3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Home of the 100% Vol 12

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
Started IP April 27, 2011
 
wuv2bloved's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 7,106

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default Home of the 100% Vol 12

It is with GREAT pleasure I am opening Vol 12 for those of us following our plans 100%. It takes a lot of dedication, determination and hard work to make that happen. Once we make the commitment to ourselves it is up to us to stay that way and not let anything get in the way of that. The key is to keep your eye on the prize which would be GOAL!!!....I know that each of us will get there at our own time but always know you are never alone in your journey...we are ALL on the same journey....so with that said on to the next VOL!!!
__________________


my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #2
Started IP 11/28/2011
 
SewingMomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Dutchtown, LA
Posts: 713

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

Wow! 12 already? That's fantastic!
__________________


Maintaining since September 2012!
SewingMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
Start IP (again) 7/31/13
 
jennlnige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 96

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

Height: 5'4"

Default

I don't post that often, but I'm on here everyday!! Happy to be 100%
__________________


25 By The First Day of Fall

One for every 5 pounds gone.

WK1-4.4;WK2-2.4
jennlnige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:48 PM   #4
Started IP April 27, 2011
 
wuv2bloved's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 7,106

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default

I know right? in less than a month already a new Vol....its incredible!
__________________


my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
moonbeam21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: sartell, mn
Posts: 24

S/C/G: 213.8/176.8/145

Height: 5'5

Default

Starting week 5 on Monday and still 100%.
moonbeam21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
Tripmama
 
Tripmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Denver Co
Posts: 437

S/C/G: 315/198/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Just caught up with VOL 11

Slow day at work, so I was catching up in Vol 11 only to find at the end Lisa had opened Vol 12...we as 100%ers really ROCK!

I just want to shout out to everyone....THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT on this journey. And, Salmongirl, you are the best! I am enjoying this journey with you as well.

I finally got the scale moving again, for two weeks my body was being a bit stubborn...of course it was probably because of huge milestones in my life right now...yep, unofficially have made it into the century club (yay me) this should be official at my WI on Tuesday, 6 more pounds until my BMI moves from obese to over weight, 13 more pounds to onderland...a place I haven't been in this century! And my biggest accomplishment is three beautiful young adults (my trips) going off to start their lives in higher education! In 4 days I drop my son in Lewiston Idaho, in 5 days my daughter in Boise Idaho and in 6 days my other daughter in Missoula Montana. Yes the cryfest has been here all month and the hardest part is still to come! I am insanely proud...fear my heart will burst. BUT, I will survive to lose the last third of my weight goal!

Thanks again for all your support and losing this weight and gaining back big portions of our lives with me. Hooray to us all. IP rocks for me!
__________________

For every ten pounds gone forever:

Goal: No longer being OBESE:
Achieved! BMI 29!
Tripmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:56 PM   #7
Diane on track July 2014
 
IP43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,906

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Default

I'm a 100% wanna be -- does that count? I didn't understand till just recently (aka YESTERDAY), how important it is to stick with the program, and that even a few gum a day can throw me off my carbs etc. Man, those carbs are sneaky little devils that getcha! Really enjoying this site -- spending way too much time here but I teach and will be back to school soon enough and won't have as much time to "surf"
__________________
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #8
IP start 7/30/2012
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 7,191

S/C/G: 260.2/186 /150

Height: 5'5"

Default

Hi all
I worked REALLY hard yesterday to prepare for today.
My alumni group had a picnic and kickball tournament. There was drinking and the picnic lunch that was served was hotdogs, chips, and cookies. This isn't a healthy meal for ANYBODY!

Anyway, I brought my own food.
Yesterday I made mock potato salad and this morning I made an IP potato pancake "flatbread" with mushrooms and spinach. I cut it into triangles. Only one person was concerned with what I was eating. Nobody else really cared.

My "addition" was some lemonade flavored Mio. I had it in 1 liter of water. I use this as a treat and not a daily drink. It is really helpful when I know everyone is drinking.

Anyway, I'm a little hungry tonite...it was hard to not eat what everyone else was having but I DID it! I stayed on plan. It can be done! If I get too "hungry," I'll just go to bed early.
__________________
Losing weight is hard. Maintenance is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. (-Ishbel)
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 08:39 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,158

S/C/G: 399.7/IP Start 397.2/312.0/199

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Hi all
I worked REALLY hard yesterday to prepare for today.
My alumni group had a picnic and kickball tournament. There was drinking and the picnic lunch that was served was hotdogs, chips, and cookies. This isn't a healthy meal for ANYBODY!

Anyway, I brought my own food.
Yesterday I made mock potato salad and this morning I made an IP potato pancake "flatbread" with mushrooms and spinach. I cut it into triangles. Only one person was concerned with what I was eating. Nobody else really cared.

