Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #46  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiefoofoo View Post
On my way to my final weigh in before i start Phase 3 on Saturday - anxious a it because it means i am DONE with the weight loss portion of the program (what if should have gone longer?) and and starting the REST OF MY LIFE portion of the program (what if I am not successful?). Always second guessing.

Luckily, DH is on phase 1 for another month so it will help me transition.

Off to find the 'final numbers!'

Rainy day in CT - enjoy all.
I'm starting to do that questioning myself - I'm actually going to go a little further than I was originally so I know how you feel. I also think (am I going too low for my body? Will I be able to sustain?). You look amazing, congratulations and enjoy the REST OF YOUR LIFE being wonderfully fit
Old 09-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

I just got back from doing our WI...it was great! I am so proud of my husband, he lost 10 pounds and 7 inches. I knew he was losing and I thought his belly looked smaller this morning when he was getting dressed, but I had no idea that much. When she was taking his measurements and calling out his numbers I was overcome with emotions and started tearing up...estrogen is for sure coming to the surface for me too!

I lost 8 pounds and was down 9 inches!!!! :carrot

I was totally doing the happy dance for us right there in her office. So I am no off to change my profile and enter my stats in the Thanksgiving thread.

I am thankful I found this forum..it has made this week much easier and seeing all the success has been very inspiring. Thanks everyone!!!
Old 09-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #48  
Aga

This is day 6 for me and I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. I have less energy and desire to continue. My back is killing me.... how am I going to stick to this?
Old 09-18-2012, 05:22 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga View Post
This is day 6 for me and I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. I have less energy and desire to continue. My back is killing me.... how am I going to stick to this?

Well you came to the right place to get some support...don't give up. I think it is pretty normal for people to not feel fabulous in the first week...your body is making a lot of adjustments and you have to give it some time, don't give up on yourself so soon.

Regarding the back pain? Is it from a back injury or is it something else? I have heard that kidney problems can create back pain. If you know it is not your back you might want to consider seeing your doctor. Hang in there...it got easier for me each day this past week.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 149/131/130

Height: 5'3"

Not a great WI today. My losses over the last three weeks have been minuscule. My coach said to split my protein between lunch and dinner. So I am going to try and see what happens. She also said middle aged, shorter women who do not have a lot to lose see smaller losses. Staying positive.

On the not so positive side, our town is socked in with smoke from nearby fires and our air quality is "hazardous". We could use some wind (which is something our town is known for) but wind would make it more difficult for the firefighters. What a quandary.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkatmom View Post
Not a great WI today. My losses over the last three weeks have been minuscule. My coach said to split my protein between lunch and dinner. So I am going to try and see what happens. She also said middle aged, shorter women who do not have a lot to lose see smaller losses. Staying positive.
I am 48, 5'2.5" tall and started at 145. I looked at my journal, and on my 4th weigh-in (3 weeks on IP), I was 135.5. Now I've been on IP for 2.5 months, and I am 128 pounds. I have been about 128 pounds for the past several weeks, but my body has changed quite a bit during that time. Keep going. It is so worth it! You will get there.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:20 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 240/220/168 BMI=35.6/32.5

Height: 5'9''

Up 2 this week for weigh in!!! I am really hoping that it was TOM! If it isn't I really don't know what it could be. I am OP 100%. Hoping those 2 PLUS come off next week!
Old 09-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #53  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Ugh...starving tonight...finally breaking down and having an extra packet today (jello) because I'm pretty sure I just didn't get enough protein at dinner. I never eat this late...hope this doesn't affect my WI tomorrow.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 303/see tracker/170

Height: 5'10"

So excited! WI today, lost 3.8 lbs in week 7. Down over 30 now! Yippeee!
Old 09-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 201/180/140

Height: 5' 6"

Down 1lb today. My coach suggested the novi cleanse so I'm going to give it a try starting tomorrow.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:24 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
Congrats Big Daddy!

Raining in Easter PA also - but not too cold. I have a WI today and I'm a bit nervouse - had an issue with my food this weekend. I went on a trip (into no mans land) for a party we were throwing for my mom and dad's 50th and I had everything packed and in the back of my hubbies truck (mine was packed!) Well, when we got there ( 1 1/2 hours away) there was no cooler .. which meant NO IP food, no extra water, no supplements ... etc. Had to try and make it through a party with TONS of no-no foods and stay OP. I think I did "ok" but there weren't any veggies around! Also - I don't think deviled eggs are OP LOL! Either way - felt like crap on Sunday and guess what - the food cooler was there the WHOLE time!!! It got lost in the shuffle. SO we'll so how it goes today ... wish me luck!
Wow! I think you did great! In spite of it all, and the cooler was always there. Murphy's Law?
Old 09-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #57  

I have been lurking here for a while, started reading before I decided I should commit to IP. I got started 3 weeks ago and am down 18 pounds so am thrilled with my results. You are all very motivating, so a big thanks to all of you.

Jan
Old 09-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #58  

Height: 5'4.5"

Week 15 WI today. Down 2.8 lbs for a total of 36.6. Clinic goal is 130, but I think 135 might be more realistic for me.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by janc View Post
I have been lurking here for a while, started reading before I decided I should commit to IP. I got started 3 weeks ago and am down 18 pounds so am thrilled with my results. You are all very motivating, so a big thanks to all of you.

Jan
So glad you are with us! I rely on this group...and will into maintenance. Awesome people here.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #60  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Hey IPeeps, lots of great NSVs, WIs, GOALsssss, and strong IPers!!! I am doing 1 more day of Phase 1 tomorrow, then moving to Phase 3 for the 2 days before my 20th reunion on Saturday. I am over 40 lb lighter than I ever was in High School, h*ll, who am I kidding, I hit 185lb in 8th grade! It has been a new experience not being one of, if not the, heaviest person in the room. I am actually "little"...cats and dogs living together...it's a crazy world!
Closed Thread