Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #61  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
good morning sewingmomma!!! hope you have an awesome day too!!!

good morning usmcvet!!!! have a great carrot bumping day!!!

good morning scorbett!!! wooohooo woooohoooo you're on your way now!! believe me, i was so surprised that i could even RUN 50 steps!!! thats how i started....i would just add in short runs...5 times in my first mile...on week 1, or 50 steps. now i am up to 100 steps running.
i think i "run" slower than i can "fast walk" haha still, i am giving it my effort. I add an extra protein drink on c25k days...i don't think 1 egg would be enough IMO....its also nice and refreshing to enjoy a cool pina colada after my jog!! woot woot! SO PROUD OF YOU GF!!!!

day 2!!! YOU'RE DOING IT!!! it is rough the first week, but hang in there, it gets easier and easier!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

you can do it!!!!!!

hi friend!!! hope you have a beautiful day!!

BIG DADDY!! FEEL THE MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!

good morning!! WOW...you hvae certainly had some obstacles to overcome and LOOK AT YOU!!! 54 lbs GONE FOREVER!!!! so glad you have a mo to help you and it must be so hard with such a long commute but you can do it!!! MAKE IT YOUR MISSION!!! stay strong

good morning bella....ewwwww dentist is like a 4 letter word!! haha sorry you have a boo boo tooth!! so cool for your dh to run a marathon!!! amazing! i have always wanted to do a 5k but never thought i would....but now I AM ON A MISSION!! HAHA

maddiefoo.....ok, so you can do this!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT...you have proved to YOURSELF that you are strong and have self confidence!!! AGE had nothing to do with it!! BE STRONG BE BRAVE!!! skip the wine!!!! you can do it!! FEEL YOUR PRIDE in your amazing transformation!!!! can't wait to hear how this turns out!!! hugsssssss

mix with 6 oz hot boiling water. (i most of the time mix mine with hot flavored tea!!....raspberry tea, rose hibiscus tea, green tea, pomegranate tea, etc....i like it that way!!! woot woot ENJOY!!!)

YOU CAN DO IT!!

HAPPY DANCE!!!! WOOT WOOT

yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go gf!!!!! so very proud of you!!!! sending a pm to u!!!!

hi tiger....sending that whooooosh fairy your way my friend....STAY STRONG. just keep doing what you know works!!! don't give in the frustration!!! stay strong!!!! YOU CAN DO IT...I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!

good morning lovely lady!!!!!!!!!!

good morning... yeah another c25k player!!! woot woot!!! slow....start slow....S-L-O-W!!! i am starting with 1 mile...and running only 100 steps at a time...because i do not want an injury!!!
WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
Good morning girlfriend! It is so good to see your smiling face, have a great day!
Old 08-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 315/266/175

Height: 5' 6"

What a wonderful forum, I cant believe how much I learned from just lurking
Old 08-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #63  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
RAINBOW:Just wanted to tell you that my chopped up jalapenos in my potato puree bun was THE BOMB last night!!! Loved it. Thanks for that idea
hi aimee!!!! i know right???!!! who would have thought just a small change could made a difference in flavor!!!

i used one of my roasted red pepper and jalapeno buns for a ham sandwich!!! a HAM SANDWICH!!!! on IP!!! imagine that!!! ham, lettuce, some red onion some mustard and a moist soft spicy bun!! woohoo!!!! it was cold right out of the fridge too!! not rubbery at all even after spending the night in the fridge!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 01:18 PM   #64  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi, all! I am taking Friday off and looking forward to a long weekend. Taking the grandkids shopping for school clothes tomorrow.

I posted a few things on the clothing exchange thread a couple of days ago, so if you are interested please look. They have to go, or it will be too easy to gain back the weight later!!!!

A couple of 18s and 16s, I think. And 2 very pretty Fantasie bras in a 38G.

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 08-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #65  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidensmom View Post
What a wonderful forum, I cant believe how much I learned from just lurking
Everyone of these people here is just so awesome. They all give great advice, suggestions, motivation and are all so inspirational. I love it here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
hi aimee!!!! i know right???!!! who would have thought just a small change could made a difference in flavor!!!

i used one of my roasted red pepper and jalapeno buns for a ham sandwich!!! a HAM SANDWICH!!!! on IP!!! imagine that!!! ham, lettuce, some red onion some mustard and a moist soft spicy bun!! woohoo!!!! it was cold right out of the fridge too!! not rubbery at all even after spending the night in the fridge!!!
Oh my! That sounds so yummy!!! a ham sandwich??? YUMMMM!!!! I will be giving that a shot soon. I just used my last potato puree last night but I have another box on order. Gotta have the potato puree. I will never eat it like soup though just BREAD!! YUMM!!
Old 08-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Question: I'm taking five supplements/vitamins provided by my clinic. Does this continue through the different phases?

