Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 04:26 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone...

The IPTV news is on a break today as my 2 year old daughter is sick with something..If i could have your prayers that would be awesome. She was born 6 and a half weeks pre-mature and she seems to pick up things really easily. We had gone and visited her cousin and aunt and uncle and they failed to tell us that there almost 1 year old daughter had just gotten over being sick with Hand Foot and Mouth Disease amongst other things...so we arent sure if thats what she has yet...but if you could all pray..that would be awesome. This is the first time ive had to deal with a sick child on my own...and of course im the only one in the house who is the pukaphobic so its really hard for me..My stomach feels queezy just from the stress of dealing with it all...So all your prayers are more than appreciated...

Hope everyone has a great day.
Prayers on the way!
Old 08-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #77  
~Tara~

S/C/G: 258/ticker/135

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:

The IPTV news is on a break today as my 2 year old daughter is sick with something..If i could have your prayers that would be awesome. She was born 6 and a half weeks pre-mature and she seems to pick up things really easily. We had gone and visited her cousin and aunt and uncle and they failed to tell us that there almost 1 year old daughter had just gotten over being sick with Hand Foot and Mouth Disease amongst other things...so we arent sure if thats what she has yet...but if you could all pray..that would be awesome. This is the first time ive had to deal with a sick child on my own...and of course im the only one in the house who is the pukaphobic so its really hard for me..My stomach feels queezy just from the stress of dealing with it all...So all your prayers are more than appreciated...

So sorry to hear that- my son who is 3 just got over HFM last week- the first 36 hours were terrible, he spiked very high fevers (105) and lost everything he ate. Once the fever broke he was much better. I thought it was just a flu until he told me he needed a band aid because he had a boo boo in his mouth- I felt like Mother of the Year when he opened his mouth and showed me a throat full of blisters. I didn't even know! The throat sores cleared up within a day and the hand and foot blisteres didn't seem to bother him at all. Hope it's the same for your little one! :
Old 08-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #78  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
Congrats on being stronger than cupcakes! I got an email about homemade ice cream in the office today and cookies coming next Monday. None for me, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

WOOHOOO YOU DID AN GREAT JOB RESISTING!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrustratedEnough View Post
You did it! Good for you!
Thanks for the encouragement...... it was tough but I resisted. I did treat my sweet tooth to a Venti Tazo Passion Fruit Shaken Tea with sugar free vanilla suryp. YUMMIE.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #79  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

Thoughts and prayers for your little one Port.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #80  
started IP Aug 7 2012

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6

I am just wondering about teas I have a lot of tea from Davidstea.com and Teavana.ca and my fav is strawberry lemonade, blueberry bliss I also have rock sugar does anyone know if I can drink these teas thanx
Old 08-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoological26 View Post
I am just wondering about teas I have a lot of tea from Davidstea.com and Teavana.ca and my fav is strawberry lemonade, blueberry bliss I also have rock sugar does anyone know if I can drink these teas thanx
Not with rock sugar!
Old 08-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #82  
started IP Aug 7 2012

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
Not with rock sugar!
I wasnt sure if it was real sugar or not so splenda it is ty
Old 08-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 155/111/115

Height: 5'5"

Oh my gosh...I went to my 1st WI and I lost 8.8 pounds in 4 1/2 days!!! Very encouraging!!! :-) (If I had the flashy smilies...& dancing banana, I'd insert them here!) :-)

So, great day here! I'm on my 5th day and I have to say that I feel really good. Hopefully this energy will last! Thanks again for all of the support in this forum. I know that I'm a newbie, but just reading through your posts kept me on track during difficult days 1, 2, & 3. So I thank you ALL for that!

I've been at work so I haven't had a chance to read any posts today, yet. I hope that everyone else is doing well today! I'm off now to take my daughter to swim lessons, so I'll catch up with you all later...
Old 08-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
hi aimee!!!! i know right???!!! who would have thought just a small change could made a difference in flavor!!!

i used one of my roasted red pepper and jalapeno buns for a ham sandwich!!! a HAM SANDWICH!!!! on IP!!! imagine that!!! ham, lettuce, some red onion some mustard and a moist soft spicy bun!! woohoo!!!! it was cold right out of the fridge too!! not rubbery at all even after spending the night in the fridge!!!
spill rainbow,,, how do you make a roasted red pepper & jalapeno bun?????
Old 08-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #85  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
spill rainbow,,, how do you make a roasted red pepper & jalapeno bun?????

heehee so easy!!! i have all my recipes listed in this thread...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...rainbow-8.html

have fun!!! enjoy!!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #86  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl2012 View Post
Oh my gosh...I went to my 1st WI and I lost 8.8 pounds in 4 1/2 days!!! Very encouraging!!! :-) (If I had the flashy smilies...& dancing banana, I'd insert them here!) :-)

So, great day here! I'm on my 5th day and I have to say that I feel really good. Hopefully this energy will last! Thanks again for all of the support in this forum. I know that I'm a newbie, but just reading through your posts kept me on track during difficult days 1, 2, & 3. So I thank you ALL for that!

I've been at work so I haven't had a chance to read any posts today, yet. I hope that everyone else is doing well today! I'm off now to take my daughter to swim lessons, so I'll catch up with you all later...

AWESOME JOB ON YOUR WEIGH IN!!!
I inserted the smileys and bananas for you

Old 08-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 164/161.8/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Ok, The cupcakes are finally gone from the table at work. Geeze they lasted way way way too long.
Great job resisting!! And you know what, I bet they didn't taste all that amazing anyway or they would have been gone faster.

Every time you resist, you grow stronger! Good going!

MomPattie,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Give yourself a big gift and stay OP!
Old 08-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #88  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Great job resisting!! And you know what, I bet they didn't taste all that amazing anyway or they would have been gone faster.
hahahaha THAT IS SUCH AN AWESOME OBSERVATION!!!!!!! SO TRUE!!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #89  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonduz View Post
Ok, I have a question for all my teacher friends out there. I start back to work next week and I'm wondering how to deal with all the restroom breaks. My. Class blocks are 80 minutes. In the past I know there entire days when I don't use the restroom. With drinking all this water I go, go, go! I might have to get some Depends So how do you all handle it?
Hi Rhonduz...I posted this late last night....it's funny how it totally fits your question today....
Hi! Yep, I started back to school last week....argh...it's been rough. I think I've spent most of the time just running back and forth to the bathroom! I agree, eating and drinking this often is going to be a challenge. Time just flies and I am going to have to force myself to stop and drink/eat. Funny thing about veggies....I had a bag of green peppers that I was munching on yesterday afternoon. I lost them somewhere between my office and the bookroom! Still couldn't find them today!! Whoooaaaaa....it's gonna be a crazy ride!!
Old 08-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #90  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonduz View Post
Ok, I have a question for all my teacher friends out there. I start back to work next week and I'm wondering how to deal with all the restroom breaks. My. Class blocks are 80 minutes. In the past I know there entire days when I don't use the restroom. With drinking all this water I go, go, go! I might have to get some Depends So how do you all handle it?
I'm a teacher. Returned to work this week. When I was home I had to "go" a LOT. Seems my body is self controlling a little better & I just need to run to the bathroom when I'm free to do so. I did drink a little less today but on Mon-Wed I didn't. I'll really have to pay attention to making sure I get all that water in!
Closed Thread