My "addition" was some lemonade flavored Mio. I had it in 1 liter of water. I use this as a treat and not a daily drink. It is really helpful when I know everyone is drinking.

Anyway, I'm a little hungry tonite...it was hard to not eat what everyone else was having but I DID it! I stayed on plan. It can be done! If I get too "hungry," I'll just go to bed early.


lisa....you truly are a fantastic inspiration!!!!!!!!!
so proud of you!!!
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
mompattie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,287

Default Home Sweet Home!

We made it home tonight!!! Ahhh, feels good to be home after 7 days on the road, sleeping in hotel beds and staying with family....can't wait to sleep in my own bed!

Had an awesome time though!!! Stayed 100% OP!!

I traveled with lots of salad, RTD, RTD puddings, bars. I am making rhubarb "crisp" tonight as a delightful change!!

I stepped on the scale tonight, although WI isn't until tomorrow am.....DOWN 7 lbs this week!!!! OMG I am sooo happy!!!

Walked right by all the temptations at the amusement park, zoo, museum....watched my kids and DH eat blizzards at the DQ and was happy with 2 water bottles! Made alot of healthier choices for myself and my family, which is really great. I want to set a good example. Lots of subway lunches, and packing healthy foods to take along like veggies, fruit, crispy minis, fruit bars etc for them. They had the occasional treat of course as they are active kids and we're on vacation, but not the overload of fast food etc like before IP!! Our whole family is benefiting from IP!

I bought myself some outfits for work this fall at Ricki's and Old Navy. Size L at Old Navy, I could hardly believe it!!! And Ricki's pants size 34/35 and XL tops!!! I can't believe going from 24W to this!!! Such a great reward....tastes better than a blizzard any day!

Good to be home and catch up on the threads!

Have a great week everyone! xoxoxoxo
__________________

I've finally realized that I AM WORTH IT!
mompattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
salmongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Idaho
Posts: 354

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Talking Way to rock the vaca weight Loss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
We made it home tonight!!! Ahhh, feels good to be home after 7 days on the road, sleeping in hotel beds and staying with family....can't wait to sleep in my own bed!

Had an awesome time though!!! Stayed 100% OP!!

I traveled with lots of salad, RTD, RTD puddings, bars. I am making rhubarb "crisp" tonight as a delightful change!!

I stepped on the scale tonight, although WI isn't until tomorrow am.....DOWN 7 lbs this week!!!! OMG I am sooo happy!!!

Walked right by all the temptations at the amusement park, zoo, museum....watched my kids and DH eat blizzards at the DQ and was happy with 2 water bottles! Made alot of healthier choices for myself and my family, which is really great. I want to set a good example. Lots of subway lunches, and packing healthy foods to take along like veggies, fruit, crispy minis, fruit bars etc for them. They had the occasional treat of course as they are active kids and we're on vacation, but not the overload of fast food etc like before IP!! Our whole family is benefiting from IP!

I bought myself some outfits for work this fall at Ricki's and Old Navy. Size L at Old Navy, I could hardly believe it!!! And Ricki's pants size 34/35 and XL tops!!! I can't believe going from 24W to this!!! Such a great reward....tastes better than a blizzard any day!

Good to be home and catch up on the threads!

Have a great week everyone! xoxoxoxo
Nice job Mommie! The benefits of IP are endless and spillover to all we love. This is tripmama BTW, hacking Salmongirl's thread.
Way to go...keep up the great work
__________________

1 for every ten pounds gone forever!


Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines practiced everyday; while failure is simply a few errors in judgement repeated everyday. It is the accumulative weight of our disciplines and our judgements that leads us to either fortune or failure.
Author Unknown
salmongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:05 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Hgamroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 1,043

S/C/G: 214.8/173/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

I am SO happy to be home from my working vacation. I helped my hubby's grandma paint her house and I did ALL the ladder work so my thighs were screaming! We did a lot of work outside the house too. I am exhausted, mostly from defending my food choices to my mother in law! I am so proud that I stuck with it and stayed 100%! There were some really hard times though. I did eat extra packets on the work days and extra veggies. I also had extra meat at times. I am hoping I didn't gain. I decided I wasn't going to step on my scale until tomorrow morning and I WI on Wednesday. I read this forum and daily chat every day but couldn't post often as grandma doesn't have Internet. You all were my support system. THANK YOU!!! I seriously don't think I would have made it through this week of constant scrutiny without the 3fc IP peeps!
__________________




<---- My goal is to be back in size 8!
Hgamroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
mompattie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 1,287

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Nice job Mommie! The benefits of IP are endless and spillover to all we love. This is tripmama BTW, hacking Salmongirl's thread.
Way to go...keep up the great work

