Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #61  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

I just discovered the most wonderful thing. Land o Lakes Parmesan and Herb sprinkles. I made my usual kale chips and then sprinkled a little of these sprinkles. Heaven

Molly
Old 07-14-2012, 08:37 PM   #62  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany1769 View Post
I had my WI this morning and I am down another 3.2 pounds and 2 inches! (two weeks worth of loss)

I start Phase 2 today!!!!

I am pretty apprehensive about starting Phase 3 soon, it just seems so complicated!

My coach is concerned because I lost 3 pounds of muscle and my body fat percentage went up... Im not sure if that is because of the extra bars or battling with the sea sickness on the boat. They want me to be at 31% or less and as of today I am at 32.5%. I think if I go much farther with my weight loss I am going to look too bony. Some of the fat percentage is just going to have to come off with excersice. I was a little bummed that I had to bring up going to Phase 2 and that she didnt even congratulate me for getting to goal.... oh well.
Congratulations!!!!!!! That is so awesome!
Old 07-14-2012, 09:27 PM   #63  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Old People, Motorcycles, and other revelations

So I was totally trying to make it thru the threads...I got somewhere about 3/4 down the first group and then said, nope can't do it, too flipping tired. My eyes are crossing as I write this.

Today, was long. In a good way. But still, it was long. My husband I were up at 7:00 this morning (oh wait, that was me, I woke him up at 8:00). And out the door by 8:20 to meet the in laws for breakfast before a big day of riding. I grabbed a quick hot cocoa at home (wonder slim, 15g protein 4g carbs) and figured i'd get eggs at the restaurant. We get there, and low and behold they have "lighter appetites" omelets. Just meat and egg, that's it, no hash browns, i ask for a pancake so i can give it to my step mother in law (she wanted one but wouldn't order it). The service was terrible, and my omelet came out as a crispy bacon instead of sausage, and actually had SLICES of American cheese on it. SLICES! I also was given a whomping order of has browns and toast instead of the pancake i asked for. The waitressed blamed the cook for not reading her notes, and I asked if they didn't see the sausage either, she said "no ma'am, i thought you said crispy bacon". . . Now, My hearing may not be the greatest, but how in the **** does one confuse "Sausage" with "Crispy Bacon"? Anyways, I eat the eggs and cheese of the omelet, leave the bacon, hash browns, and toast, drink my water and coffee with splenda (brought my own, glad i did) and got ready to leave.

We end up at this BEAUTIFUL house full of people, all my parents' age, and these people put us to shame. Full bar, food, pictures, prizes, you name it, they had it. We rode for a total of 150 miles today, stopping at 5 "pit stops" that were for the bar crawl. By the time me and the husband left, they were pretty well sloshed. BUT they were doing better than us as far as being tired goes. So I will never again say "old people have no endurance" because they kicked my *** all over the county today, so kudos to them.

I'm down again today, expecting a gain tomorrow due to muscle gain and probably pretty severe water retention, but hopefully will have a big loss again on monday (weigh in day).

I'm off to pass out now, good night all!
Old 07-14-2012, 09:33 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Patns thank you for the encouragement
Getting off schedule is probably a big part of the problem, along with the fact that my schedule has recently gotten extremely hectic and I haven't found my balance back yet.
Do you know if it is ok to have more than one restricted in maintenance if you need to?

Stefany;
I have to smile each time I see you are in North Pole, I always think I am close to there but I guess I am living in the south compared to you!

You are doing fantastic! You are so tall you will be in a fantastic range when you reach goal and should be quite tall.

I am like you in that my job is very hectic and time consuming plus I have a very long commute. What I found about maintenance is that I missed the convenience of the packets when work gets wild which actually is 5 days a week. I had difficulty with phase 3 because I knew well before IP that I can't handle wheat and dairy so phase 3 didn't agree with me.
So what I worked out for maintenance is staying very close to phase 2 with a few treats on the weekend.
I think you could have 2 restricted in the day but I would likely be hungry.

What works for me on a workday is a Costco premier nutrition drink on my way to work.
I make huge salads put them in the fridge and take some from the bowl each day along with chicken breast I made ahead too or a can of tune or a salmon.

Then late afternoon on my long drive home I have my bar and a coffee. That way I am not starving when I get home and make a meal just like the regular meal on IP with the animal protein and veggies. So it is all pretty routine and I don't have to make decisions every day.

