Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #136  
Kabuki

S/C/G: 162/138/130

Height: 5'3"

Help! I am just finishing day 3 and I am just getting ready to jump into bed when I pull back the covers I see a sweat ring that is one large and two purple! I am noticed that I have been not sleeping well and waking up frequently. I also have a sick smell that seems to be in my nose. Has this happened to anyone? I am a little freaked out. Help?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #137  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabukidoo View Post
Help! I am just finishing day 3 and I am just getting ready to jump into bed when I pull back the covers I see a sweat ring that is one large and two purple! I am noticed that I have been not sleeping well and waking up frequently. I also have a sick smell that seems to be in my nose. Has this happened to anyone? I am a little freaked out. Help?
I have no idea where the purple came from, but the smell probably means that you're in ketosis. You may have been sweating a lot as your body detoxed.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:10 PM   #138  
Started IP 5/17/12

S/C/G: 196 Started [email protected]/156.5/125

Height: 5'2

It has been a very BUSY week! No WHOOSH fairy for me. My Monday weigh in showed that I only lost 1.6lbs. My goal is the minimum of 3lbs a week. I know but at least I lost something. Slower weight loss over the past 3 weeks. I noticed that this has happened to other people too so I won't worry too much. But my coach told me that I am one of the 3 clients that have had a slow weight loss over the past couple of weeks.

Silly question, what does "ONEDERLAND" mean? I noticed a lot of people post about it. LOL

Last edited by GGee; 07-11-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:14 PM   #139  
Started IP 5/17/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ng951 View Post
Thanks Jules for the kind words. Keep up the good work . Nancy
Hi Ng,

I just bought the Ninja last night. ;-) My husband wanted a blender to make protein shakes with fruits. Can you tell me what kind of IP things you do with the blender? I have NO creativity when it comes to food. LOL
Old 07-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #140  
Started IP June 28th

S/C/G: 247.4/189/167.4

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGee View Post
It has been a very BUSY week! No WHOOSH fairy for me. My Monday weigh in showed that I only lost 1.6lbs. My goal is the minimum of 3lbs a week. I know but at least I lost something. Slower weight loss over the past 3 weeks. I noticed that this has happened to other people too so I won't worry too much. But my coach told me that I am one of the 3 clients that have had a slow weight loss over the past couple of weeks.

Silly question, what does "ONEDERLAND" mean? I noticed a lot of people post about it. LOL
Onederland is when you weigh in the 100s. Like 199 or less. I hope to join you in onederland soon.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:58 PM   #141  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

So, I just had my 2nd WI this week and am doing fine with staying OP, but I have to tell you my cravings are still driving me crazy!! I am not hungry at all, but am craving something more. Not necessary salty or sweet, just something. I've had some tea, cleaned up, drank some more water, but still...cRaViNgS!!!! Does anyone still have this problem? Will they get better?
Old 07-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #142  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Made some amazing Chocolate Rhubarb Ice Cream with a strawberry drizzle. Here's how I made it:

Take one really long stock of Rhubarb, chop it like celery throw it in a microwavable bowl with a splash or 2 of water. Microwave for 2 min or so till it really falls a part. Let Cool. Throw cooled Rhubarb into blender, add 1 oz non fat milk, 2 packets of powdered stevia. 1.5 tablespoons of strawberry jam * i used walden farm's calorie free fruit spread) 1 scoop chocolate protein powder and 4 shakes of pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth then put in bowl for freezer. That is for one serving.

Take out of freezer and if not sweet enough then add more strawberry. The Protein Powder can be a packet of IP Pudding or drink. I don't drink the 1 oz of milk in the morning and this is the first time I have used milk since this began. I will take a photo tomorrow and post it.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #143  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarCamMom View Post
So, I just had my 2nd WI this week and am doing fine with staying OP, but I have to tell you my cravings are still driving me crazy!! I am not hungry at all, but am craving something more. Not necessary salty or sweet, just something. I've had some tea, cleaned up, drank some more water, but still...cRaViNgS!!!! Does anyone still have this problem? Will they get better?
Oven Roasted Sliced Turkey.... that has saved my *** a few times. Sometimes you just need to chew something that isn't gum or veggies. I pack 2 slices in my lunch box every day and that is my "snack" roll it up and chow down. Just be cautious of the pre packaged ones they may contain sugar.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:17 PM   #144  
Began IP 6/27/12

S/C/G: 219/189/175

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Oven Roasted Sliced Turkey.... that has saved my *** a few times. Sometimes you just need to chew something that isn't gum or veggies. I pack 2 slices in my lunch box every day and that is my "snack" roll it up and chow down. Just be cautious of the pre packaged ones they may contain sugar.
This is exactly my problem! I just need something...Do you count this towards your 8 oz of protein each day? I was at the grocery store for an hour today looking for some lunchmeat that would be 0 carbs/0 sugar....tough to find one. Which kind have you found?
Old 07-11-2012, 11:21 PM   #145  
Started IP 5/17/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassyc1979 View Post
Onederland is when you weigh in the 100s. Like 199 or less. I hope to join you in onederland soon.
Thank you Sassy for that information! You will definitely get there! We will do the dance to celebrate!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:23 PM   #146  
Started IP 5/17/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Made some amazing Chocolate Rhubarb Ice Cream with a strawberry drizzle. Here's how I made it:

Take one really long stock of Rhubarb, chop it like celery throw it in a microwavable bowl with a splash or 2 of water. Microwave for 2 min or so till it really falls a part. Let Cool. Throw cooled Rhubarb into blender, add 1 oz non fat milk, 2 packets of powdered stevia. 1.5 tablespoons of strawberry jam * i used walden farm's calorie free fruit spread) 1 scoop chocolate protein powder and 4 shakes of pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth then put in bowl for freezer. That is for one serving.

Take out of freezer and if not sweet enough then add more strawberry. The Protein Powder can be a packet of IP Pudding or drink. I don't drink the 1 oz of milk in the morning and this is the first time I have used milk since this began. I will take a photo tomorrow and post it.
Sounds delicious!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 12:22 AM   #147  

S/C/G: 297/297/175

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone!

Well today I met with my 'Coach' Irene and she was super nice and helpful! I couldn't believe what a great deal I got! After reading a bunch of posts over the past week I was scared about how much this was going to cost me! I'm thankful
I didn't have to donate a kidney to get started! LOL

I won't actually be starting until Monday as I have a fun filled weekend with my bestie who is getting married and we have been planning the events to fallow for the past year!

I just wanted to thank everyone in advance for sharing your stories of success and struggles because all of the tips you have shared are going to make it that much easier for me to stay on plan!

~Sheena
Old 07-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #148  
Started IP 7/5/12

S/C/G: 186.7/172.6/150

Height: 5'7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabukidoo View Post
I just finished my first week today and I have had a hard time getting to bed the last few nights. My coach told me that it may be a 'side effect' of my body going into ketosis. Everyone's body reacts differently. She also reassured me that as my body gets use to change I shouldn't experience the head aches and difficulty getting to bed. Hope this helps!
Old 07-12-2012, 01:23 AM   #149  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Hi All... im probably last to check in tonight.Just thought i would say hi...It was my DD 's birthday today so we went to the outdoor pool and went for a swim and then had a picnic in the park with lots of salad and deli meat and then we played with a ball and my DD got ice cream instead of having cake for her birthday this year..she is 2 by the way...it was all good..Now im just chillin back and trying to get cool as i got crispy in the sun...silly me! Anywho..just thought i would say hello..
Closed Thread