Old 08-31-2012, 01:27 AM   #1  
My children have paws :)

S/C/G: 212/196/125

Height: 5'3"

Default IS there a thread for OMG I have done something horrible and I need to be re-assured?

I really do want to know if there is a thread that I missed on here because I feel like I messed myself up! I went out with my office-we are saying good-bye to a co-worker who is retiring. Anyways, my day went something like this: For BK-Chicken flavored patty. Snack-Berry yogurt drink. Lunch-Chocolate crisp bar. We go to the restaurant and I am starving so I pull out my snack-Vanilla Shake. Still starving so I order steamed veggies-just broccoli, cauliflower and peppers. It was late and I got home at 10. I was too tired to make something for dinner so I had a vanilla bar. Is this going to put me off? I know it is better to have NOT eaten something off IP but will the bar account for the 80oz of protein I was supposed to have @ dinner? Or have I eaten too many carbs/calories and protein?

I'm a dental hygienist and thursdays we work 12-7 so I have no time to 'sit down' and eat hence my lunch was pretty crappy.
Shobey26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shobey26 View Post
I really do want to know if there is a thread that I missed on here because I feel like I messed myself up! I went out with my office-we are saying good-bye to a co-worker who is retiring. Anyways, my day went something like this: For BK-Chicken flavored patty. Snack-Berry yogurt drink. Lunch-Chocolate crisp bar. We go to the restaurant and I am starving so I pull out my snack-Vanilla Shake. Still starving so I order steamed veggies-just broccoli, cauliflower and peppers. It was late and I got home at 10. I was too tired to make something for dinner so I had a vanilla bar. Is this going to put me off? I know it is better to have NOT eaten something off IP but will the bar account for the 80oz of protein I was supposed to have @ dinner? Or have I eaten too many carbs/calories and protein?

I'm a dental hygienist and thursdays we work 12-7 so I have no time to 'sit down' and eat hence my lunch was pretty crappy.
Just one day. Get right back on track. Maybe some planning ahead and making some lunches or dinners ahead of time would help.
Delgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:55 AM   #3  
My children have paws :)

S/C/G: 212/196/125

Height: 5'3"

Thanks, I'll be doing just that! Still down on the scale today!
Shobey26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Hang in there. These things happen to everybody. Just get back on the bandwagon and keep plugging away... Some people, myself included, even had dreams where they ate a 'forbidden' food and forgot they were on IP and woke up horrified !

Plan, plan, plan....
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:04 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Hang in there. These things happen to everybody. Just get back on the bandwagon and keep plugging away... Some people, myself included, even had dreams where they ate a 'forbidden' food and forgot they were on IP and woke up horrified !

Plan, plan, plan....
Yep! I have had these dreams
Delgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:07 PM   #6  
IP Newb

S/C/G: 195/195/140

Height: 5'4

i had those dreams my first week!!!!!!!
Aimiloo is offline   Reply With Quote