Old 07-05-2012, 11:51 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Happy Thursday Friends
Have a wonderful OP day! Hugs.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

2 more pounds gone this week. Now it is on to vacation! I won't weigh in until the week after next. So, wish me luck!
Old 07-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Default Hooray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
I made it!!!! I had my mind set on reaching my 40lb loss by the 4th of July.
Guess what....I made it!!!!! I am in shock, awe, just absolutely amazed. I just love IP and my IP friends. 40.2 lbs in 11 weeks......I just cannot believe it!!!

OMG, congratulations! What an amazing thing you have accomplished! The program works, yes, but YOU did it!

Old 07-05-2012, 12:38 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaB50NFabulous View Post
2 more pounds gone this week. Now it is on to vacation! I won't weigh in until the week after next. So, wish me luck!
Good luck!
Old 07-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #125  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Happy Thursday Friends
Have a wonderful OP day! Hugs.
Hello my friend, I saw on the other thread that you are not yourself today, hang tough, it will pass and you will be back to your old wonderful self in no time
Old 07-05-2012, 12:52 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Hello my friend, I saw on the other thread that you are not yourself today, hang tough, it will pass and you will be back to your old wonderful self in no time
Thank you! You are so kind; I sure appreciate you!
Old 07-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #127  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Guess what....I made it!!!!! I am in shock, awe, just absolutely amazed. I just love IP and my IP friends. 40.2 lbs in 11 weeks......I just cannot believe it!!!
Whoo Hoo Julie!!!! So proud of you, and remember... don't change your picture because it still makes me smile everyday I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
I don't think decaf ice tea is restricted. At least I hope not because I drink quite a bit of it!!
As long as it's decaf you can drink all day long and it counts toward your water. Your upcoming trip sounds like so much fun and I'm sure you can make it work with the food. It will be challenging, but I bet you will come back with a great weight loss just like your last vacation. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Ahh, me, too, Dana, although I was on the East Coast in NYC most of the time. Spent a little time in Venice, CA.
NYC (my favorite place on earth) and Venice Beach? I bet you have some great memories too. Fun fun places!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaB50NFabulous View Post
Great job and have a fun vacation!

Well back from WI and no pounds lost or gained which is a very excellent thing since I have basically phased off for a month and a half till I'm back from all of my trips mid August. More good news is I've gained more muscle and lost more body fat. My coach is always searching with me what makes that happen when it does, because it's not always consistent. I told her this week I started to bump up the amount of weights I lift. Maybe that helped more than I thought it would. My husband has been going to the gym with me more often now, and we tend to get a little competitive with each other. If I lift 70 pounds, then he needs to lift 80 pounds. Kind of silly, but maybe it's also pushing me a little harder too.

My coach gave me a sample of a new product, a crispy type of cereal bar and it kind of looks like a rice crispy treat (can't remember the name). Of course it's restrictive. It wasn't too bad, kind of sweet and was pretty tasty with a big cup of green tea.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Whoo Hoo Julie!!!! So proud of you, and remember... don't change your picture because it still makes me smile everyday I see it.

As long as it's decaf you can drink all day long and it counts toward your water. Your upcoming trip sounds like so much fun and I'm sure you can make it work with the food. It will be challenging, but I bet you will come back with a great weight loss just like your last vacation. Have fun!

NYC (my favorite place on earth) and Venice Beach? I bet you have some great memories too. Fun fun places!

Great job and have a fun vacation!

Well back from WI and no pounds lost or gained which is a very excellent thing since I have basically phased off for a month and a half till I'm back from all of my trips mid August. More good news is I've gained more muscle and lost more body fat. My coach is always searching with me what makes that happen when it does, because it's not always consistent. I told her this week I started to bump up the amount of weights I lift. Maybe that helped more than I thought it would. My husband has been going to the gym with me more often now, and we tend to get a little competitive with each other. If I lift 70 pounds, then he needs to lift 80 pounds. Kind of silly, but maybe it's also pushing me a little harder too.