I just had the Potato Puree with roasted cauliflower, some of the cauliflower pureed, and I ate it like soup. It was quite good.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I continue to take the supplements in maintenance
Old 08-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #68  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Ok, The cupcakes are finally gone from the table at work. Geeze they lasted way way way too long.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
I continue to take the supplements in maintenance
Thank you! I have a boatload of fish oil capsules from Puritan's Pride. I think I will check out what else they have. I bought vitamins at the clinic when I started my second month and nearly fainted at the cost.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:48 PM   #70  
Started IP August 2, 2012

S/C/G: S/C/G 171/162.5/135

Default Wtg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Ok, The cupcakes are finally gone from the table at work. Geeze they lasted way way way too long.
You did it! Good for you!
Old 08-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #71  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:

WOOHOOO YOU DID AN GREAT JOB RESISTING!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #72  

Quote:
Congrats on being stronger than cupcakes! I got an email about homemade ice cream in the office today and cookies coming next Monday. None for me, thanks!
Old 08-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #73  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
What an awesome 40 birthday present!!! Whoosh fairy thank you!!! 3 lbs gone, total of 47 lbs gone in 13 weeks!!! I love IP!!! Oh, and that new car DH booked us to test drive kinda awesome too!!!
Happy birthday skinny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakegirl View Post
Such a silly NSV - but I have to share - as you my IPeeps are the only ones who will truly get it - my 10 yr. old had to have a barium swallow today - which means he swallows a bunch of barium liquid and then they take x-rays. We wanted to stay in the room with him, so we had to wear the radiation apron - and for the first time ever I didn't hesitate or worry that I was too big to have it fit - it just did - so I could continue to focus on my son instead of my weight - what a great thing. Have an OP day all!
not silly at all. Hope your little one is better. That stuff is gross!
Quote:
Originally Posted by clh99002 View Post
Good morning!

What is with the WI#4 plateau? My scale is not budging at all this week. If this support group wasn't here, I know I would have cheated. Thank you for being here.
. Big Hugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
Vet just went to camp with his son, and I think he managed. Don't assume you will "have to" cheat. Make it work for you.
I brought a cooler with pre cooked chicken and steak, cold cuts and power ade zeroed, hardboiled eggs and sliced veggies. I didn't eat all my veggies but did well enough to loose four pounds over two weeks. Slower but still okay. There was an option for special diets, I imagine your camp has it too. I wish I'd done that and just asked for veggies. Oh and I brought extra to share with campers, I lost a Baggie of BBQ ridges to one hungry looking little guy. He smiled away having no idea he was eating a five dollar bag of soy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoological26 View Post
Today is week 1 day 3 for me and boy do I have a headache
you can do this. Drink some extra water and do the sea salt trick. Shake some on your palm lick it and drink. It helps.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #74  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Afternoon Everyone...

The IPTV news is on a break today as my 2 year old daughter is sick with something..If i could have your prayers that would be awesome. She was born 6 and a half weeks pre-mature and she seems to pick up things really easily. We had gone and visited her cousin and aunt and uncle and they failed to tell us that there almost 1 year old daughter had just gotten over being sick with Hand Foot and Mouth Disease amongst other things...so we arent sure if thats what she has yet...but if you could all pray..that would be awesome. This is the first time ive had to deal with a sick child on my own...and of course im the only one in the house who is the pukaphobic so its really hard for me..My stomach feels queezy just from the stress of dealing with it all...So all your prayers are more than appreciated...

Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #75  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone...

The IPTV news is on a break today as my 2 year old daughter is sick with something..If i could have your prayers that would be awesome. She was born 6 and a half weeks pre-mature and she seems to pick up things really easily. We had gone and visited her cousin and aunt and uncle and they failed to tell us that there almost 1 year old daughter had just gotten over being sick with Hand Foot and Mouth Disease amongst other things...so we arent sure if thats what she has yet...but if you could all pray..that would be awesome. This is the first time ive had to deal with a sick child on my own...and of course im the only one in the house who is the pukaphobic so its really hard for me..My stomach feels queezy just from the stress of dealing with it all...So all your prayers are more than appreciated...

Hope everyone has a great day.

sending you love and prayers
Closed Thread