One thing I did find out about the bars is one I never tried while on IP because it is very high in carbs. It is the Quest bar. The trick with those is they are also very high in fiber. To tell the truth they are not my favorite in taste but not too bad. But they really fill me up and I am not hungry of a long time after I eat them. They also really help with constipation problems.

I would really recommenced those for maintenance.
My biggest problem has been snacking on fruit when the weather got so hot. Hubby was buying strawberries, blueberries, cherrys and grapes and I couldn't stop eating them once I started. I was up 3 pounds after a week of that, so hubby has to keep them in the fridge out of my sight. I started eating one quest bar a day after my weight went up from the abundance of fruit and I got the 3 pounds off quickly.

During the phasing off part we have to watch carefully how our body reactes to certain things and work out what what will work for maintenance long term.
Pat
Old 07-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 184/184/135

Height: 5'3"

Hello! Today is my day one and I'm struggling with the veggies. I am trying not to be too hard on myself, but I'm very worried I'll fail this just like the past attempts to lose. One step at a time, that's what I'm focused on. Dinner is coming up, time to see what happens. I'm hopeful that my story will be similar to those of you on this board that I see succeeding. :-)
Old 07-14-2012, 10:01 PM   #66  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
Thanks GrandmaKiss for the info. I work in a tax office during the season and didn't think I could use my HSA for the food. I hadn't looked into it but I'll follow your advice. I'm going to save my insurance some money though by getting thinner!!
I just re read IRS 592 page 17. It contradicts itself. I clearly meet the exception to allow payment because of the diagnosis of specific weight related issues, HBP, Obesity and more. But it goes on to prohibit food. So I suppose the initial consultation may be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebaby View Post
Stefany,
Nobody should EVER have to leave the clinic with having reached GOAL and not being CONGRADULATED for all your HARD WORK and COMMITTMENT to the progam!! Wish I could give you a ticker tape parade but here are some instead! You will find your way in the rest of the phases so don't worry about that. You will do great!!
ah yeah. They made a big deal about me breaking 100 pounds. I would think GOAL would be a bigger deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Patns thank you for the encouragement
Getting off schedule is probably a big part of the problem, along with the fact that my schedule has recently gotten extremely hectic and I haven't found my balance back yet.
Do you know if it is ok to have more than one restricted in maintenance if you need to?

Stefany;
I have to smile each time I see you are in North Pole, I always think I am close to there but I guess I am living in the south compared to you!

You are doing fantastic! You are so tall you will be in a fantastic range when you reach goal and should be quite tall.

I am like you in that my job is very hectic and time consuming plus I have a very long commute. What I found about maintenance is that I missed the convenience of the packets when work gets wild which actually is 5 days a week. I had difficulty with phase 3 because I knew well before IP that I can't handle wheat and dairy so phase 3 didn't agree with me.
So what I worked out for maintenance is staying very close to phase 2 with a few treats on the weekend.

What works for me on a workday is a Costco premier nutrition drink on my way to work.
I make huge salads put them in the fridge and take some from the bowl each day along with chicken breast I made ahead too or a can of tune or a salmon.

Then late afternoon on my long drive home I have my bar and a coffee. That way I am not starving when I get home and make a meal just like the regular meal on IP with the animal protein and veggies. So it is all pretty routine and I don't have to make decisions every day.

One thing I did find out about the bars is one I never tried while on IP because it is very high in carbs. It is the Quest bar. The trick with those is they are also very high in fiber. To tell the truth they are not my favorite in taste but not too bad. But they really fill me up and I am not hungry of a long time after I eat them. They also really help with constipation problems.

My biggest problem has been snacking on fruit when the weather got so hot. Hubby was buying strawberries, blueberries, cherrys and grapes and I couldn't stop eating them once I started. I was up 3 pounds after a week of that, so hubby has to keep them in the fridge out of my sight. I started eating one quest bar a day after my weight went up from the abundance of fruit and I got the 3 pounds off quickly.

During the phasing off part we have to watch carefully how our body reactes to certain things and work out what what will work for maintenance long term.
Pat
. Good to hear the Quest bars are working for you.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:49 PM   #67  

Hey vet. What's your fav Quest bar flavor? I like the peanut butter Pure Protein bars and I knew you liked those as well. What should I try for Quest? I have to order them online. Thanks!!!
Old 07-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #68  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4"

Need advice.

