Old 09-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 167/129/125

Height: 5'3"

5 days left until p4 and I am having the worst cravings I have ahead since I started IP. I want Late Night Snack ice cream. ( Ben and Jerry). Red wine and chocolate. My TOM has been erratic in and is overdue so I am sure this is hormones - but with the end in sight this is frustrating and asparagus isn't cutting it!!!!
maddiefoofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:47 PM   #77  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiefoofoo View Post
5 days left until p4 and I am having the worst cravings I have ahead since I started IP. I want Late Night Snack ice cream. ( Ben and Jerry). Red wine and chocolate. My TOM has been erratic in and is overdue so I am sure this is hormones - but with the end in sight this is frustrating and asparagus isn't cutting it!!!!
Be strong! You can do this, you know you can. Wait for that Phase 4 Cheat Day.

I have been having a craving for a glazed donut. I never really ate those things, although I did love them. I'm not sure if there is an emotional connection to this or what, but boy I want it to go away!
Starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

I'm watching football in a bar. Was having terrible cravings earlier, but somehow I've changed it to a chocolate protein shake with a little coconut flavoring. I can't wait to get home to my blender.
locopollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
Congrats on finishing the cake on time! Do you post pictures of your work anywhere? I'm always looking for new inspiration and things to learn
I have a fb page for my little business...can I post the link here or is that a no no?
MommaHen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #80  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
I have a fb page for my little business...can I post the link here or is that a no no?
I think as long as we're not "selling" anything to the forum it's ok, I've seen people post their Etsy pages.

Mine is www.facebook.com/DelicaTreats if you want to check it out
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #81  
Reboot 9/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiefoofoo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine72 View Post
Be strong! You can do this, you know you can. Wait for that Phase 4 Cheat Day.

I have been having a craving for a glazed donut. I never really ate those things, although I did love them. I'm not sure if there is an emotional connection to this or what, but boy I want it to go away!
Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
I'm watching football in a bar. Was having terrible cravings earlier, but somehow I've changed it to a chocolate protein shake with a little coconut flavoring. I can't wait to get home to my blender.
Stay strong!!! You guys are my inspiration to press forward when I get tempted here in Phase 1 I'm thankful that I brought a craving-killer as my snack to work today - CocoMint Creme pudding/shake mix...tastes like a Thin Mint!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #82  

Quote:
I think as long as we're not "selling" anything to the forum it's ok, I've seen people post their Etsy pages.

Scorbett...here is my page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet...7902129?ref=hl
Old 09-23-2012, 07:30 PM   #83  
Reboot 9/2014

Quote:
I am at work (FB is blocked here) but I will check it out when I get home!!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #84  

Sure no problem scorbett...I love all your cake pops. Super cute!

Well I am just beat and am really wanting to take a nap, but feel like if I do I won't sleep well tonight so trying to hold on until at least 8:30 or so. I hope everyone has had a great weekend and is ready to start the week off on the right foot tomorrow. I am looking forward to the WI on Tuesday, I don't believe it will be as dramatic as last week, but if it is a loss I will still take it!
Old 09-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Quote:
WOW! your work is amazing, love it!
AnnaBoBanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #86  
Reboot 9/2014

Quote:
Sure no problem scorbett...I love all your cake pops. Super cute!

Well I am just beat and am really wanting to take a nap, but feel like if I do I won't sleep well tonight so trying to hold on until at least 8:30 or so. I hope everyone has had a great weekend and is ready to start the week off on the right foot tomorrow. I am looking forward to the WI on Tuesday, I don't believe it will be as dramatic as last week, but if it is a loss I will still take it!
Thanks! Get some rest tonight, you definitely earned it this weekend!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #87  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaad23 View Post
Missmax,

Congrats on your weight loss, that is fabulous. This is an incredible forum with lots of useful information and tons of supports.

Here are the cliff notes on hair loss and weight loss. My husband is a dermatologist and deals with this regularly. He was kind enough to give a 'roadside consult' , lol

Unless you have another underlying disease, ie. thyroid disease or anemia..or both. Your hair loss is due to your weight loss.

And take some Borage oil so all the newer growing hair is super silky and shiny!

Hope this helps and I didn't over simplify it.
Thank you for the info. I have been losing hair which I knew I would as I have lost it with other diets and pregnancies. Luckily I have plenty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Thanks for this....I guess this is why I haven't had much hair loss...I don't stress or let things get to me!
That's great that you haven't lost any Wuv!

Quote:
Stay strong!!! You guys are my inspiration to press forward when I get tempted here in Phase 1 I'm thankful that I brought a craving-killer as my snack to work today - CocoMint Creme pudding/shake mix...tastes like a Thin Mint!
I had to make a pan of scotcheroos yesterday and fudge for church today. I have made more scotcheroos since I have been on this diet than I have in years. So I made my self some rhubarb berry smoothie cookies for myself tonight!
Beck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #88  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliceinseattle View Post
Can I just say looking at your avatar... I weigh less than you but you look so much leaner than I do! And gorgeous! Congratulations!

Thanks for the tip about going 5 lbs more below one's weight goal as buffer for that inevitable 5 lb gain during maintenance. Now that I'm a few lbs away from starting Phase 2, this is good to know.
Thank you. I have always been pretty muscular and am trying to keep it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
Go WYO! You look beautiful!
Thanks

Quote:
@mooselover...do you come to Casper often for work?
I am usually in Casper the first week of every month. I haven't been for a few months due to a surgery I had. I work from home and go there to close the financials. It can be done from home, but I need to go there to keep up on eveyone too.
mooselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #89  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Quote:
Oh, your cakes are beautiful and I love the orange one!

Quote:

Your cake pops are so cute. I made some cake balls last year for Christmas but not near as nice as yours. Everyone liked them though and I gave some to my clients as gifts. They probably won't get food this year!
Beck81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:40 PM   #90  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Amazing and beautiful!!! Foss gets cakes a lot, so I will keep you in mind and let everyone there know
mooselover is offline   Reply With Quote