Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 297/297/175

Height: 5'5"

So today for lunch I wanted to use the IP potato purée. I cruised this website and found a recipe (from the recipes from Finland page) and made the potato puffs! Wow! That was almost like eating bread! So my thought are.. Instead of making muffins, what if I bought two large ramicans and made some sort of bun for burgers? So Saturday that's my plan!!! I'm sooooo excited!!
Old 08-03-2012, 12:05 AM   #167  
Holding on TIGHT

S/C/G: 225/195.4/166.2/135

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheenaB View Post
So today for lunch I wanted to use the IP potato purée. I cruised this website and found a recipe (from the recipes from Finland page) and made the potato puffs! Wow! That was almost like eating bread! So my thought are.. Instead of making muffins, what if I bought two large ramicans and made some sort of bun for burgers? So Saturday that's my plan!!! I'm sooooo excited!!
Please update if it works! I haven't tried any "recipes" yet...but that does sound good!
Old 08-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #168  

I made kale Chips from yesterday's discussion. Next time I'll have to monitor amt I start with. Who'd a thunk I'd eat too much Kale? (also, I'll go wayyy lighter on the salt)
Old 08-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #169  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffy1980 View Post
I just have a question. I have been on IP for 4 weeks and just found out I am pregnant!! Does anybody know if it's okay to stay on the program or modify it or stop completely?
I talked with my coach about this possibility and she said that I would need to start Phase 3 for a 2 week Phase Off Immediately in case of pregnancy. Talk with your coach first thing tomorrow and get the literature - and congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimiLee View Post
Haven't been on for a week or so. My coach was gone for a week and last weigh in was down 5 pounds and down 4 inches. Clothes are getting very loose!!

My coach said turkey bacon is fine so I've had BLT salads. I'm in love with tomatoes so having them only twice a week is hard. Anyone know why tomatoes are in that catagory?
Tomatoes are a higher glycemic veggie - that's why there are special sections of 'select', 'occasional', and 'restricted' veggies.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #170  

Thank you all for the congrats and information! I did call my coach right away and she said I had to stop immediately so I'll be back in about a year or so!! Thanks again! And good luck!!
Closed Thread