Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #1  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default IP WEEKEND CHAT Sept 8 - Sept 9, 2012

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads. IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19

lets get this par-tay started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 09-08-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #2  
Feed Your Freedom

Good Saturday Morning Ipeeps!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!! I off to TRY my longest bike ride ever!!! 20 miles!!! whew!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 169/140/135

Height: 5'2"

Where is everybody??? lol I just had those wilberry cookies for breakfast. Mmmmmmmmmm! Amazing!!!! Thanks again for those wonderful recipes. Having the potato puree as a tortilla for breakfast with lettuce, onions, red peppers and salsa. Can't wait.

Have a wonderful OP day!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #4  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by snolover View Post
Where is everybody??? lol I just had those wilberry cookies for breakfast. Mmmmmmmmmm! Amazing!!!! Thanks again for those wonderful recipes. Having the potato puree as a tortilla for breakfast with lettuce, onions, red peppers and salsa. Can't wait.

Have a wonderful OP day!!!
hey....YOU are the ultimate cookie monster!!
but i used my last packet of wildberry yogurt and ooooo i love those cookies!!!
i love sharing recipes!!! anything that we can do to encourage and help each other....all the better i say!!

have a beautiful day!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 169/140/135

OOPS! Having that tortilla for lunch and not breakfast!!!

Have a nice bike ride Rainbow!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:01 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 210/145/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile Party at cabin

Okay! Party started at cabin! What an eating place! I crave chips so much. I didn't bring any for family either. I am only one on IP so feel kinda lonely. Everyone else is having drinks and eating all they can find.

So good to have this forum of like minded people to keep me on track. My brother and SIL are both on IP and together talked themselves into going off for Asian take out food. So I guess having someone close doesn't always help either.

Positives for today - beautiful, sunny fall day. Kinda cool in am as just above freezing. Wood stove gives off such a cozy heat.

No WI for two weeks as coach was away. Looking forward to WI, didn't think I would miss it so much. Lol! Such a motivator to see results of all the things I resist eating. We should score double for that!!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:26 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!! I off to TRY my longest bike ride ever!!! 20 miles!!! whew!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20 miles. That is great! What kind of a bike do you have? I have such trouble with the handlebars hurting my arms and shoulders.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #8  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning all!

It's a beautiful day here in central IL - sunny and the high will be 72!!!

Working on some eggplant chips in the dehydrator. I think that may be my new favorite veggie chip, but can't have them too often since it's a restricted veggie.

Hang in there, ROFL306!!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:28 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofl306 View Post
Okay! Party started at cabin! What an eating place! I crave chips so much. I didn't bring any for family either. I am only one on IP so feel kinda lonely. Everyone else is having drinks and eating all they can find.

So good to have this forum of like minded people to keep me on track. My brother and SIL are both on IP and together talked themselves into going off for Asian take out food. So I guess having someone close doesn't always help either.

Positives for today - beautiful, sunny fall day. Kinda cool in am as just above freezing. Wood stove gives off such a cozy heat.

No WI for two weeks as coach was away. Looking forward to WI, didn't think I would miss it so much. Lol! Such a motivator to see results of all the things I resist eating. We should score double for that!!
Stay strong and focus on the people and that gorgeous day, not things to put in your mouth.

You've got this!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Morning IPeeps!

I am on vacation and pretty much on plan, except for some wine last night (which was part of my plan anyway). Got up and worked out this morning.

Today was to be my weigh-in, but since I'm on the road...I did weigh on the hotel fitness center scale and it was 129, so I figure I am on track for maintaining.

Going out for breakfast this morning. Yesterday I had ProtiDiet oatmeal. It was really good, although the portion was mega-small!

Everyone have a great OP day!

Last edited by locopollo; 09-08-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:53 AM   #11  

Quote:

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, that sounds so great! I loved my 15-20 mile rides. I need a new bike! I don't have one anymore. That is on my list. I'll have to check out Craigslist
Old 09-08-2012, 10:11 AM   #12  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Hey, IPeeps! If you're on facebook, make sure you "like" Ideal Protein. As I was cruising facebook this morning, Wuv's beautiful face came up....She is IP's dieter of the week! We all know how wonderful she is, now the entire Ideal Protein world will know too! So exciting! I feel like I know a real celebrity! Awesome job, Lisa! Such a great story!
Old 09-08-2012, 10:12 AM   #13  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
hey....YOU are the ultimate cookie monster!!
but i used my last packet of wildberry yogurt and ooooo i love those cookies!!!
i love sharing recipes!!! anything that we can do to encourage and help each other....all the better i say!!

have a beautiful day!!!
I was debating what to have for breaky when I read this post - cookies it was! I topped them with a little smear of WF strawberry spread - yumminess!

Quote:

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss my bike rides!!! You can do it, after the first 10 miles your legs just know what to do and you FLY

So after a couple of weeks where TOM was in hiding, he has arrived in FULL FORCE I don't usually get cramps but MAN these are bad. Just glad that my body has finally gotten back on track, I'm hoping that either this WI or next sees a big drop once TOM takes his leave!! Onederland is so close I can SMELL IT!!

Going to attempt to get the kids to the zoo today (we live about a 20 minute walk from the town zoo) and wear them out while hubby is in his Biology class. When he gets out of class, we have to head to our local winery (there is a FANTASTIC urban winery downtown, they buy grapes locally and cask their own wine right in the storefront!) as we joined their "wine club" last year. Once every 3 months we have to buy 3 bottles from them, but we get a discount and usually get first crack at their new blends. Can't have wine now, but we'll have PLENTY of good wine for once I'm in Maintenance!!
Old 09-08-2012, 10:12 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 202/150/147

Morning peeps!Had my WI this morning. Lost 3/4 of a pound. I'll take it. I did a
5K last Monday, and other walks- which always kind of stalls my losses. The cause was good, though, and it was fun! My skin feels less wiggly, so I think that is positive, anyway.
I need to enlarge one of my gardening beds, DH says the tomato plants are encroaching the grass. So, I'll make em bigger!
Also shopping with DH to get him some jeans. Praying for patience, as this may be an agonizing way to spend the morning. I'm not going to shop myself, as I am within 20 of goal, I want to make do as much as I can, till done.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #15  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
Working on some eggplant chips in the dehydrator. I think that may be my new favorite veggie chip, but can't have them too often since it's a restricted veggie.
Please post what exactly you've done to dehydrate things. I almost have my dehydrator cleaned from being in storage. I would like to try some of the things you've mentioned that are sooooo good.
Thanks,
Molly
Closed Thread