Old 09-10-2012, 01:40 AM   #1  
Restarter

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/130ish

Height: 5'4"

Default Recipes for "new veggies" that aren't just cuc, mush, celery etc -need fresh ideas!

I am getting pretty tired of the same ol' veggies but I'm so unfamiliar with the less common ones on the plan, I don't know where to start !

I've had asparagus, turnips, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, cucumber and celery over n over...

Im not a picky eater so I'm open to just about anything

Are there good (and simple, since time is usually an issue) recipes for other exciting IP veggies? I need some variety, help please!

Alba09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:55 AM   #2  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

I made up a thread that is pretty much dedicated to lazy ways I make and eat veggies. I use my blender to make purees, sauces, ice cream, etc. Also different ways to use them - casseroles, lasagna, pizza, etc.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...=veggie+purees

Also, Rainbowsmiles has an awesome thread with great recipes - she just came up with a Jicama one that I am DYING to try!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ghlight=jicama

Last edited by LizRR; 09-10-2012 at 02:07 AM.
LizRR is offline   Reply With Quote