Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
Had WI number 7 yesterday. was hoping for 8 pounds. got close 7.4. worke a little harder this week and maybe i can get there. have a great day all.
WOW that is an amazing weigh-in for wk#7, very inspiring!! Congrats!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 155/155/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Good morning!

It is very quiet on the boards today, where is everyone? It is rainy and clammy here in CT. My office is freezing and yes, I may have to turn the space heater on!

I will check out the recipe thread, but am looking for a recipe for stuffed peppers (I am using ground chicken). Please let me know if you have had good luck with this!

Have a great day!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #33  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by clh99002 View Post
Good morning!

It is very quiet on the boards today, where is everyone? It is rainy and clammy here in CT. My office is freezing and yes, I may have to turn the space heater on!

I will check out the recipe thread, but am looking for a recipe for stuffed peppers (I am using ground chicken). Please let me know if you have had good luck with this!

Have a great day!!!!!!
My mom makes the best stuffed peppers. She modified her regular recipe for me and instead of adding rice to the meat, she chopped up cauliflower, zuchini and onions.

I don't have her recipe, but I'm sure you could find a recipe online for regular stuffed peppers and just modify it to be IP friendly.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone!

Today is WI3, expecting a lower number because I had two good numbers so far.

I had a bad day the other day, made a bunch of slip-ups. I went to a water park and accidentally packed 2 restricteds and was so hungry I had to eat them. I also had 2 slices of bologna and not enough veggies for the day. I was so tired when I got home, I just couldn't do it. BUT, I did ignore the delicious fries dough, french fries, ice cream and everything my group ate. I had people putting fresh strawberries and grapes under my nose, peanut butter, fruit snacks, cheese curls. But, I ate my salad and own snacks.

The next day I drank a ton of water and no restricteds to hopefully counteract the bad day.

This week has been tough!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:34 AM   #35  
~Tara~

S/C/G: 258/ticker/135

Height: 5' 2"

Hi all- weighed myself in today, only down two this week but I had a monster week one, so I will take it. I can feel changes in my body, my saggy belly seems to be pulling in, which is a good feeling!

Hope everyone has a great OP day today!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:37 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 155/155/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
My mom makes the best stuffed peppers. She modified her regular recipe for me and instead of adding rice to the meat, she chopped up cauliflower, zuchini and onions.

I don't have her recipe, but I'm sure you could find a recipe online for regular stuffed peppers and just modify it to be IP friendly.
Cauliflower is a great idea! With the amount I buy, I should have stock in it!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:39 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBoBanna View Post
WOW that is an amazing weigh-in for wk#7, very inspiring!! Congrats!
Thank you. i was kinda upset it is one of my lower numbers. but no matter how i look at it it still kivks ***.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #38  
~Tara~

S/C/G: 258/ticker/135

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBoBanna View Post

I had a bad day the other day, made a bunch of slip-ups. I went to a water park and accidentally packed 2 restricteds and was so hungry I had to eat them. I also had 2 slices of bologna and not enough veggies for the day. I was so tired when I got home, I just couldn't do it. BUT, I did ignore the delicious fries dough, french fries, ice cream and everything my group ate. I had people putting fresh strawberries and grapes under my nose, peanut butter, fruit snacks, cheese curls. But, I ate my salad and own snacks.

The next day I drank a ton of water and no restricteds to hopefully counteract the bad day.

This week has been tough!
that sounds like a pretty good day to me!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #39  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Had roasted cauliflower last night. It's my new favorite veggie!

Tonight I will make twice as much. I could eat that stuff like it was popcorn.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #40  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
I'm still looking forward to that "not hungry" feeling from ketosis. I was on Atkins back in 2003-04 and lost 100 lbs and never got "not hungry". It didn't stop me from losing weight and won't stop me this time either gut geez...can't a girl get a break?

So much of true hunger is in my head that ketosis can't fix that!

Happy OP day everyone!

lisa...i posted this in another thread...but thought it might make you laugh and have a wonderful day!!

when i feel the hunger pains....
i try to think of a little mrs pacman running
all around inside of me gobbling up all that fat!!!!
it really helps!! silly i know...but anything
that helps me get to my goal i am willing to embrace!!

FEEL THE MISSION!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #41  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Morning from Vacation in Victoria BC.

