Old 09-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 130/123/115

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
What a clever idea! This also helps to remind us where we've been and why we have so much to be happy about! I don't have legos so I'll think of something else. Thanks for sharing!

How 'bout a jar for qaurters...or better yet dollars, you can reward yourself with something yourself fun..new top, fragrance, lipstick ( the one you wouldn't normally pay that ridiculous amt for

So happy to be able to give you a big cheer! You have been such a wonderful cheerleader for the rest of us. Now it's back-at-cha!

She's on the train and heading down hill! Woot!

Thank you

Yea! I was wondering what that little button was for! Is there a place where they also explain what the little egg and exclamation point mean?
Just place your mouse on top of each icon (without clicking) it should tell you
The egg says whether the poster is online and the '!' is to "report" a post.
bsaad23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #77  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
this weeks 2 lb loss, brings me to 75.5 pounds lost since may 1 and since deciding to give IP a 10 week "trial" haha this is week 19! i had wanted to lose 25 lbs in 10 weeks....and when i did that, i committed to 10 more weeks and had hoped to lose 50 pounds by the end of 20 weeks...well...here it is 19 weeks and i passed that goal with flying colors!!! to say that i am one happy chick is most definitely an understatement!! i am over the moon ecstatic!!
Way to go Rainbow! That is truly amazing!!! And think of all of the additional pounds you have inspired others to lose with all of the positive energy you share here!
Lizzy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #78  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
"The number one reason why people
give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far
they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

i read that today....and thought i'd share

I really like this - and need it. I know as I get within 10 lbs or so of my goal, it will be harder to keep focused.

Quote:
this weeks 2 lb loss, brings me to 75.5 pounds lost since may 1 and since deciding to give IP a 10 week "trial" haha this is week 19! i had wanted to lose 25 lbs in 10 weeks....and when i did that, i committed to 10 more weeks and had hoped to lose 50 pounds by the end of 20 weeks...well...here it is 19 weeks and i passed that goal with flying colors!!! to say that i am one happy chick is most definitely an understatement!! i am over the moon ecstatic!!
WooHoo!! You're doing fantastic!!
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:13 PM   #79  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

I had a nurse practitioner trying to get on my case for not doing cardio yesterday. She literally lectured me for 15 minutes. I looked her in the eye and said I'm eating less than 800 calories nearly daily - that's why I don't do cardio. I will do cardio after I loose the weight. She said.. studies show you will stall your weight loss, we recommend at least 1,000 calories a day. I replied "I don't know about that? I started end of June, I'm down almost 60 pounds". Okay I rounded up a couple pounds there.. I am down 57.7 now, but official weigh in is Friday. It seemed to shut her up anyway. Maybe I was just cranky. I'm probably one of those crusty old broads - or on my way to being one (don't you have to be thin to be "crusty"? - I'm not sure), but yah I don't take lectures well. Luckily this was not my normal nurse practitioner since I love her.

Okay on a happier note.
CONGRATULATIONS RAINBOW
!
75.5 pounds is amazing! You got this!

I'm excited about the 30 lb by T-Day - It will put me very close to my 1/2 way mark. That's my next BIG milestone... already have done the happy dance at the numbers starting with 2's yesterday... but Friday is the official dancing day.. I'm a gonna shine up my dancing shoes...

Last edited by Halfagain; 09-12-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Halfagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #80  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I'm 5'2 on a good day

So true, and something I tend to forget at times. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
I really like this - and need it. I know as I get within 10 lbs or so of my goal, it will be harder to keep focused.
dana....i forget too...
and evepet....i needed to see it on the screen...to remind me...to keep my eye on the goal!!

this is the lowest weight i have seen on the scale in 20 years. i once got as low as 319 and then gave up. i do not want to give up this time. i have to have the courage to press on. i am trying to find the faith to know that i can see that 3 gone for good in my weight.
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:39 PM   #81  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaad23 View Post
WOW!!! SO impressed and happy for you!

It must be all that you sprinkle!
lol....yeah....pixie dust!!! thank you

Quote:
So happy to be able to give you a big cheer! You have been such a wonderful cheerleader for the rest of us. Now it's back-at-cha!

well that is just so sweet!! thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
Way to go Rainbow! That is truly amazing!!! And think of all of the additional pounds you have inspired others to lose with all of the positive energy you share here!
thank you lizzy!!!! we are all in this together!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
WooHoo!! You're doing fantastic!!
thank you so much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
I started end of June, I'm down almost 60 pounds". Okay I rounded up a couple pounds there.. I am down 57.7 now, but official weigh in is Friday.

WOOHOO!!!! LET'S GET THIS PAR-TAY STARTED!!!!

Okay on a happier note.
CONGRATULATIONS RAINBOW
!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! WE GOT THIS!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:43 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Wow! You rock! Way to go. So glad you stayed with it and that you show your shining face here every day!
Love it!
Delgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:43 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:
dana....i forget too...
and evepet....i needed to see it on the screen...to remind me...to keep my eye on the goal!!

this is the lowest weight i have seen on the scale in 20 years. i once got as low as 319 and then gave up. i do not want to give up this time. i have to have the courage to press on. i am trying to find the faith to know that i can see that 3 gone for good in my weight.

