3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Home of the 100% Vol 10

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
Started IP April 27, 2011
 
wuv2bloved's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 7,106

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default Home of the 100% Vol 10

WOW...we are already on Vol 10 in less than a month, this is amazing how many of us are staying true to the program. We are all rocking this program to the max that is for sure. Although some of us are having trouble with our bodies each week we are still staying 100% which is amazing. Most would have already thrown in the towel and given up, NOT US....we are IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!....I am happy to say I am still LOVING this program after 15 months!!
__________________


my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
Start IP (again) 7/31/13
 
jennlnige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 96

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

Height: 5'4"

Default

This is day 6 for me, and have been absolutely 100%, and will be 100% through out this journey!!

Wuv, I have to tell you that you inspire me!!!! Your success was my final push into doing IP. So Thank You for sharing your journey!!

-Jennifer
jennlnige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
Started IP April 27, 2011
 
wuv2bloved's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 7,106

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennlnige View Post
This is day 6 for me, and have been absolutely 100%, and will be 100% through out this journey!!

Wuv, I have to tell you that you inspire me!!!! Your success was my final push into doing IP. So Thank You for sharing your journey!!

-Jennifer
YOU are welcome. You have made one of the BEST decisions in choosing this program Welcome to the IP family
__________________


my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:55 AM   #4
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12
 
aimeed3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 288

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Default

Hi, Can I join in on this thread??

Wuv, I agree with everyone else. I love reading your posts. You are so motivating, inspiring and you tell it like it is. I like you. haha

Oh BTW I am 100% OP every single second of every single day.
__________________
Aimee

aimeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:28 PM   #5
Started IP April 27, 2011
 
wuv2bloved's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 7,106

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Hi, Can I join in on this thread??

Wuv, I agree with everyone else. I love reading your posts. You are so motivating, inspiring and you tell it like it is. I like you. haha

Oh BTW I am 100% OP every single second of every single day.
HAHAHA....of course you can join this thread!!....I am originally a La girl so there is NO other way than to tell it like it is....lol
__________________


my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #6
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12
 
aimeed3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 288

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
HAHAHA....of course you can join this thread!!....I am originally a La girl so there is NO other way than to tell it like it is....lol
HAHA!! you are so right girl!!!!
__________________
Aimee

aimeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #7
Started IP 12 Apr 12
 
shathom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 412

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Default

For everyone that wished me luck tonight in Vol 9 I thank you from the bottom of my heart

Smooches!
__________________


REBOOT 12/2013
[
shathom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,158

S/C/G: 399.7/IP Start 397.2/312.0/199

Height: 5'8

Default

in case u missed it in #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Good morning all, I had a wonderful weekend, too bad they end so quickly. Tonight I speak at my clinic, I am so excited to share my successes with those that are looking to get healthy Hope everyone had a great weekend and have a 100% OP Monday
i am so excited for you!!! you are going to be AWESOME and i know this because JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!! your enthusiasm will just jump off your face and infect everyone!! keep doing that happy dance!!! woooohooo!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #9
Started IP 12 Apr 12
 
shathom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 412

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
in case u missed it in #9


i am so excited for you!!! you are going to be AWESOME and i know this because JUST LOOK AT THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!! your enthusiasm will just jump off your face and infect everyone!! keep doing that happy dance!!! woooohooo!!!
Thank you Rainbow, your excitement is infectious! Thank your for pumping my ego, happy dance, happy dance
__________________


REBOOT 12/2013
[
shathom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #10
Started IP 12 Apr 12
 
shathom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 412

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Default

BTW, I made the crispy cereal pancakes for the first time yesterday morning and they were AWESOME! I spread WF strawberry jam on top. yum like one of the hosts on QVC (David Venable) says, yum yum give me some!!
__________________


REBOOT 12/2013
[
shathom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #11
Started IP 11/28/2011
 
SewingMomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Dutchtown, LA
Posts: 713

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Default

No WI for me today. We're on our way to North Louisiana for a few days.
__________________


Maintaining since September 2012!
SewingMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
ptod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 237

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Default

A few weeks ago both my DH & I had our annual physicals. As I become more comfortable telling him what I actually weigh, I finally asked him what he weighed. He told me 208.4 and I said "I am going to catch you soon!" He chuckled and said that I would scream right by him.

Well, last week I was in a funk and asked him for a favor. He said sure thing.....my favor was to get him to eat all the ice cream we had in the house so he would weigh more than me. I told you I was in a funk. He laughed and said well I weigh 201 now - unbeknownst to me, DH has been riding my recumbent bike nearly every day since his physical. It will be even harder to catch a moving target.....although I could try hitting the moving target.

This morning as I was cleaning up the kitchen, he wandered in from the garage and reported that this morning he was at 199.8. I have to admit I said a bad word and told him to go back to the garage.

I shouldn't have told him to weigh only in the morning......but I have now told him that his weight is only official if he is holding a cat, preferably all 3, while he steps on the scale.
__________________
Not quitting is a victory in itself.
ptod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #13
Start IP (again) 7/31/13
 
jennlnige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 96

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

Height: 5'4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
A few weeks ago both my DH & I had our annual physicals. As I become more comfortable telling him what I actually weigh, I finally asked him what he weighed. He told me 208.4 and I said "I am going to catch you soon!" He chuckled and said that I would scream right by him.

Well, last week I was in a funk and asked him for a favor. He said sure thing.....my favor was to get him to eat all the ice cream we had in the house so he would weigh more than me. I told you I was in a funk. He laughed and said well I weigh 201 now - unbeknownst to me, DH has been riding my recumbent bike nearly every day since his physical. It will be even harder to catch a moving target.....although I could try hitting the moving target.

This morning as I was cleaning up the kitchen, he wandered in from the garage and reported that this morning he was at 199.8. I have to admit I said a bad word and told him to go back to the garage.

I shouldn't have told him to weigh only in the morning......but I have now told him that his weight is only official if he is holding a cat, preferably all 3, while he steps on the scale.
That just made me LOL!!!! My DH is the same way, he just has to think about losing weight and it starts coming off.

-Jennifer
jennlnige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:33 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
ptod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 237

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Default

shathom - I can't wait to her how excited you made everyone at your clinic's seminar! Flash that pretty smile and share your great success story and I imagine that everyone will sign right up.


New Path -
__________________
Not quitting is a victory in itself.
ptod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:46 PM   #15
Started IP 6/14/12
 
joysh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 683

S/C/G: 202.8/124/125

Height: 5'1"

Default

And my news is that I lost another 2 pounds at WI #5 today!! Hooray! Another 2 pounds gone forever! Hooray for another 100% week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
HAHAHA....of course you can join this thread!!....I am originally a La girl so there is NO other way than to tell it like it is....lol
Yay, Louisiana girls!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
No WI for me today. We're on our way to North Louisiana for a few days.
How far north? Where are you off to?
__________________

Started June 14, 2012; Reached goal: March 19, 2013; Maintenance: May 2, 2013; 81 pounds lost!
Maintaining 1 year and 7 months!
View complete pix by clicking on my name!
joysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Home of the 100% Vol 9 wuv2bloved Ideal Protein Diet 500 07-16-2012 04:01 PM
Home of the 100% Vol. 4 wuv2bloved Ideal Protein Diet 524 05-08-2012 10:15 PM
Home of the 100% Vol. 3 wuv2bloved Ideal Protein Diet 495 04-05-2012 07:10 PM
Home of the 100% Vol. 2 wuv2bloved Ideal Protein Diet 497 03-08-2012 01:06 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2