Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #46  
Doin' it for ME

S/C/G: 228/210/140

Height: 5'5"

Talking Newbie Phase 1 day 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskbushbunny View Post
First WI today and down 6 lbs. I was hoping for more and was on track for more but slacked off at the end of the week. Back on track 100% and looking for a good week. Glad to have the support that this forum brings!
Super congrats Bunny!

My first weigh in is tommorrow. I am not sure what to expect. Have been 100% on plan, however, hit the wall last night and was SICK and TIRED of veggies. Better today. In hopes of good first WI tomorrow for motivation to keep going.....
Old 09-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #47  
Doin' it for ME

S/C/G: 228/210/140

Wink Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
First things first, don't weigh yourself everyday, stick to your WI day's ONLY. Second, its normal to be up with TOM and third stick to the program, it WILL COME OFF. Your body changes daily, this is why we don't weigh everyday.

You wanted MORE???? are you NUTS??? do you know how many people would want to lose that in one week? Some people lose half a pound and are happy with that. EXPECTIONS are a little high from you on yourself, be happy with whatever number you lose no matter what it is!

LOL...I am keeping my "few" cute clothes to myself...lol...to answer your phase 3 question, you must have a protein now for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!...you are waking up your pancreas first thing in the morning that is why we have the BIG breakfast!!...don't subtract anything we are ADDING more food to your day
Wuv, I have to say your pictures are a true inspiration, especially to this newbie. Thank you for sharing

Last edited by cpersons; 09-17-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #48  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
Down 5 lbs and 3 inches over all. I'm so stoked.
ONG...DUDE!!!....congrats!!!!...amazing!!!!....STO KED is not even the correct word I don't think....WOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpersons View Post
Super congrats Bunny!

My first weigh in is tommorrow. I am not sure what to expect. Have been 100% on plan, however, hit the wall last night and was SICK and TIRED of veggies. Better today. In hopes of good first WI tomorrow for motivation to keep going.....
You are welcome, a word of advise.....Open your mind to NEW veggies...don't limit yourself....put your big girl/boy pants on, suck it up and deal with all of the veggies....YOU NEED them in order for the program to work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post

Wuv,
You look so GORGEOUS!! You're rockin' those arms!

You are the most positive and inspiring person I know and I can't tell you how much I light up when I read through the forum and see one of your posts, even if you are giving some tough love, which helps all of us.
Thanks Chloe, good to see you still hanging around and posting. you have been missed!
Old 09-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 167/129/125

Height: 5'3"

Congrats everyone! it seems it was a great IP day.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 165/158/120

Height: 5 feet 3 inches

Default Newbie and jello question!

Hi there! I am new to ideal protein. Honestly, I won't be starting until Wednesday since the place I go is only open on MWF and they want to weigh and measure me a week apart. I'm very excited to start, and, due to this forum, entered with a lot of info!

My big question... I know the jello should be consumed for the collagen, and I received it in my starter pack. But I hate jello! Its the wiggly, strange consistency, not even the flavor. Can I mix the packet with something else or differently to make it less jello-like?
Old 09-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #51  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Thanks Chloe, good to see you still hanging around and posting. you have been missed!
I second Wuv, good to have you back, Chloe. Your inspiring posts and great information have been missed.

Wuv, haven't had a chance to tell you how fabulous you're looking. Saw your teary eyed video. I'm sure that was a great ah-ha moment. You are doing so great.

Molly
Old 09-17-2012, 07:27 PM   #52  
Started IP 3/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post

I also use Bragg's products, Definitely the healthier choice. Try using Bragg's Amino Acids in place of soy sauce too.
Welcome back Chloe! Hope you had a great time. You've been missed here. Thanks for the suggestion about Bragg's Amino Acids - I hadn't realized until recently that it's a good substitute for soy sauce. Definitely going to switch over asap. I'm almost out of Bragg's ACV & organic virgin coconout oil too - so a trip to my local natural foods outlet is in order.

Last edited by evepet; 09-17-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:33 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirStories View Post
Hi there! I am new to ideal protein. Honestly, I won't be starting until Wednesday since the place I go is only open on MWF and they want to weigh and measure me a week apart. I'm very excited to start, and, due to this forum, entered with a lot of info!

My big question... I know the jello should be consumed for the collagen, and I received it in my starter pack. But I hate jello! Its the wiggly, strange consistency, not even the flavor. Can I mix the packet with something else or differently to make it less jello-like?
You could water it down and drink it. I only ever had one packet of the gelatin. Not my favorite either.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Had to go to Ithaca today, I bought my sewing machine there and I dropped a needle down into the shaft, I tried getting it out with tweezers and a magnet, no luck. grrrr. Also got my oil changed, since I bought my car there too (not at the sewing store, lol)

I stopped in Vitamin World and bought the big pouch of Jay Rob Tropical Dreamsicle.... I love that stuff.

Congrats on all the NSV's and WI's! Still kind of layed up with my ankle, I am managing, the only thing is my back is bothering me, I assume it's because of limping, got my TENS machine out this morning and gonna hook myself up for a bit. Have a Wonderful week, the weather here in Upstate NY is beautiful, I just hate what is lurking after this beautiful weather.

Just took my 50,0000 Vit D, had my physical and it was back down to 18, which was better than it was last year, it was only 7. My doctor says I don't absorb it properly, I got it up to 36 using the 50,000, but as soon as I was only on 2000 units per day, it dropped way back down. She also had to up my Synthroid too. Everything else looked good. YEAH

Last edited by Bellamack; 09-17-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Wuv...I just finally had a chance to look at your video...WOWZER. Since I am new to the site, I am new to your transition....you are an amazing lady and a huge inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your journey.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:56 PM   #56  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
Wuv...I just finally had a chance to look at your video...WOWZER. Since I am new to the site, I am new to your transition....you are an amazing lady and a huge inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your journey.
Thank you, I change weekly so it seems. My inches are really starting to come off now, pounds are slowing down but not by much the program works...I am "proof" in the pudding as they say...hahaha
Old 09-17-2012, 08:22 PM   #57  

Sometimes I feel like I've never eaten so many vegetables in my life. Yes, and it's hard for me to eat all the protein so I break it up to twice a day.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 192/145/145

Height: 5'3

Went to David's Bridal to buy a formal dress and had to try on size 12's!!!! 14's were.......
Get this
.wait for it
TOO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea its your birthdayOh yeaGo ticia go, go, go, go

Okay.....got that out of my system. Can't wait to post my pic on Friday!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #59  

Congrats Ticia, can't wait to see your pictures!
Old 09-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #60  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Ticia! Congratulations on the fitting...Hope your event isn't too far off because you may need to have it taken in if you wait too long! Your IP dedication is paying off big time...it gets to be so fun (and expensive blowing through the sizes) shopping for things that look good...and I bet everything is starting to look good on you!
Closed Thread