Old 09-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 251.5/196.5/137.5

Had them rutabaga fries yesterday! Great alternative to french fries, and even my kid loves them! Thanks for the great find!

Happy Sunday all!

Véronique
vvei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:47 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 169/140/135

Height: 5'2"

Good morning! Had a very rough weekend. My favorite aunt passed away and I had a full house of relatives, plus I needed to work on and then read the eulogy. Very rough!!! But, I managed to stay OP. I was so proud of myself. I still have a few cousins staying over for a few days but things should get back to normal soon. Have a great day. Off to church I go.
snolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #48  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2012 View Post
Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Day 3 for me and it has started out with NO headache which I hope continues throughout the day. Yesterday, I had a terrible headache. I feel good today!!!
i had those terrable headaches also by day 4 and 5 it was easy sailing.
donna123somer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by snolover View Post
Good morning! Had a very rough weekend. My favorite aunt passed away and I had a full house of relatives, plus I needed to work on and then read the eulogy. Very rough!!! But, I managed to stay OP. I was so proud of myself. I still have a few cousins staying over for a few days but things should get back to normal soon. Have a great day. Off to church I go.
So sorry for the loss of your aunt :-( Good job being strong!
AnnaBoBanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 149/131/130

Height: 5'3"

Saturday was wonderful. I watched my daughter swim in her second high school meet (her first one was too far to drive on a work day), she did great. It was hot out and I was so glad that I packed all my water for the day with me. After the meet, we shopped until we could shop no more.

My daughter wanted Mongolian grill for dinner. I had never been to one before, I really enjoyed it. I told the guy no sauce so he just used water but the food is pushed around behind someone with lots of sauce so, of course, my food received some of that. I do not think it will cause me an issue but it sure had me fretting.
Samkatmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #51  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

My youngest grandson's first birthday party is today!!! I am bringing a veggie tray to the cookout, so I figure between that and a little meat, I'll be fine. Going to make a sour cream dip for the veggies, which I won't be having. Does anyone know of an IP friendly veggie dip - homemade - not WF? (I do not care for most of the WF products.)

I put some carrots on the tray - middle grandson loves them - and without thinking put one in my mouth as I was fixing it. Before I got even a bite, realized that was not legal and spit it out!
Lizzy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #52  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Attention!!!

If anyone was looking for the whoosh fairy she just left. My WI was 4.2 pounds. For someone who is over 60 and struggles to average 2 lbs a week, this is celebration time.

Whoo-hoo

I am now really in sight of onderland.

With this, I have lowered my goal as I still have a lot of flabby fat and my BMI is still horrible. I have very large bones, so I'm never sure what it should be.

Have a great OP day. It's worth staying 100% OP
Molly
WingnutandMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #53  
started IP 7/17/2012

Way to go, Molly!!!
Old 09-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #54  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Attention!!!

If anyone was looking for the whoosh fairy she just left. My WI was 4.2 pounds. For someone who is over 60 and struggles to average 2 lbs a week, this is celebration time.

Whoo-hoo

With this, I have lowered my goal as I still have a lot of flabby fat and my BMI is still horrible. I have very large bones, so I'm never sure what it should be.

Molly
MOLLY!! Fantastic! I love to watch your progress because you remind me so much of my mom. My mom and I are doing IP together and your story enters many of our conversations...You are such an inspiration to us both. I can't wait to call her to update her on your WI.

With that being said, let's talk goals. I, too am very big boned. I will never ever be a petite person. I am tall and my shoe size is 11!! No small bones anywhere on this body! Good, hardy stock, I tell ya!! So, I am having a hard time determining what my goal weight should be. I almost want to just keep going on phase 1 to see how small I can get, but don't want to get into a range that makes me look too thin or an unrealistic goal weight. Plus, I feel like I should have an end in sight...I don't know...what do you guys think????
CarCamMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #55  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Attention!!!

Whoo-hoo

Molly

this is the best news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yipeeee!!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:10 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 231/226/199

Height: 5 ft 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCamMom View Post
MOLLY!! Fantastic! I love to watch your progress because you remind me so much of my mom. My mom and I are doing IP together and your story enters many of our conversations...You are such an inspiration to us both. I can't wait to call her to update her on your WI.

With that being said, let's talk goals. I, too am very big boned. I will never ever be a petite person. I am tall and my shoe size is 11!! No small bones anywhere on this body! Good, hardy stock, I tell ya!! So, I am having a hard time determining what my goal weight should be. I almost want to just keep going on phase 1 to see how small I can get, but don't want to get into a range that makes me look too thin or an unrealistic goal weight. Plus, I feel like I should have an end in sight...I don't know...what do you guys think????
Maybe your goal could be a certain clothing size? I don't know if that's actually the best route but for me it's easier to think I have to lose five pants sizes than eighty pounds.
SydneyRaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Good Sunday Morning Everyone!!

I am sitting here enjoying my coffee with the capuccino drink for my breakfast. Sure is nice, but very different from my usual Sunday breakfast/brunch routine of eggs, sausage and paleo gravy. It is okay though and I know that I am doing the best thing for my body right now.

We are also going to try our chili packets for lunch today. Kinda been saving that to have together. Looking forward to going back for the WI on Tuesday. Hoping I am down at least a few pounds.
MommaHen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #58  
started IP 7/17/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHen View Post
Good Sunday Morning Everyone!!

I am sitting here enjoying my coffee with the capuccino drink for my breakfast. Sure is nice, but very different from my usual Sunday breakfast/brunch routine of eggs, sausage and paleo gravy. It is okay though and I know that I am doing the best thing for my body right now.

We are also going to try our chili packets for lunch today. Kinda been saving that to have together. Looking forward to going back for the WI on Tuesday. Hoping I am down at least a few pounds.
Mmm - chili packets are good... especially if you saute some veggies and add to the mix.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

this is the best news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yipeeee!!!!
That is just wonderful! You must feel on top of the world! Keep it up, you are doing everything perfectly! Your body is just catching up to your awesomeness!
leganegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 252/252/125

Height: 5'3"

My allergies are awful! Does anyone know if the body responds negatively to nasal steroids...specifically omnaris? I know oral steroids can delay loss.

My coach seemed to be anti any medicine.....but this is not practical during Missouri allergy season!
MrsCW is offline   Reply With Quote