Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 155/155/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Good Morning-

WI#1 done -6.4lbs (and TOM). And I am very happy to hear about everyone else having successful weigh-ins as well! Congratulations!

I had a close call with a buttery rich lobster grilled cheese sandwich yesterday. My sister-in law is in town from Phoenix and she specifically wanted to go to a local hot spot that ONLY serves grilled cheese sandwiches. There were no salads for me...thank goodness I had an emergency IP drink/shaker stowed away in my purse!!!!

Have a great day!

Last edited by clh99002; 07-23-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #17  

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning all! I have a weigh in this morning. My coach and I are going to have a big chat today and I am hoping I don't get brushed off and shoved out the door so the next customer can come in. We shall see...
Old 07-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #18  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Morning everyone. Weigh in was this morning (Do it at home au natural) and I was down another 2.2 pounds, woohoo shake the booty, shake the booty! I had slow and steady weight loss this whole week, and my body fat % is down to about 36.5% (according to the super smart scale). So that means I only have 3.2 pounds to get to 160, and I have 2 weigh ins before leaving for Sturgis (***-less-chaps!) DH informed me yesterday that although I don't see the loss right now (haven't noticed a change the last 10 lbs) that he can tell I'm getting skinnier. My mom wants me to quit when I get down to 150, and I asked why I shouldn't get to the lower end of my BMI range, she said I'd look too skinny. So I'll take a look in the mirror at 150 and see whether I want to lose more or not. i'm thinking I will, just so I can continue dropping this fat off my thighs (thunder thighs no more!).

Congrats to all the losses over the weekend, and I'm sorry life is too hectic for me to get on right now, but I'm lurking when I have time, peace out ya'll!
PS, for you phase 4 people, I stumbled across Simply Jif this weekend, it has 16g fat (obviously, it's peanut butter), but only 4g net carbs/serving. Yes sugar is in an ingredient, but it is second to last on the list.

~Kara
Old 07-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #19  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwready View Post
Day 1 of Ideal protein diet, oh boy here I go!!
Just like everyone else said. Just stick to it! The first week will be the hardest and after that, everything is a breeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Good Morning! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Monday! Rissimo, wow only 11 pounds to go! That's fantastic. We Nov 2011 girls are getting close to goal.

I have my WI today. I hope That I've dropped 3 pounds because that would put me @ 100 lbs lost! I'll update after my WI.
Whooohooo!! Good luck on your WI today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
Morning all, had WI over the weekend, down another 2 pounds. LOVE this diet!
I'm semi-officially in the 160's (my home scale is 5 less than the clinic). AWESOME! Also made my halfway to goal this weekend!
Maybe this makes up for the adult kid drama this weekend. Sigh. You raise them, and they are supposed to go forth and be free and happy to live their own lives. Sigh.
Yay!!!! Congrats on the loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEJEWEL View Post
Good Morning, unable to post much last week, uber busy, but I did receive wonderful help with some quick reads here! These boards are very helpful, no doubt.
Weigh in today lost 4.6, that is good, since last week went the other direction. 17.4 down in 4 weeks is the best I have ever done, took me two years last time! Have not taken the time to measure but I will.

This past week was full of tests, feeling loopy and sick was the worst, and wuv2be reminded me of the salt, which has taken care of that problem.

I was asked to bake Star Wars cookies for a a graduation party. I was successful at staying focused so as to not accidently "sample" the cookie dough. I had some younger friends come over to decorate for me and ordered them pizza, and while they enjoyed that, I made myself a big mac in a bowl...then I had to go to the graduation party.....stay focused on the people and the fun.

My Starbucks Cold Cup is my security blanket. I take it everywhere filled with iced coffee, iced tea, iced water, etc. It serves as a reminder and comforter...odd how the human mind works...anyway...had a great week after a very rough start. This week should be better. I leave for camping this Sunday, that will be my biggest test....but for now I will enjoy a week of trying to be in the 160's before camping!

Happy Monday and if I am not posting, I am lurking!
WOW!! Congrats on your loss.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #20  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Good Morning! I hope that everyone has a wonderful Monday! Rissimo, wow only 11 pounds to go! That's fantastic. We Nov 2011 girls are getting close to goal.

I have my WI today. I hope That I've dropped 3 pounds because that would put me @ 100 lbs lost! I'll update after my WI.
WOW!!!!!!!! i bet you are so excited to be reaching such an amazing milestone and WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!! WOW!!!

what an inspiration!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
think 100 think 100 think 100!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clh99002 View Post
Good Morning-

WI#1 done -6.4lbs (and TOM). And I am very happy to hear about everyone else having successful weigh-ins as well! Congratulations!

Have a great day!
what an awesome week 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 09:16 AM   #21  

Good Morning all, I'm looking for some suggestions for my trip across the country tomorrow. I will be on a 5 hr. flight, and then a 2 hr. car trip to my destination.
My flight is 7:45 am, and I will leave for airport at 5 am. I will not eat that early, so I need to pack in advance for what to eat tomorrow. I'm thinking I will draw major suspicion if I start adding powder and liquids and then start shaking it up. Tips on what to eat? I will need 3 IP products, plus my veggies.
Thanks!
Old 07-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #22  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!
just a quick pop in...loving my holiday away!! losing weight on holiday IS possible if you plan ahead!!!

WI 12 lost 4.8!!!!

yep thats ME....doing the IP DANCE!!

that brings my total lost to 70!!!
woohoo!! i love IP....it works for holiday!!
my IP survival travel bag is super handy and i feel so proud for making it and for making a plan ahead of time!! can't wait to get back home and get back to making some more recipes!!!

everyone have a BEAUTIFUL IP DAY!!!