Congrats, rainbow keep up the great job! We are all with you
Yesmyqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:43 PM   #84  

WOW!!!! Congratulations to Rainbow!!! What an inspiring message!! I have not started IP yet. My first appointment is next Tuesday. Some of you have seen my twin sister on here, (Twiny). She has been on it one week and 1 day, has lost 5.8 pounds and loves it. I am so excited to start!!!
Keep up the good work Rainbow...I am so happy for you!
pnut57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 130/123/115

Height: 5'

Quote:
that? I started end of June, I'm down almost 60 pounds". Okay I rounded up a couple pounds there.. I am down 57.7 now, but official weigh in is Friday.

I'm excited about the 30 lb by T-Day - It will put me very close to my 1/2 way mark. That's my next BIG milestone... already have done the happy dance at the numbers starting with 2's yesterday... but Friday is the official dancing day.. I'm a gonna shine up my dancing shoes...
AWESOME JOB!!!!!
so excited for you!! Keep up the great progress
bsaad23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnut57 View Post
WOW!!!! Congratulations to Rainbow!!! What an inspiring message!! I have not started IP yet. My first appointment is next Tuesday. Some of you have seen my twin sister on here, (Twiny). She has been on it one week and 1 day, has lost 5.8 pounds and loves it. I am so excited to start!!!

pnut57 you will love this new adventure and all these inspiring folks.
Yesmyqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #87  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
dana....i forget too...

Know that you can do this... just keep doing it, day by day, week by week... and it happens. the 290s are within sniffin distance now!!! Soon that 3 WILL be gone! Plus - you'll know how to keep it gone.

You've got a whole lot of supporters here Rainbow - we all know you can do it. You're a great Cheerleader for us all - don't ever hesitate to ask for our support if at times you feel you need it.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #88  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
AWESOME JOB!!!!!
so excited for you!! Keep up the great progress
Thank you! We loosers are all winners

Quote:
I have not started IP yet. My first appointment is next Tuesday. Some of you have seen my twin sister on here, (Twiny). She has been on it one week and 1 day, has lost 5.8 pounds and loves it. I am so excited to start!!!
Welcome pnut! It's exciting to have sisters.. and wow twins! on board with us. So happy to have you both here.
Halfagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #89  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Hello everyone,
My first weigh in today..even if most of my first week was mostly alternative.
Lost 5.5 lbs. so thrilled.
I know the rest will be slower cuz there isn't much left..but every lb counts.
Great jump start for me and I feel great.
Thank you for everyone's information and wonderful support.
This is a wonderful place, with wonderful people!!

Fantastic..... Awesome first week loss especially if you don't have much to lose.

Quote:
what else can I say about such an inspirational loss. One more thing...

Quote:
Oh, yes, and she gave herself a shot everyday of a hormone that is prevalent in pregnant women that apparently helps to feed the baby by pulling fat out of the momma's extra storage. Then if you don't loose something every day, you only eat 5 apples the next day. It worked, but really?? Give yourself a shot daily?? I'll take my mango shake with spinach shot over that anytime! And don't even ask about the cost! Still, it worked for her and she has kept it off.
Good for her for keeping it off, but what a yucking sounding diet.

Quote:
I had a nurse practitioner trying to get on my case for not doing cardio yesterday. She literally lectured me for 15 minutes. I looked her in the eye and said I'm eating less than 800 calories nearly daily - that's why I don't do cardio. I will do cardio after I loose the weight. She said.. studies show you will stall your weight loss, we recommend at least 1,000 calories a day. I replied "I don't know about that? I started end of June, I'm down almost 60 pounds". Okay I rounded up a couple pounds there.. I am down 57.7 now, but official weigh in is Friday. It seemed to shut her up anyway. Maybe I was just cranky. I'm probably one of those crusty old broads - or on my way to being one (don't you have to be thin to be "crusty"? - I'm not sure), but yah I don't take lectures well. Luckily this was not my normal nurse practitioner since I love her.

Okay on a happier note.
CONGRATULATIONS RAINBOW
!

You're down almost 60 pounds, glad that shut her up. Can't argue with success.

Quote:
dana....i forget too...

I believe in you and that "3" will be a distant memory soon.

Quote:
So glad you are joining us too!
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:41 PM   #90  

Height: 5'2"

I survived a full day at the county fair today. Took a group of disabled folks to the fair and spent the day surrounded by fried foods, mini donuts, ice cream.... You get the picture. I had my salad and IP packets in my backpack and kale chips to snack on when I was temped by the kettle corn.... It was a very tough 7hrs at thefair plus 2hr drive on each end of it, but I am very proud of mastering the fair food challenge!
ddpaddler is offline   Reply With Quote