Old 10-23-2012, 06:49 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 315/ticker/182

Height: 6'

I found a recipe site on line. Can't think of the name off the top of my head but will post it when I get home.
It has recipes listed by packets, that is what you are looking for right? Just want o be clear before I post unless info. lol!
Here is the link:
http://www.idealweightob.com/New_Services.html

It has a few at the beginning that are IP package specific but the bottom part of the page is meal type specific. I have used quite a few and enjoy them. Sometimes I mix and match with some that Rainbow has posted.

Also FYI - if anyone is finding that something like rutabaga fries are throwing you off ketosis it could be that rutabaga is 15 carbs/cup. I had a hard time figuring out why I was off track last week and when I looked at my journal and started carb counting I found that rutabaga may have been the culprit. Next time I will try turnip at 5 carbs/cup.

Last edited by MSEMDEE; 10-23-2012 at 09:45 PM.
MSEMDEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #32  
started IP Oct 3/12

S/C/G: 225/restart 188/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskbushbunny View Post
I found a recipe site on line. Can't think of the name off the top of my head but will post it when I get home.
It has recipes listed by packets, that is what you are looking for right? Just want o be clear before I post unless info. lol!
Here is the link:
http://www.idealweightob.com/New_Services.html

It has a few at the beginning that are IP package specific but the bottom part of the page is meal type specific. I have used quite a few and enjoy them. Sometimes I mix and match with some that Rainbow has posted.

Also FYI - if anyone is finding that something like rutabaga fries are throwing you off ketosis it could be that rutabaga is 15 carbs/cup. I had a hard time figuring out why I was off track last week and when I looked at my journal and started carb counting I found that rutabaga may have been the culprit. Next time I will try turnip at 5 carbs/cup.
That site is going to be extremely useful to me. Thank you!
clo2551 is offline   Reply With Quote