Ideal Protein question

• With the Ideal Protein Diet have you heard anything about the use of Raspberry Ketones? My coach had never heard of them so that is why I am posing the question here. I appreciate any info that anyone can share with me.
  • What are raspberry ketones? I've never heard of them before.
  • What are raspberry ketones?
    From what I understand they are the ketones extracted from the raspberry that help to promote weight loss. I was hoping someone had more info on them myself.
  • I originally did IP about 1 1/2 years ago, but had to phase off due to Chronic Lyme disease and conflict with meds.

In the very early spring I saw the Raspberry Ketones advertised on a TV show ... so I bought them, used them and .... well, NOTHING! So I'm back on IP and showing more weight loss in 3 wks than in 5 months of Ketones .... but I am only one person :O)

Note: if you do try them, order on line ... I got them from GNC who doubled the price because it was the newest "fad." AFTER purchasing them from GNC, the exact same brand was on line for less than half the cost.

JMO :O))
  • Hi...

My wife told me of these back in Februray I think and said she saw it on Dr Oz...so I bought some and got some for my brother and we took them faithfully for several months....

Neither of us lost a single pound and we both threw them in the trash.

And just to say it out loud...I can;t stand Dr Oz anyway! haha!
    Jake
  • Jake,

That is where I saw them too ... can you say, "SUCKER!!" I admit I am :O)
    Glad I'm not the only one they DIDN'T work for - lol

As for IP; I started in October 2010 and phased off in April 1011 ... EASILY lost nearly 40 lbs. Unfortunately, meds helped me gain some back, but I'm off the meds and back on IP ... I know I can get this extra off before I go back to work in August!!

Good luck everyone ... so far OP weekend :O) Even with my sister pushing ice cream in my face :O)))
  • Quote: Hi...

My wife told me of these back in Februray I think and said she saw it on Dr Oz...so I bought some and got some for my brother and we took them faithfully for several months....

Neither of us lost a single pound and we both threw them in the trash.

And just to say it out loud...I can;t stand Dr Oz anyway! haha!
    Jake
    I don't like Dr. Oz either.
  • Raspberry Ketones
    Thank you all for your input. I was also wondering if anyone has taken them in conjunction with the IDP and if so did you have good, bad or indifferent results.
  • Yes I did when I stalled for a while with IP. The only effect they had on me was when I burped it tasted like raspberry.