My coach gave me a sample of a new product, a crispy type of cereal bar and it kind of looks like a rice crispy treat (can't remember the name). Of course it's restrictive. It wasn't too bad, kind of sweet and was pretty tasty with a big cup of green tea.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Congratulations at WI.....you are doing such a FABULOUS job!!!! You gained muscle and lost fat.....YAHOO!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 01:28 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Default FYI Donating Blood:

I felt so good today, so I made a point of stopping and donating blood. When I got home my daughter(nurse) informed me that your body burns 600+ calories after you donate!!!! So I am going to need to add some protein. I ate an awesome omelet before I went. I drank 3 waters while donating and took fruit snacks for my kids on the way out : )
Old 07-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #130  

Quote:
WHOOT WHOOT!!!! Good job girl!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
So I just got back from one vacation and will leave on a 6 day river trip next week! The first vacation was easy but the river trip provides all sorts of challenges.
When you go down the river you have to bring everything you are going to eat with you, packed into coolers. This is challenging because the veggies don't really keep very well and everything must fit. I think I can bring fresh veggies for the first few days and then put turnips, and rutabegas (sp?) in for the end of the trip. It will be interesting but I intend to stay 100% OP!
I am really looking forward to this trip because I have never been down the Middlefork of the Salmon River before. It goes through the Frank Church Wilderness area and has lots of great rapids! We have done the Main Salmon River several times but the Middlefork is suppose to be way more thrilling! Can't wait!
Oh this sounds like so much fun!!!! You'll do great I know you will!!!! Pack things tight, eat leaves if ya have to! LOL. Enjoy your skinnier you in that boat!!! You've earned it!!
Old 07-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone,

I see lots of great WI and milestones, congrats to all of you

Super excited for tomorrow, its my work "field day" and i get to go on a nice 3-hour cruise and the weather is supposed to be perfect! Its a BBQ for lunch so going to have burgers without the bun and i think for dinner its steak/chicken/fish on the BBQ which is ok and i'll have a baked potato or some type of carb that is plain.

AND Saturday is my first cheat day, super excited about that too

AND last week-end was my last babysitting week-end as i'm taking the summer off (still have 4 kids at home but was babysitting a 4-year old from friday 6pm til sunday 5pm every week-end to pay for IP).

Looking forward to a nice relaxing week-end! Gonna hang at the pool and just take it easy!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #132  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Whew! Another crazy week has just wrapped up. WI today was much better, down 6# for the week YAY.

Between my wife, my coach and myself we have also decided to raise my goal weight by 10# so now im even closer another YAY!!!

I am starting P3 today to mini phase off for my holiday, where I will not be 100%, but will stay close still doing the P3 snack nightly. When i return i will do P1 until i hit goal then phase off properly.

Feels great being this close to goal, and going on a holiday and not worrying about gaining a gazillion pounds while im there lol.

Congrats on all the other WIs today. What a group we have here!
Old 07-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #133  

Holy crapoly Longhorn!!! Way to ROCK that WI!!! Great about adjusting your goal weight as well. Have a wicked awesome vacation!! Be good!
Old 07-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #134  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Holy crapoly Longhorn!!! Way to ROCK that WI!!! Great about adjusting your goal weight as well. Have a wicked awesome vacation!! Be good!
Thanks so much Mom!! We will have a good time, but I sure cant make any promises about being good haha!

I will re-assess the goal weight when we get back, but hate to say it, but it seems like it will be too low for me. I will know better once I get back from the holiday.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Thanks so much Mom!! We will have a good time, but I sure cant make any promises about being good haha!

I will re-assess the goal weight when we get back, but hate to say it, but it seems like it will be too low for me. I will know better once I get back from the holiday.
VIP wants to be 160 "cause that's what I was in high school"... maybe when we're back from our vacation (Sept) I'll show him these posts. I think he should stop at 175...although I should be happy he's willing to try to get 4 cups of veggies down and keep his slurpees to a Saturday (fun day).

Have a great vaca!
Closed Thread