LMAO Trip!!! Thanks soo much!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I am SO happy to be home from my working vacation. I helped my hubby's grandma paint her house and I did ALL the ladder work so my thighs were screaming! We did a lot of work outside the house too. I am exhausted, mostly from defending my food choices to my mother in law! I am so proud that I stuck with it and stayed 100%! There were some really hard times though. I did eat extra packets on the work days and extra veggies. I also had extra meat at times. I am hoping I didn't gain. I decided I wasn't going to step on my scale until tomorrow morning and I WI on Wednesday. I read this forum and daily chat every day but couldn't post often as grandma doesn't have Internet. You all were my support system. THANK YOU!!! I seriously don't think I would have made it through this week of constant scrutiny without the 3fc IP peeps!
Way to go girl!!!!! You got this!!! I lived on 3fc as well, although I couldn't post often, I was here and sucking up the inspiration and motivation!!!

Now to go find me a Rainbowsmiles!!
__________________

I've finally realized that I AM WORTH IT!
mompattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Hgamroth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 1,043

S/C/G: 214.8/173/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post

Way to go girl!!!!! You got this!!! I lived on 3fc as well, although I couldn't post often, I was here and sucking up the inspiration and motivation!!!
Thank you and Way to Go to you too! It feels great to be able to travel and stay on plan.
__________________




<---- My goal is to be back in size 8!
Hgamroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #15
Started IP 6/14/12
 
joysh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 676

S/C/G: 202.8/129/125

Height: 5'1"

Default

Wow! Volume 12! Awesome!!

Well, even though I've been back at school for a week for meetings, classes officially start tomorrow, so tomorrow is the real beginning of the fall semester and the real end of my summer.

In answer to the question (although I never really answer it this way to anyone but y'all and my family....) "what did you do for your summer vacation" my answer is... I did IP and lost 26 pounds!! I got healthier and stopped drinking diet cokes and eating enormous amounts of processed cheese and meats!

I course, I also took my trips, hung out with the twin grandbabies and my daughters, etc., but the main thing is that I lost some of my weight and found 3fc. Even though I don't post every day anymore, I read the thread and it gives me great support and inspiration!

I went down a couple of sizes and am a little over a third of the way to my goal. It was a wonderful, productive summer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
... 6 more pounds until my BMI moves from obese to over weight, 13 more pounds to onderland...a place I haven't been in this century! And my biggest accomplishment is three beautiful young adults (my trips) going off to start their lives in higher education! Yes the cryfest has been here all month and the hardest part is still to come! I am insanely proud...fear my heart will burst. BUT, I will survive to lose the last third of my weight goal! Hooray to us all. IP rocks for me!
Tripmama,[/b] congrats on getting your trips off to college! That is an amazing accomplishment! Today I went to our freshmen convocation and could feel the excitement of all these young people beginning a new chapter in their lives. And we, too, are entering into a new realm as we head closer to our healthy, happy weight goals! Congrats on yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
We made it home tonight!!! Ahhh, feels good to be home after 7 days on the road, sleeping in hotel beds and staying with family....can't wait to sleep in my own bed! Stayed 100% OP!!...I traveled with lots of salad, RTD, RTD puddings, bars. I am making rhubarb "crisp" tonight as a delightful change!!...Walked right by all the temptations at the amusement park, zoo, museum....watched my kids and DH eat blizzards at the DQ and was happy with 2 water bottles!
Congrats on this NSV of staying 100% on vacation! Sounds like you did great!!
It's fun to go away and it's fun to get back home. I'm really enjoying cooking my soups for lunch after being away for 2 weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I am SO happy to be home from my working vacation. I am exhausted, mostly from defending my food choices to my mother in law! I am so proud that I stuck with it and stayed 100%!!
Ain't that the truth.... I wonder why we need to defend our food. Last night I was out to dinner (sushi - sashimi) with a friend and I asked for a salad, no dressing and no carrots, because I know they put shredded carrots on their salad. MY friend gave me the third degree about why I can't eat carrots. Sigh. Welcome home and you did great!!!

Have a great week, everyone!
__________________

Started June 14, 2012; Reached goal: March 19, 2013; Maintenance: May 2, 2013; 81 pounds lost!
Maintaining 1 year and 5 months!
View complete pix by clicking on my name!
joysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Home of the 100% Vol 11 wuv2bloved Ideal Protein Diet 494 08-19-2012 05:34 PM
Home of the 100% Vol 10 wuv2bloved Ideal Protein Diet 497 08-01-2012 04:04 PM
Home of the 100% Vol. 4 wuv2bloved Ideal Protein Diet 524 05-08-2012 09:15 PM
Home of the 100% Vol. 2 wuv2bloved Ideal Protein Diet 497 03-08-2012 12:06 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2