Old 07-23-2012, 11:20 AM   #76  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
GRRRRR....ok....FIRST....DON"T weigh yourself everyday....Keep it to your Weigh in days ONLY!!! Second...there is NO WAY IN **** that people are losing 10lbs a week....UNLESS its their first week.....THIRD..NEVER...EVER compare yourself to others....this is YOUR journey, all of our bodies lose DIFFRERENT.....NO 2 people will lose the same. FOURTH....how much water are you drinking? are you getting in all of your salt and oil? FIFTH....IF SHE IS NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR 2.5LB LOSS THEN SHE IS CRAZY!!!......that is an OUTSTANDING loss, You are doing a wonderful job, Don't let her make you feel less than excited....COME HERE FOR ENCOURAGMENT.....TRUST ME when I tell you LOTS of people have bad coaches and come here for support
thanks for the great support. i thought when i looked on the site, lots of people were losing only 2 lbs. she states i should be losing more inches. i get all my oil in but not sure about making sure all the salt is in. i drink 8 -10glasses of water a day. i think i might do it for another month and phase out if she is going to continue to be like this. she gives only 10 mins per visit.
bowncn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #77  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowncn View Post
thanks for the great support. i thought when i looked on the site, lots of people were losing only 2 lbs. she states i should be losing more inches. i get all my oil in but not sure about making sure all the salt is in. i drink 8 -10glasses of water a day. i think i might do it for another month and phase out if she is going to continue to be like this. she gives only 10 mins per visit.
If you don't mind me asking how much weight do you want to lose? the more water you drink the better off you will be. Don't give up this program works....I have loss 170lbs in 16 months and my average over the 16 months is right around 2lbs a week.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 258/198.8/165

Height: 5'10

WoW!!!!! Honestly, anyone who has ever struggled with their weight knows how HEROIC it is to have the kind of success that you have all shared. Congratulations and thanks for the inspiration. Akelsey - thank so much for the kinds words. I am a bit nervous because other than taking the exercise down a notch, I have been doing the program exactly the same way as last week, and so far I've gained 1/2 a pound. I'm not giving up, but I was hoping for a loss this week.
ccgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #79  

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking how much weight do you want to lose? the more water you drink the better off you will be. Don't give up this program works....I have loss 170lbs in 16 months and my average over the 16 months is right around 2lbs a week.
i was 158 and want to go to 135lbs. mainly all baby weight. i could probably increase water due to having coffee. great job at your weight loss. thanks for your support.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #80  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowncn View Post
i was 158 and want to go to 135lbs. mainly all baby weight. i could probably increase water due to having coffee. great job at your weight loss. thanks for your support.
for every cup of coffee you have over the cup allowed you need to drink and extra 8 oz of water. Well with that amount of weight to lose your losses won't be HUGE like your coach wants you to do. When you are close to your goal, within 15/20lbs) it will come off slower. I have a group on FB called Southern 3fc if you or anyone else would like to join just send a request
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:43 PM   #81  

Quote:
for every cup of coffee you have over the cup allowed you need to drink and extra 8 oz of water. Well with that amount of weight to lose your losses won't be HUGE like your coach wants you to do. When you are close to your goal, within 15/20lbs) it will come off slower. I have a group on FB called Southern 3fc if you or anyone else would like to join just send a request
great. thanks for all your support. keep up your great work.