Old 07-23-2012, 09:26 AM   #23  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:

Good luck, I know you'll do fine

Quote:
Good Morning-

I had a close call with a buttery rich lobster grilled cheese sandwich yesterday. My sister-in law is in town from Phoenix and she specifically wanted to go to a local hot spot that ONLY serves grilled cheese sandwiches. There were no salads for me...thank goodness I had an emergency IP drink/shaker stowed away in my purse!!!!

Have a great day!
woohoo, great WI, congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
Good Morning all! I have a weigh in this morning. My coach and I are going to have a big chat today and I am hoping I don't get brushed off and shoved out the door so the next customer can come in. We shall see...
good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
just a quick pop in...loving my holiday away!! losing weight on holiday IS possible if you plan ahead!!!

WI 12 lost 4.8!!!!

my IP survival travel bag is super handy and i feel so proud for making it and for making a plan ahead of time!! can't wait to get back home and get back to making some more recipes!!!

fabulous, great job congrats
Old 07-23-2012, 09:27 AM   #24  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

good morning all, hope everyone is having a great Monday, good luck to all at WIs and welcome to all the newbies!
Old 07-23-2012, 09:33 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Good morning IPeeps!

Gotta get ready for work, but wanted to get on here and subscribed to the thread so I can read on my phone today.

Just finished a Crispy Cereal pancake. Yum. Sometimes I'm sad to think I won't always eat this way.

Welcome new peeps! I am nearly one month in and loving IP! The first few days are the hardest. Stick with it - it's worth it!

Last edited by locopollo; 07-23-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Quote:

GOOD LUCK! Hope to be there myself in two ish weeks so I know how exciting it is. Woooohoooo!!!

Quote:
Good Morning-

Have a great day!
Well done! I'm craving grilled cheese like you wouldn't believe, so resisting is very impressive to me!

Quote:
Good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
Morning everyone. Weigh in was this morning (Do it at home au natural) and I was down another 2.2 pounds, woohoo shake the booty, shake the booty!
Congrats on another great loss!

Quote:
[CENTER] GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!!

WI 12 lost 4.8!!!!

Awesome - congrats! And thanks again for the amazing travel bag photos - I went out and bought something similar for us and can't wait to put it to good use this weekend as we hit Buffalo/Niagara Falls, then again in two weeks when we're in VEGAS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Good morning Riss, wow only 11 pounds to goal!!!!!!
So amazing!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was good - quick and busy, but good. Went to a Grand Prix car race which was super fun, and helped DH and his family finally say goodbye to his mom and dad by fulfilling their last wishes and scattering their ashes which was super sad. But he's relieved that their wishes are finally carried out so I guess there's some good in that.

Speaking of DH, he's under his original goal now so he had his victory dinner last night. He's back OP with me again today as he still wants to lose a little more but I think being able to finally have that meal really helped.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:38 AM   #27  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Congratulations on all of the WI's this morning! Good luck to all of you that will WI later today! Can't wait to hear about your hard work!
Old 07-23-2012, 09:39 AM   #28  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

Quote:
Good Morning-

Have a great day!
WOW!! Great WI!! Congrats

Quote:
Good luck on your WI today and the chat with the coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
Morning everyone. Weigh in was this morning (Do it at home au natural) and I was down another 2.2 pounds, woohoo shake the booty, shake the booty! I had slow and steady weight loss this whole week, and my body fat % is down to about 36.5% (according to the super smart scale). So that means I only have 3.2 pounds to get to 160, and I have 2 weigh ins before leaving for Sturgis (***-less-chaps!) DH informed me yesterday that although I don't see the loss right now (haven't noticed a change the last 10 lbs) that he can tell I'm getting skinnier. My mom wants me to quit when I get down to 150, and I asked why I shouldn't get to the lower end of my BMI range, she said I'd look too skinny. So I'll take a look in the mirror at 150 and see whether I want to lose more or not. i'm thinking I will, just so I can continue dropping this fat off my thighs (thunder thighs no more!).

Congrats to all the losses over the weekend, and I'm sorry life is too hectic for me to get on right now, but I'm lurking when I have time, peace out ya'll!
PS, for you phase 4 people, I stumbled across Simply Jif this weekend, it has 16g fat (obviously, it's peanut butter), but only 4g net carbs/serving. Yes sugar is in an ingredient, but it is second to last on the list.

~Kara
Congrats Kara on your loss. Cant wait till I get there one day!! I would love to be at 150 and I am with you on the thunder thighs. Right now I can feel my waist shrinking but when I pull my jeans up I can feel them on my thighs more than my waist, sighh!!!

Quote:

WI 12 lost 4.8!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!! You go girl!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! 70 lbs in 12 weeks??? That is absolutely amazing...
Old 07-23-2012, 09:42 AM   #29  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

Good Morning everyone!!!

I have the Monday morning blues! Why does the weekend always have to go by so fast and the weekdays go so slow?

I didnt feel like my Pina colada Drink for breakfast so I am eating salt & vinegar ridges, LOL and my Pina colada for a snack later.

I am really surprised though. I am not tired, sleepy, yawning like I usually am, maybe b/c when I got here I jumped into my work.

Good luck to everyone weighing in today and of course, CONGRATS to everyone who lost over the weekend.

Have a good OP day!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 278/247/178

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwready View Post
Day 1 of Ideal protein diet, oh boy here I go!!
Welcome..stick with it this really works!

I have my WI today. I hope That I've dropped 3 pounds because that would put me @ 100 lbs lost! I'll update after my WI.[/QUOTE]
Good luck! That is so awesome, you are an inspiration!

WI 12 lost 4.8!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!! Thats is great, I cant wait until I get to that point
Closed Thread