Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #31  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

good thing about having an OFF week, is that it's over in a week...
bring on the NEW WEEK!!

posted a 1.7 gain this past week...real bummer...

stayed OP for the most part, a few extra packets and a few more "extras" than usual, but otherwise my week was not much different than the past 15 weeks, so not exactly sure why the gain. i didn't over exert, i think i got in most of my water

Phmmmmmp.....so bring on the new week....its a NEW DAY, A NEW WEEK, A NEW ME!!

love you momhottie!!!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 08-20-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #32  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post

I finally got the scale moving again, for two weeks my body was being a bit stubborn...of course it was probably because of huge milestones in my life right now...yep, unofficially have made it into the century club (yay me) this should be official at my WI on Tuesday, 6 more pounds until my BMI moves from obese to over weight, 13 more pounds to onderland...a place I haven't been in this century!
All right!!!! Welcome to the century club!!! You'll be in onderland in no time!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Hi all
I worked REALLY hard yesterday to prepare for today.
My alumni group had a picnic and kickball tournament. There was drinking and the picnic lunch that was served was hotdogs, chips, and cookies. This isn't a healthy meal for ANYBODY!

Anyway, I brought my own food.
Yesterday I made mock potato salad and this morning I made an IP potato pancake "flatbread" with mushrooms and spinach. I cut it into triangles. Only one person was concerned with what I was eating. Nobody else really cared.

Way to go!!! It's not about the food; it's about spending time with friends. That's my mantra on social occasions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
I stepped on the scale tonight, although WI isn't until tomorrow am.....DOWN 7 lbs this week!!!! OMG I am sooo happy!!!

I bought myself some outfits for work this fall at Ricki's and Old Navy. Size L at Old Navy, I could hardly believe it!!! And Ricki's pants size 34/35 and XL tops!!! I can't believe going from 24W to this!!! Such a great reward....tastes better than a blizzard any day!

Good to be home and catch up on the threads!

Have a great week everyone! xoxoxoxo
Great job! That's how I do vacations too! I lost about the same amount as you on our beach trip in March. Don't you just love fitting in to smaller clothes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
Good morning 100%'ers! I will be joining you guys for a few weeks. Time for a reboot! For those of you who don't know me, I started IP in August of last year and by Christmas was in maintenance. I have 2 young boys that have kept me hopping all summer, traveling for baseball tournaments. I've not been as strict since on maintenance, haven't packed veggies and salad to the baseball park. I feel I've made better choices than I would have made pre-IP, but probably could have done better with more effort. Anyway, I've been having some carb cravings lately and I don't like them. I looked at my schedule for the next couple of months, and now is the most convenient time for me to reboot. Today is day 1 of phase 1. I was 100% OP while on phases 1-3, so I'm joining you guys to help keep me honest during this reboot. I'm just trying to get my habits back on track and 3FC helped me before. I love the support that you get here.
Welcome back! I'm sure you'll do great with the reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Vol 12, wow, that is just fantastic! I'm only posting on this thread for now, been super busy lately and didn't get to sign in over the weekend and what happens... vol 12, you all are just awesome!!! It feels soo good to be 100%, the protocol works, why would you want to change it? NSV, saw my ex on Sunday and he stopped dead in his tracks and told me I was "looking freaking hot these days". I giggled and told him thank you kindly and promptly kept moving. I could see him just standing there with his mouth open when I rounded the corner. It was a great feeling
That is one of the best NSVs EVER!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Thanks for the "" The good news is that one week back on phase 1, and I've lost all that I gained on my last trip. Moral is... have a great time in Scotland!
Dana,
That's fantastic. You rock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post

As for me, hoping tomorrow's WI is a good one and I get rid of my Vegas travelling gain. Coach believes it's all water weight, especially since I'd only gotten off the plane the day before WI, and I sure hope she's right! I never wanted to see the scale move in the wrong direction. I think I'm in the clear and have lost what I 'gained' and then some but we shall see!

Hope everyone has a good day!
Diva you look fantastic!!!!! I'm sure your coach is right. Drink lots and lots of water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
WOO-HOO!! Volume 12 - the dirty dozen is on! Hey 100%ers, quick pop-in between driving to new & old job, squeezing in lunch, and on my way to the lab soon. My dad decided to drive up for the week (he just retired) and I'm excited to have him here for a week of healthy meals! I love my mom, but she is really not in the right mindset - my dad is definitely the more open minded of the two. I made a double batch of my Phase 3 breakfast (peach bread pudding) for the both of us and he was amazed at the portion that I "had" to eat (he had less than half of his serving) - "What kind of diet is this!".

Anyways - hope everyone has a GREAT 100% day! Monday is on!
I have never felt deprived on IP. I was just saying that to my husband the other night. I had a huge plate full of raw veggies and 8 oz of protein and was stuffed when I finished eating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
bring on the NEW WEEK!!

stayed OP for the most part, a few extra packets and a few more "extras" than usual, but otherwise my week was not much different than the past 15 weeks, so not exactly sure why the gain. i didn't over exert, i think i got in most of my water

love you momhottie!!!!!
Hang in there Rainbow. Didn't you have a really stressful week last week? That could be the reason for the gain.