I see a lot of you throwing a handful of spinach into your shakes and saying you can't taste it but the fiber is more filling. It took me 6 weeks, but I finally decided to try it.

I use a magic bullet for my shakes and it works great. But when addint the spinach I couldn't get the spinach to "disappear". It is true that I couldn't taste the spinach, but I had lots of green floaties and I had to kind of chew.

So what is the secret of getting the spinach to liquify?
Old 07-15-2012, 12:22 AM   #69  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Howdy folks, didn't mean to disappear after my Fri WI, but my folks drove in, I had to make up work from the car fiasco on Mon&Tue, and was preparing for my sons birthday party we had today (he is 2, I am 38 on Mon, we have the same bday). Finally cleaned up and winding down, catching up before bed.

Oh, and no problems staying OP with pizza, cupcakes, ice cream, kettle corn, ... The works. I had several veggie sides (for myself) and my soy puffs during the party.

So, I reached my official goal and woke up this morning to a 2lb+ whoosh according to home scale, curious to see how it all shakes out in 2 weeks. And HUGE NSV, went shopping with my mom on Fri at Old Navy and bought size 2 jeans and 2 size small shirts. I NEVER imagined I would see those sizes, the jeans are snug, but they fit...exactly like the 4s did just a few short days(?) ago...and since I plan on P1 for 2 more weeks I got them, the 4s are baggy butts now. Looking forward to the consignment store exchange in a week, all of my clothes are all officially too big...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynRose View Post
I forgot to say that tomorrow is my birthday, I hope I will have reached my goals by my next birthday.
I am happy to have reached several of my goals by my 38th birthday on Monday!

Oh...responding to some posts from Fri chat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS65 View Post
Way to go! Your weight loss is amazing! I had my week 4 WI and I gained a pound!? I am 100% OP and I gained. You always have good solid losses....what is your secret?? I way soo much more, I would think those with bigger numbers would loss faster than you.
I hope this doesn't sound jealous - but I am envious. Just wish my journey looked more like yours.
Well, we are all different...I started IP after months of weightlifting and think I had 'reserve muscle' that helped my initial RMR, I have lost lean mass, but I think dropping the weights cold turkey my 1st 8 weeks is a factor with that, also you naturally lose some lean mass as you get smaller.

A few 'notes' I have for myself:
1. I drink A LOT of water, 8 cups at work and 12-16 cups at home, along with 2 hot herbal teas / night...a lot of liquid.
2. I eat every 4 hours and don't eat after 8pm
3. I only have restricteds on workout days (tue,thu,sun), my 4th packet.
4. I add 2 egg white recipe on workout days and weekends (tue,thu,sat,sun)
5. I was walking low, slow since day 1 of IP with my son to the park ~2.5mi ~4-6 days/week until ~4 weeks ago (too hot).
7. I started up my weightlifting again at week 8, but MUCH lighter and only 2x/week. The past 3 weeks I've been increasing my weights and frequency to 3x/week, probably should have done that sooner, but was hesitant to increase intensity.
8. I stay OP. but one time I did have 2 restricted in one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
You have done amazing! I really want to start exercising but I am so scared it will affect my weight loss. I know you have put up your meal schedule before but I cannot find it. Would you mind posting it again? I would really love to have something to go by and see if it works for me. You are truly an inspiration!
Workout days: bfast@8am, lunch@12pm, restricted@4pm, 2egg white IP@6pm, bodypump@6/30-7:30, dinner@8pm
Regular days:bfast@8am, lunch@12pm, snack@4pm, dinner@8pm.
I have 1 cup veggies@bfast, 1 cup@lunch, and 2 cups@dinner.
I started working out very slow, and low intensity then worked up from there...listen to your body and have the 4th packet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflowerbomb View Post
Congrats! How does it feel?
It feels surreal, honestly - I need to take more regular pictures for my mental picture to catch up with reality...but you know what...size 2 jeans feel Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Go Girl. You freaking rock. Hottie!!! So what kinda lab work? What about those body fat scales good or junk? My clinic is run by an MD and she doesn't use one. I will try to ask tomorrow at WI. !
I am an Electrical Engineer, I work in a secure lab on radar sensors for defense systems so no phone or Internet access when I'm in there. And my opinion on those body fat scales is as long as you are consistent with using the same machine they should show the trend, but the actual number may not be 100% 6-sigma accurate. I think they can be valuable to show your progress vs. a baseline at initial WI.

