Stinky Shakers

• So I faithfully scrub my shaker out after each use with in 10 min of finishing my shakes and still my shaker has this weird odor coming from it..... What can I do to fix... or am I just crazy and the only one who this happens too?
  • Mine does the same depending on what kind of protein mix I use. Want to hear something insane? My Magic Bullet knockoff DOESN'T smell funky...how weird is that? I use it in the morning and just rinse it quick before heading out, and it never smells, but my shaker does. The GNC shaker I have at home though doesn't smell weird. I seriously wonder if it is the kind of plastic they use on the cheaper shaker bottles, if it's slightly porous or something?
  • I have found the same thing with my shaker. After I finish rinsing it out I take the lid off, turn it upside down and let it sit in my cupboard that way. They just need to be aired out, thats why your ninja isnt stinky too.
  • I re-use poland spring water bottles and just rinse and put out for recycle makes life easy and clean