Great WI for me. I'm down 2.2 lbs and am .8 away from GOAL!!! Hopefully my body will cooperate next week! My body fat is down and lean muscle is up. So it's all good!
Old 08-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #33  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Welcome back Paint!!...remember that jacket you gave me??? its almost too big now....lol....and those pants...well I am still trying to get in them...ALMOST there
I remember that jacket very well! It was so comfy and the perfect weight for our climate. I need to find one for this winter!
Old 08-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Welcome back for your reboot. It's great to see old familiar names again. I just got back on phase 1 a week ago, and not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be.
Hey pretty lady! Nice photo, I don't remember that from before... Glad your return to phase 1 has been smooth. I hope mine is too!
Old 08-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #35  

Sewing Mama, look at you! Boy what a difference a summer makes!
Old 08-20-2012, 06:13 PM   #36  

Default Help

My son and I have Norwalk. Stomach flu coming out both ends. I have lost a lot of water today and can't keep anything down. I have lost 4 lbs today and that's not good. I'm worried and scared. What should I do? I'm going to try sips of Protidiet chicken noodle soup with added salt. Any other ideas? I have had zero to eat or drink today and I'm weak. Thanks. Just kept down one glass of water just now so here's hoping.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #37  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
My son and I have Norwalk. Stomach flu coming out both ends. I have lost a lot of water today and can't keep anything down. I have lost 4 lbs today and that's not good. I'm worried and scared. What should I do? I'm going to try sips of Protidiet chicken noodle soup with added salt. Any other ideas? I have had zero to eat or drink today and I'm weak. Thanks. Just kept down one glass of water just now so here's hoping.
I would normally suggest Gatorade because of the electrolytes but too much sugar. I think the chicken soup is a good idea. Maybe some propel zero or power aid zero. I sure hope you feel better! My friend had that this summer and she lost 12 ponds but very miserable. Did dr. Give you any anti nausea medicine? That may be helpful.
Old 08-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Oh no pattie!!

I'd go with soups, scrambled egg whites, poweraide zero and lots of water. Poor thing.

I'd almost suggest a saltine or two if you have them around. I know it's off plan but two small crackers might sit okay in your stomach and you still do need some carbs. Each cracker has 2g of carbs and .3g of fat. Will get some salt in, too.

Feel better!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #39  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
ooo my sweet momhottie....so sorry to hear that you are not well.
i don't know if you have trader joes there or not, but i drink this:

maybe DH could go get your some.
i agree...with divajen too...saltines always help me but alas, i don't have any in the house so would be out of luck!!
stick to clear liquids...jello and chicken broth
maybe even the jello in liquid form.
grape drink maybe??
make sure you get your liquids in...lost of water if possible.
hugsssssssssss and ooh i hope you feel better soon my dear!!
Old 08-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
bring on the NEW WEEK!!

love you momhottie!!!!!

Old 08-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #41  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
right backatcha beautiful skinny hummingbird fairy!!
Old 08-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #42  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
bring on the NEW WEEK!!
Ahhh Rainbow, there is nothing wrong with the old you :-) Just one of those things. You are my hero.

I know - I know, daily weigh in is not recommended and highly discouraged, but I do it. In doing so I have seen 2 lb jumps that whoosh off a day or two later even being 100% OP. I don't fret over them. I know with your outlook and spirit you won't fret either. Keep it going GF! You got this!
Old 08-20-2012, 09:29 PM   #43  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
Ahhh Rainbow, there is nothing wrong with the old you :-) Just one of those things. You are my hero.

I know - I know, daily weigh in is not recommended and highly discouraged, but I do it. In doing so I have seen 2 lb jumps that whoosh off a day or two later even being 100% OP. I don't fret over them. I know with your outlook and spirit you won't fret either. Keep it going GF! You got this!
well bless your sweet heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait until this long long long day is O-V-E-R!!! haha

hows your week been???
Old 08-20-2012, 09:30 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

So today was a new weigh-in day at a new weigh-in time because I had to change coaches so it was a shortened week. Had we weighed me yesterday I would have been down a lovely 2 lbs. But my body decided that wasn't meant to be and by the time I went to bed last night I had water retention and the big C rearing their ugly heads. So my first WI with my new coach saw me up .8 lb. The reality is that I am 100% and have been since day 1 so I have no reason to feel ashamed for having a gain the first day with a new coach. She told me I must have had to many carbs for my lean mass to have gone up and that would explain the gain...not sure that I agree with her considering I measure everything...if she looked back at my chart she would see I have been experiencing gains in lean mass off and on most likely due to my activity level and the additional protein packet to support that activity. I am not devastated but I am not thrilled about this week and will stick it out with her for a couple more weigh-ins. I think I must be HORROR-MOAN-al which may be why it is bothering me...low tolerance day. I WANT my old coach back...I think I will have to tell her husband he has to give her back...I work with him. I have felt the need to pout profusely but will try to reel in that temptation and put on a happy face.

So searching for my smaller big girl panties...and changing my focus back to my mini goal of being to 150 by around 8/31/12. That is better than my first reaction of pretending today's WI didn't even happen. So here's to continuing this journey through celebrations and frustrations...100% all the way.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:58 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Default S.o.s

Okay , so I was okay with my slight weight gain over my vacation......however, I weighed myself again today...unofficially...and I am up like 5 lbs!!! I am freaking out! I know what I would tell my friends to do...but, I can not! I feel like a failure...why? My DD is going needing me to to help her go back to college, I am spending time in my classroom, getting both of my kids ready for back to school...is it stress?????? I feeel like I am losing ground. Help!!
Closed Thread