Well.... I had a great time last night. Went to the pool with my DH for the late night swim 11pm-1am and we shot basketball in the pool and i enjoyed my even thinner self last night as i noticed that my swim shorts were getting too big and ive been losing so much in my boobs that my tanktini style shirt could use some padding to lift those girls up and out... Im not used to having all that room in my shirt.. I felt on top of the world last night without a care...First time in a long time ive been able to swim and feel great about myself...

Its been two months since ive been on IP with no cheats..thats the longest ive gone...and on top of it..as part of the 90 day challenge...my parents and i have an official weigh in day on the 15th..(thats today) and so ive been watching my beloved parents eat all sorts of things and say "im losing weight"...Well in 2 months...my step-father has only lost 5 pounds. (so much for a diet) Its like "if you were diligent, didnt cheat and actually followed an actual diet plan, you might have done better..but because you've been eating french fries and chocolate sundaes and cheesies, you've only lost 5 pounds" Needless to say...with having lost 30 pounds..im by far winning in the weight loss challenge.

Anywho..gotta run..happy OP day today IPEEPS!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #42  
Auntie Susie

S/C/G: 201/159.8/130

Height: less than 5 feet

Had several Off P days this week so....no surprise I was UP 2 ponds today. I LOVE my coach and am back in the saddle again. I was trying some substitution foods (like Zone bars and Pure Protein bars) but they obviously didn't work for me so I'm going to suck it up, pay for the IP foods and do IP strictly this week and see what comes of it.

This was week 14 for me and even though I'm progressing slower than I would like I am doing well overall. The best thing is that I am not always short of breath when I move!!

Have a great day all you IP peeps!!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #43  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good Morning from Vacation in Victoria BC.

Well.... I had a great time last night. Went to the pool with my DH for the late night swim 11pm-1am and we shot basketball in the pool and i enjoyed my even thinner self last night as i noticed that my swim shorts were getting too big and ive been losing so much in my boobs that my tanktini style shirt could use some padding to lift those girls up and out... Im not used to having all that room in my shirt.. I felt on top of the world last night without a care...First time in a long time ive been able to swim and feel great about myself...

Its been two months since ive been on IP with no cheats..thats the longest ive gone...and on top of it..as part of the 90 day challenge...my parents and i have an official weigh in day on the 15th..(thats today) and so ive been watching my beloved parents eat all sorts of things and say "im losing weight"...Well in 2 months...my step-father has only lost 5 pounds. (so much for a diet) Its like "if you were diligent, didnt cheat and actually followed an actual diet plan, you might have done better..but because you've been eating french fries and chocolate sundaes and cheesies, you've only lost 5 pounds" Needless to say...with having lost 30 pounds..im by far winning in the weight loss challenge.

Anywho..gotta run..happy OP day today IPEEPS!
SWIM LIKE YOU'RE ON IP WITH A MISSION!! haha
i LOVE LOVE LOVE all the enthusiasm that shines in your post today!!
ENJOY THE NEW YOU!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 08-15-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:02 PM   #44  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Hello all,
I'm interested in a dehydrator - for those who have bought one adn are either very pleased or rather displeased, which model did you buy and please advise how valuable this appliance is.

Thanks and have a great OP day!
I've had an Excalibur dehydrator for over 30 years now. Still going strong. Over the years I've made a ton of jerky, some fruit leathers and some dehydrated fruit and veggies. It's been stored lately, so waiting for DH to blow out the cobwebs with his air compressor. I want to try the zucchini chips soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
lisa...i posted this in another thread...but thought it might make you laugh and have a wonderful day!!

when i feel the hunger pains....
i try to think of a little mrs pacman running
all around inside of me gobbling up all that fat!!!!
it really helps!! silly i know...but anything
that helps me get to my goal i am willing to embrace!!

FEEL THE MISSION!!!!!!!!!!

Eewh. Hate those pics of fat. I'm glad we don't see it like that as it leaves us. LOL

Getting ready to make the roasted okra for lunch. Been looking for more to buy. For being a big southern veggie and growing in just about everyone's garden here, it sure is expensive to buy in the stores. It was almost $6 a pound at Wal-Mart.

Off to the kitchen.
Molly
Old 08-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #45  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Well its lunchtime here. Everyone is warming up their lunch and OMGoodness it smells so good.

SO I had my WI #7 last night and I am down 9 lbs. I was so excited. 6 of those being from the gain I had last week and an extra 3 lbs, WHOOHOO!!

LOTS and LOTS of NSV's today!! Congrats to all.
NSV for me today. I am sitting in my desk chair indian style!

Congrats to all the losers!! Good luck to everyone weighing in today.
Closed Thread