Old 09-22-2012, 09:24 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 183/177/145

Talking

Went to a wedding last weekend. Got to see a lot of people I have not seen in awhile. My best friend in high school was there whom I have not seen in about 25 or so years. She said I looked just like she remembered me! This is a picture of my dress. It was given to me with the tags still on it and I had it altered to fit. I felt like a million bucks!!! Got loads of compliments. Made me feel so good. Danced all night and had two bloody mary's and two scallops wrapped in bacon. I was up .2 this week....but I have to say...I have no regrets. I am back on track this week. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!
happytobeonthisdiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
I was there about 10 days ago. I committed myself to one clean week, and now I am back on a roll. I had to have a come to Jesus talk with myself.... But I am down a few pounds since then and I am determined to get to my goal weight and figure out this tricky thing called maintenance.
locopollo
Hi there! You have done great and i love your attitude. Please figure out the maintenance thing...and keep us all posted!!!
NewPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #33  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
I am in Casper. We worked on putting the metal walls up on our pole barn today...we ended up with two walls completed by 5pm. No rest for the wicked though..I am a cake decorator and have a deliver for tomorrow...so it is into the kitchen for me...gonna be a late night for me.
I am in the Laramie area. Love seeing Wyo folks here!
Hgamroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #34  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

I am in my happy place right now. The hospital cafe had pumpkin spice flavored coffee (flavored grounds, no added stuff). I got that black, added a capful of Torani SF hazelnut syrup, and my mixed Proticcino packet - It's my own version of the Starbucks pumpkin spice latte! Yum!
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
I am in my happy place right now. The hospital cafe had pumpkin spice flavored coffee (flavored grounds, no added stuff). I got that black, added a capful of Torani SF hazelnut syrup, and my mixed Proticcino packet - It's my own version of the Starbucks pumpkin spice latte! Yum!
Hi there!
Where do you get the Torani SF products?
NewPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:51 PM   #36  
Reboot 9/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Hi there!
I actually found the smaller bottles at my local supermarket. It was in the aisle with the hot chocolate mixes. But I know you can get the DaVinci SF syrups (same basic stuff) at www.netrition.com in the bigger bottles.

Torani has a "store locator" on it's website too: http://www.torani.com/#/store-locator
Old 09-22-2012, 09:58 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Hi there!
Cost Plus World Market carries Torani syrups, lots of flavors, and they have good sales!

And thanks! I've been on IP for three months. Sometimes it feels so slow, but it is a pretty easy way to eat!
locopollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #38  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

My Walmrart has Davinci SF syrups - small bottles, but you don't need much... They're near the coffee.
Lizzy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #39  

I NSV that may seem odd. I have been wearing skirts lately. I rarely wore them before the weight loss mostly because of my lack of comfort but also because my legs would rub together and get sore. I do not have that issue anymore! I was thinking about this while on the elliptical and noticed that my legs do not rub together there either. I have avoided skirts or dresses for SO MANY years and now I can't wait dress up in them.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
I was there about 10 days ago. I committed myself to one clean week, and now I am back on a roll. I had to have a come to Jesus talk with myself.... But I am down a few pounds since then and I am determined to get to my goal weight and figure out this tricky thing called maintenance.
Nice to know I am not alone. I am really scared of phasing off and I am also thinking I am damaging myself because I am afraid I will fail. I ned to get over it! I need a come to Jesus talk as well.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:15 PM   #41  
Reboot 9/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I NSV that may seem odd. I have been wearing skirts lately. I rarely wore them before the weight loss mostly because of my lack of comfort but also because my legs would rub together and get sore. I do not have that issue anymore! I was thinking about this while on the elliptical and noticed that my legs do not rub together there either. I have avoided skirts or dresses for SO MANY years and now I can't wait dress up in them.
That is fantastic!!! I can't remember the last time I didn't get heat rash on my inner thighs from wearing a skirt without pantyhose.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
That is fantastic!!! I can't remember the last time I didn't get heat rash on my inner thighs from wearing a skirt without pantyhose.
I have decided to keep a record of all of the "fat" things that happened to me (heat rash on thighs) and all of my "fat" behaviors (more than 1-2 piece of pizza). I will post these where I can see them so that while I am phasing off and in maintenance I will read these and if I ever see myself doing them or experiencing any one of them I will see that I am slipping and know the reins need some tightening.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #43  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
Congrats on such a great NSV! Oh, I remember those rubbing thighs and rashes when I used to have to wear skirts when I was overweight. Haven't worn a skirt in years now.

Yesterday I was looking through an old box of clothes for ones that might fit me now, and I found a long straight as straight, tight black skirt I used to wear. I was tempted to put it on, but I know it's like a size 8, so there is no way my body would do it justice/or fit now. But my mind is now starting to think of some cool clothes I can wear again. That's a great motivation.
Starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

hgamroth...that is a great idea to keep track of things like that. I used to love skirts too, but hated that rubbing and hated trying to put pantyhose on even more! At my highest weight I was close to 270, I was down to 205 doing LC and then gained up to about 230 and have stayed pretty much there for a while (until I started IP). Anyway...getting to my point...when I lost those 60 some pounds I noticed all kinds of things about my body...how I could paint my own toe nails without getting out of breath. Wearing a skirt or walking in my swimsuit did not produce the awful painful rash. I sweated less...all those things are great! Good luck with making your list and share with us!

Okay..back to the cake, I am challenging myself to have it decorated by midnight.
MommaHen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
hgamroth...that is a great idea to keep track of things like that. I used to love skirts too, but hated that rubbing and hated trying to put pantyhose on even more! At my highest weight I was close to 270, I was down to 205 doing LC and then gained up to about 230 and have stayed pretty much there for a while (until I started IP). Anyway...getting to my point...when I lost those 60 some pounds I noticed all kinds of things about my body...how I could paint my own toe nails without getting out of breath. Wearing a skirt or walking in my swimsuit did not produce the awful painful rash. I sweated less...all those things are great! Good luck with making your list and share with us!

Okay..back to the cake, I am challenging myself to have it decorated by midnight.
My mom used to decorate wedding cakes and I remember many nights her staying up LATE to finish a cake or getting up VERY EARLY. Good luck!