Last edited by LizRR; 07-15-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:22 AM   #70  

That's what happened to me too GrandmaKiss!! I was totally put off by the color and texture!! After a few sips the whole thing got chucked down the drain! LOL! Just not my deal, others love them!!
Old 07-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #71  
Feb 2012

S/C/G: 300/248/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
I just discovered the most wonderful thing. Land o Lakes Parmesan and Herb sprinkles. I made my usual kale chips and then sprinkled a little of these sprinkles. Heaven

Molly
The Land O Lakes cheese also comes in sharp cheddar-available from amazon.com
Old 07-15-2012, 01:09 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 194.4/188.3/134

Height: 5'1"

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=LizRR;4405380]Howdy folks, didn't mean to disappear after my Fri WI, but my folks drove in, I had to make up work from the car fiasco on Mon&Tue, and was preparing for my sons birthday party we had today (he is 2, I am 38 on Mon, we have the same bday). Finally cleaned up and winding down, catching up before bed.

Oh, and no problems staying OP with pizza, cupcakes, ice cream, kettle corn, ... The works. I had several veggie sides (for myself) and my soy puffs during the party.

So, I reached my official goal and woke up this morning to a 2lb+ whoosh according to home scale, curious to see how it all shakes out in 2 weeks. And HUGE NSV, went shopping with my mom on Fri at Old Navy and bought size 2 jeans and 2 size small shirts. I NEVER imagined I would see those sizes, the jeans are snug, but they fit...exactly like the 4s did just a few short days(?) ago...and since I plan on P1 for 2 more weeks I got them, the 4s are baggy butts now. Looking forward to the consignment store exchange in a week, all of my clothes are all officially too big...

Congratulations Lizzrr
I have to ask you...so it says you joined March 2012, is that when you started the program too, or just when you joined 3fatchicks? If that is when you started your losses are absolutely amazing! I truly love your schedule, and wish i were the type who could be so regimented, but that is not me or my job or life, but I can try and do better.
Anyways, I cannot imagine being in a size two, that must be surreal!
Please continue to post, as you are one of the few who has exercised while on this plan, and that is uber important to some of us...
Old 07-15-2012, 01:24 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 194.4/188.3/134

Height: 5'1"

I have a couple of questions, and an experience...

First off yesterday was a special day I spend with 2 of my best friends twice a year. We watch a favorite show of ours from 8 am - 11pm (I bring my work with me) The day typically consists of bagels in the morning, sanwhiches and chips for lunch and usually some wonderful comfort food for dinner, with pie ice cream, candy and drinks throughout the day...so yesterday, I did bring the bagels and cream cheese (my traditional assignment) but I did not have any, and my friends made grilled vegetables and grilled chicken for lunch, putting the onions on the side for me, and we had grilled steaks and veggies for dinner. They still had their ice cream, candy and drinks...but I stayed 100% on program (except for 5 pieces of Extra gum). I cannot thank my friends enough for being so supportive! And proud of myself for staying OP!

Now my questions, the last few days I have felt terrible, like I am in a cloud and cannot think clearly. I had not been taking the vitamins, as most multi vitamins typically make me feel sick to my stomach. I went to Costco today and got the Ecodrink Complete Multivitamin, I am feeling better this evening, but am curious if anyone else feels really weird or not so sharp when they are on this program. I had heard that I will have clarity...when does that happen? One friend says I am feeling out of sorts because my body is detoxing. Thoughts? Could it be the lack of supplements? I am going to monitor things now that i have the liquid vitamin hopefully that will help. Also other than gum I have been 100% OP and feel as though I am gaining this week and not losing...sigh...that would be horrible...I am drinking the water and am in week 4 with Monday being my week 4 weigh in....any ideas??

