Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwbunny View Post
Good morning!! Quick question.....does anyone else eat their snack between lunch and dinner? I think that I end up eating to late and it is preventing some weight loss???

If you have your protein after about 8:00, it carries you through the night. So we have to change our past thinking a bit on this program. I always have my snack at about 7:30 or 8:00 p.m.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #62  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsCW View Post
Today was my first week weigh in..... Down 10.6 pounds!!!!!!! And 5.6 inches
WOW! That is AWESOME! Great first week, GF!
Old 09-10-2012, 08:22 PM   #63  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone!!

It's been a few weeks since I've been here. My house got a small amount of damage for Hurricane Isaac, so I've been a little busy.

Back at work now. Busy here too.

I most definitely fell off the wagon, but I am picking myself back up. I stayed OP a few days throughout the storm and being without power, then it was downhill. I am getting back on track. I know I can do this and I know IP works. I lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks.

hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!
Great to have you back! Yay!
Sounds like you are just going to pick up where you left off and carry on. Way to go!
Old 09-10-2012, 08:24 PM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by snolover View Post
Congratulations and enjoy every bite of that amazing breakfast!!! My husband actually took a picture of me having my first real breakfast when I got to phase 3 in May. Yummy!!
Ha Ha! Too cute!
You can see how hard we work, and how seriously we take it all
Old 09-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #65  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Good morning!! Quick question.....does anyone else eat their snack between lunch and dinner? I think that I end up eating to late and it is preventing some weight loss???
Eating a late dinner won't hurt your weight loss - I saw your weekly numbers and you are doing GREAT! LizRR (just started maintenance) had her snack at 4 and dinner at 8pm - her results are amazing! Someone else said it, but the MOST important thing is that you get all your food, water, packets and supplements in every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Today is my last day on phase 2...tomorrow I start eating a breakfast. I have raspberries from my garden that I froze, knowing that some day I would be able to enjoy them.

The good news is that I lost a total of 5 lbs during the 2 weeks of phase 2. I was amazed, but I guess since you are still in ketosis, it stands to reason.

Coach says there will be a slight gain in phase 3 but not in fat...glycogen stores, which carry water molecules...So for every glycogen that is stored in the liver, there are 3 H2O molecules. So that is usually what the gain is attributed to. I loved biochemistry in college. So I really get into this stuff!

Happy Monday, everyone. Stay OP!
WOO HOOO!!! Enjoy every morsel of that breakfast!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrieann3778 View Post
Hello everyone!!!! Well I just completed my first weekend on IP and I think it is the hardest diet EVER to be on! I had a baptism then a date on Saturday.....and it is so hard to stay on plan!!!! I feel so resrticted! I feel like I completed failed on Saturday......Thursday will be my 1 week and I feel like I will not lose a pound. I have been following everything except for Sat night! Feeling very discouraged and limited!!!!!
The first week is definitely the hardest! But stick with it, it WILL pay off! Part of phase 1 is retraining your thinking. Remember that a LOT of the stuff you feel "restricted" from is what helped you end up needing the diet in the first place! Don't let the food own you. Read the recipe threads on this board - there are things you can make with veggies and the packets that will satisfy most cravings. Keep an open mind, and remember that you are WORTH what it takes to make this diet successful!

Quote:
Awesome!!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #66  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

What a day today has been - we sent our older boy off to Kindergarten! I was a hot mess at drop-off, was doing OK but then as soon as he walked up the stairs into school WITHOUT LOOKING BACK I lost it. Bawled like a little girl with a skinned knee. My sister in law was the same way (her daughter and my son are in the same school, just different K classrooms). We all went out for coffee afterward which was nice, and broke up the day a bit. My littlest and I went shopping before picking daddy up at school, then I had to walk to fetch my newly minted kindergartener and bring him home He did great, but I'm realizing how much pre-planning I'll have to do to keep the days running smooth. Thank goodness Phase 1 is so easy to follow!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #67  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Way to go! And the first week is the hardest. Keep us updated! I feel a success story coming...
Old 09-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #68  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyrodrigue83 View Post
Happy Monday! My name is Ashley, and I am fairly new to the forums. I am looking for a buddy to do the IP diet with. Any takers?
Hi, Ashley! You have found a great forum to hang out in! Lots a fun and advice.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by snolover View Post
Congratulations and enjoy every bite of that amazing breakfast!!! My husband actually took a picture of me having my first real breakfast when I got to phase 3 in May. Yummy!!

That is funny. I actually took a picture of my breakfast in P3!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:06 PM   #70  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgen View Post
Here in Billings we are REALLY SMOKEY! It looks terrible out...just a thick haze over the city from all the forest fires in the region. So we must have gotten the smoke from you
I love Billings!! We drove through and stayed at the KOA campground last summer on our way to Raoid City!! Lovely spot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Delgen - P3 already!?! That is awesome!!!! Congratulations.
Greeniris, I've missed your new picture until now!!! Wow, you are looking totally awesome!! Way to rock out that pink cast!! You look beautiful.

Last edited by mompattie; 09-10-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:17 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 252/252/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
I do! I work Nights...so my schedule is shifted. My coach and I didnt want me eating to late, so we swaped it out. I am still above 200 lbs, so I have 4 packets but this is my day
B @ 10:30am
L @ 1:30 pm
S @ 4:30 ish pm
D @ 7:30 ish pm
S @ 9:00 pm

This was what I did all week 1 [I am a newbie] and it worked for me!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:21 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 252/252/125

Height: 5'3"

Oh my gosh, Thank you so much everyone for the support! I was really excited about my 10.6 lbs dissapearing...FOREVER! I dont want to shout it to all my friends at work and stuff...because I dont want to be THAT CHICK who talks about her diet all the time.
But SOOO great to kow that I can post it here and get such overwhelming support!
Closed Thread