remembering vitamins

• I did a search but didn't come up with anything - so I'm asking - do any of you have wonderful ideas to remember your vitamins? I'm SO BAD about it! I usually am running out the door with my breakfast and I just forget them - so I have them all to take by dinner time and my coach says that's bad - so ideas??
  • I put mine in a little dish on the kitchen counter that I see every morning. Maybe store them by your toothbrush so you see them every morning?
  • I only take pills twice a day, so I split them into two 7 day pill cases. If I am doing a lot of running around, I just stash my morning pill case in my purse - I have to eat before I take anything.
  • I have a 7-day with 4 compartments/day pillbox. I load it up for the whole week, then every night when I get stuff ready I put the next days compartment in my lunch sack/purse. Ive accidentally left it at work before, but then I can just 'borrow' from another days compartment.
  • I love the pill case idea! Thanks!
  • Speaking of vitamins, today I did it again. Went out for dinner and forgot the vitamins. I got home and now it's 9:45. I really don't want to take the multi before I go to bed, so I'll just take the 2 cal-mags and go to sleep.

BUT - I found a pill case and put 1 full day's worth of vitamins in it and put it in my purse so that this does not happen again. Ever.
  • Quote: I did a search but didn't come up with anything - so I'm asking - do any of you have wonderful ideas to remember your vitamins? I'm SO BAD about it! I usually am running out the door with my breakfast and I just forget them - so I have them all to take by dinner time and my coach says that's bad - so ideas??
    Have you ever left the house without pants on?? I just use my memory lol....

No tricks involved...same way I remember not to stop at McDonalds during lunch haha. Sorry, im being funny but in my head it seemed like a task that didnt require a lot of help. I keep mine on the counter by the coffee pot. My day doesnt start without coffee, i see the pills and take them...

Remember your pants...you can always put them in your pocket the night before then when you realize you forgot, they will already be there. Or a sticky note on the door, bathroom mirror, fridge, car dash...
  • Pill case is nice and then it's all there. I also take them 2x a day, morning and evening. The pill case for the evening is a little larger because of the fish oil pill, so make sure to buy something big enough. My AM box is white and PM box it blue. Maybe also keep some spare pills in your purse.
  • Quote: I put mine in a little dish on the kitchen counter that I see every morning. Maybe store them by your toothbrush so you see them every morning?
    I do this also.
  • I have the 7 day AM and PM pill box at home, I also keep 4 "doses" of my pills at work for emergencies and one or two doses in a mini Advil container in my purse. I forget all the time lol!!
  • Well I'm out of my multi right now, but usually I just throw it in with my morning protein shake. My multi is a powder, and so it blends with any drink. Since I don't forget breakfast, I also don't forget my multi...when I have it. I need to order some more.