Thank you so much. These boards are super helpful.
Blue Jewel
Old 07-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by athebeach View Post
Stephany, Congratulations on reaching your goal. That is awesome. I am 1/3 of the way to my goal. I guess it will take almost another year.
If you have mastered phase 1 and met your goal you will be able to master phases 2,3 and 4. Hang in and keep on keepin on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vovo View Post
Stefany1769 - Congratulations on meeting your weight goal. As atthebeach has said, if you can meet your phase1 goal, you can meet your others!!! We all know you can do it
Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
Congrats Stephany!
[QUOTE=usmcvet;4405208]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany1769 View Post
Im reposting this from last nights thread.
Usmcvet thank you! I know what you mean about getting comfy... I think that's part of my problem too. Plus I have have had a LOT of increased activities in my schedule lately. I have no time for me at all! I'm glad you have identified what you were doing... You are doing

Goal Baby Freaking Goal. The quest bars rock. I'm gonna get an ice cream maker thanks for encouraging me. I have this soccer ball looking thing from LL Bean but it's way too much freaking work, cool for camping but electricity rocks!
Thank you!! Im really excited! No problem, I hope you enjoy your ice cream, I know I did. The one thing I have found with mine is it is easier to make a double batch at a time versas a single batch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebaby View Post
Stefany,
Nobody should EVER have to leave the clinic with having reached GOAL and not being CONGRADULATED for all your HARD WORK and COMMITTMENT to the progam!! Wish I could give you a ticker tape parade but here are some instead! You will find your way in the rest of the phases so don't worry about that. You will do great!!
Thank you so much, it was a little frustrating, but I am not going to let it get me down. I worked hard to be where I am at. It has taken me almost a year to get here, better late than never!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbecause53 View Post
Congratulations on reaching goal, Stefany! What a great accomplishment. All your hard work has paid off. Good luck on your entry into Phase 2 and then 3. You've got this, you'll do great!
Thank you!! Your encouragement helps me
Quote:
Originally Posted by fam4me View Post
Well, we will on here! Congratulations and great job!!!!!
Thanks so much!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Congratulations!!!!!!! That is so awesome!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
So I was totally trying to make it thru the threads...I got somewhere about 3/4 down the first group and then said, nope can't do it, too flipping tired. My eyes are crossing as I write this.

Today, was long. In a good way. But still, it was long. My husband I were up at 7:00 this morning (oh wait, that was me, I woke him up at 8:00). And out the door by 8:20 to meet the in laws for breakfast before a big day of riding. I grabbed a quick hot cocoa at home (wonder slim, 15g protein 4g carbs) and figured i'd get eggs at the restaurant. We get there, and low and behold they have "lighter appetites" omelets. Just meat and egg, that's it, no hash browns, i ask for a pancake so i can give it to my step mother in law (she wanted one but wouldn't order it). The service was terrible, and my omelet came out as a crispy bacon instead of sausage, and actually had SLICES of American cheese on it. SLICES! I also was given a whomping order of has browns and toast instead of the pancake i asked for. The waitressed blamed the cook for not reading her notes, and I asked if they didn't see the sausage either, she said "no ma'am, i thought you said crispy bacon". . . Now, My hearing may not be the greatest, but how in the **** does one confuse "Sausage" with "Crispy Bacon"? Anyways, I eat the eggs and cheese of the omelet, leave the bacon, hash browns, and toast, drink my water and coffee with splenda (brought my own, glad i did) and got ready to leave.

We end up at this BEAUTIFUL house full of people, all my parents' age, and these people put us to shame. Full bar, food, pictures, prizes, you name it, they had it. We rode for a total of 150 miles today, stopping at 5 "pit stops" that were for the bar crawl. By the time me and the husband left, they were pretty well sloshed. BUT they were doing better than us as far as being tired goes. So I will never again say "old people have no endurance" because they kicked my *** all over the county today, so kudos to them.

I'm down again today, expecting a gain tomorrow due to muscle gain and probably pretty severe water retention, but hopefully will have a big loss again on monday (weigh in day).

I'm off to pass out now, good night all!
That sound like a busy but fun day! I get really frustrated in restaraunts sometimes too. Was this a motorcycle club tour or something??

