Old 07-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/139/130ish

Height: 5.5

Default Starting phrase 2 next week..........

I have been doing I.P now for 1 month, have about 6-8 pounds to go, I was wondering if there is any other protein bars or shakes I could buy other than I.P just to save a little money...what about atkins shakes or bars???
How would I be able to tell by the label, if I can have them??
I did ask my coach this before and she said have nothing but I.P foods, but to be honest its getting expensive as you all know......atleast if I could buy my shakes and bars, then purchase other I.P foods....
I will be phrasing out to phrase 3 towards the end of July as we are going on holiday for 2 weeks, so will for sure need to stock up on snacks.....
Lian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian View Post
I have been doing I.P now for 1 month, have about 6-8 pounds to go, I was wondering if there is any other protein bars or shakes I could buy other than I.P just to save a little money...what about atkins shakes or bars???
How would I be able to tell by the label, if I can have them??
I did ask my coach this before and she said have nothing but I.P foods, but to be honest its getting expensive as you all know......atleast if I could buy my shakes and bars, then purchase other I.P foods....
I will be phrasing out to phrase 3 towards the end of July as we are going on holiday for 2 weeks, so will for sure need to stock up on snacks.....
Lian - a lot of folks use Pure Protein or EAS shakes and bars. The best thing to do is grab the nutrition sheet from the sticky at the top of the forum and use that to compare the nutrition stats. Some people are having great success strictly on alternative products and there are some forum threads about that as well. Good luck! I'm looking forward to the day when I can say i'm starting phase 2!
reneepw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 155/139/130ish

Height: 5.5

Thank You Renee, You will be saying it in no time.........
Lian is offline   Reply With Quote