds...I need to lose a minimum of 10 pounds. Mind you I look way better than when I started and no one even notices...but I do



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
haha... no worries, I don't mind sharing and I have on here before!

I'm having reconstructive surgery to remove the excess skin I am left with since losing weight and having kids. I'm having a lower body lift and breast augmentation. A lower body lift is also referred to as circumferential body lift or a belt lipectomy. This procedure is essentially 3 procedures in one: extended tummy tuck (includes muscle repair) + waist/lateral thigh lift + buttock lift. I will have an incision all the way around my mid section.

I have been warned about 'swell h_ll' after surgery and I will take your advice and not weigh! The recovery is going to be hard but the results will be worth it.

Best money I have ever spent...love my tummy now...just had regular tummy tuck and then revisions to it later.

Also had thigh lift and love that...had the bikini line lift...no incision down my leg....can't even see the scar and it is only a year old
__________________

: each 5 gone!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ze-18-8-a.html
[url=http://www.3fatchicks.com/]
Cheers...to a lifetime of health...and to a time when I can have a real toast...but in moderation!
darbs7 is offline  
Old 09-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #15
it's my time to shine!
 
Mom3LoveBugs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BC, Canada
Posts: 625

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
I agree...and too many more days of this and I will say...screw it and pour some wine myself.

Unfortunately...not vanity pounds...I need to lose a minimum of 10 pounds. Mind you I look way better than when I started and no one even notices...but I do






Best money I have ever spent...love my tummy now...just had regular tummy tuck and then revisions to it later.

Also had thigh lift and love that...had the bikini line lift...no incision down my leg....can't even see the scar and it is only a year old

awesome... thanks for sharing!! I am thinking down the road I may need the inner thigh life like you had.... we'll see how it all turns out after everything is said and done though.
__________________
Mom3LoveBugs is offline  
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reached goal...been in maintenance...need a small reboot...anyone else? darbs7 Ideal Protein Diet 502 09-24-2012 06:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 AM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2