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Stefany;

Pat
LOL Pat, yep we are pretty far north, but not the farthest!! It is Christmas time here all year round though, lol just travel down our main street, the light poles are painted like candy canes :P
I have a long commute as well and that is part of the problem, not scarfing food down once I finally get home. I have saved vegetables from lunch in the past to tide me over, but sometimes that just isnt enough.
Who knew fruit would impact someone so much, Im glad you were able to recognize that and come back down.
Thank you for sharing your food schedule and tips with me, this is really helpful since it sounds like you have the same kind of schedule that I do! I am putting in for a job that opened up in a different department soon. I will be going sideways not up as the position is the same level and title. I would have a LOT less interaction with the public and the staff members that I help will be greatly reduced as well. I am even familiar with their soft ledger formatting. I am excited and nervous all at the same time! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by PammyLou View Post
Hello! Today is my day one and I'm struggling with the veggies. I am trying not to be too hard on myself, but I'm very worried I'll fail this just like the past attempts to lose. One step at a time, that's what I'm focused on. Dinner is coming up, time to see what happens. I'm hopeful that my story will be similar to those of you on this board that I see succeeding. :-)
Do you like soup? You can use some chicken broth with ginger, garlic, salt, pepper, and veggies to make a nice soup. You can even add chicken, egg whites or miracle noodles to make it more filling.
I also like to take raw red bell peppers and snack on them, I like the sweetness and the crunch.
You could also try blending spinach into a shake, those are really yummy.
Dont forget rhubarb is a veggie, I take rhubarb WF strawberry and regular pancake syrup along with a generous amount of all spice and cook the rhubarb until it loses its shape. Let it cool in the fridge for a while and voila it isnt so tart anymore. YUM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEJEWEL View Post
I have a couple of questions, and an experience...
First off yesterday was a special day I spend with 2 of my best friends twice a year. We watch a favorite show of ours from 8 am - 11pm (I bring my work with me) The day typically consists of bagels in the morning, sanwhiches and chips for lunch and usually some wonderful comfort food for dinner, with pie ice cream, candy and drinks throughout the day...so yesterday, I did bring the bagels and cream cheese (my traditional assignment) but I did not have any, and my friends made grilled vegetables and grilled chicken for lunch, putting the onions on the side for me, and we had grilled steaks and veggies for dinner. They still had their ice cream, candy and drinks...but I stayed 100% on program (except for 5 pieces of Extra gum). I cannot thank my friends enough for being so supportive! And proud of myself for staying OP!
Now my questions, the last few days I have felt terrible, like I am in a cloud and cannot think clearly. I had not been taking the vitamins, as most multi vitamins typically make me feel sick to my stomach. I went to Costco today and got the Ecodrink Complete Multivitamin, I am feeling better this evening, but am curious if anyone else feels really weird or not so sharp when they are on this program. I had heard that I will have clarity...when does that happen? One friend says I am feeling out of sorts because my body is detoxing. Thoughts? Could it be the lack of supplements? I am going to monitor things now that i have the liquid vitamin hopefully that will help. Also other than gum I have been 100% OP and feel as though I am gaining this week and not losing...sigh...that would be horrible...I am drinking the water and am in week 4 with Monday being my week 4 weigh in....any ideas??
Thank you so much. These boards are super helpful.
Blue Jewel
I do know what you mean about the fog. It comes and goes, I find that the more stringent I am about making sure I get all my oils and salt the better it is. I also found that I wasnt getting enough omega 3, 6 & 9 and when I upped it I felt better. I also started taking ginko biloba and I have noticed a marked improvment.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:45 AM   #75  
Foxxybrown

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9.5"

Good morning everyone!! I know it has bee a while since i have been on here, but I have been pretty busy. I'm unfortunately no longer doing IP, but doing a low carb option for myself. Why? Because I began getting very bad headaches from the sucralose and had to stop the packets. Then I did the research on the effects, and decided it was best for me to stop all artificial sweeteners except from Stevia. I have been steadily losing, and at least this way I can have more real foods and still lose and be in ketosis. I use the myfitness pal to make sure my carbs are low and protein is adequate. I also have begun instructing exercise classes, so I have a high carb day on those days. I have still been losing even with the high carb days and feeling even better off the packets!

I'm doing very well. I'm beginning my own Health Coaching Business as well and I'm .5 pounds from One-derland!!! My mother just came in last night and she continued to call me skinny and wants to hire me to coach her!! I tried on my prom dress for her and she was shocked at how big it was on me! This has truly been a happy time for me. I just wanted to know, since I'm not doing the packets and doing more low carb options, can I still post and chat with you guys? Hoping everyone has a lovely day!
Closed Thread